Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

[150302] (OBS TV) Jang Nara attending Age Of Innocence VIP Premire: http://t.co/f9hh8q5m1G via @YouTube

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"KBS’ “School 2013″ Sequel to Air after Completion of “Blood”EjNZ9u9.jpg

KBS‘ continuation of the popular “School” drama series will be airing after the completion of “Blood.”

An associate from KBS told the media on March 2 that “Who Are You – School 2015” (working title) has been scheduled for the Monday-Tuesday evening drama slot, after “Blood” finishes airing. “Hello Monster,” which was rumored to be the followup to “Blood,” will air after “Who Are You.”

Like its predecessors, “Who Are You” will be a school drama, set in 2015. It will be a collaboration between screenwriter Kim Hyun Jung, known for writing special miniseries “Their Perfect Day,” and Kim Min Jung, who won an award at the 2012 KBS scenario award.

The casting for the drama is said to be in the process, with both new faces and known actors being considered.

The previous dramas of the “School” series have paved the way for many popular stars, such as Jang HyukHa Ji WonJo In SungYang Dong Geun,Lee Jong Sukand Kim Woo Bin.

cr: TV report via Soompi

P.S. I'm posting this because School 2013 is one of Jang Nara's dramas, and I feel that she will not be included in the cast.

@Ahpheng ssi OMG HAHAAAH that is so awesome!! =)) =)) =)) And why is it Hankitae10 =(( Hahaha but it's okay, I love these comics.. I'm gonna make more Nara-ssi memes, thank you for giving me inspiration again hahahaaa~ :)) :))
@OreoVampire hey come out now!!  We're waiting for your comeback~ :))

Guest emme85

I have always lurking in this thread.. and for sure I haven't seen @Ahpheng for a long time!! Hi chingu!  :-h
And where's @OreoVampire?? I think OreoVampire overslept in the coffin!! come out come out... :))
I remember watching videos of JNR hosting music camp posted here by @bjharm.. tq sir!! :DAnd I missed her cute style like that! hehehe.. and i'm glad that she still look cute and mature at the same time in present!
@hankitae42.. please give a lot of JNR's memes!! :-bd

Guest ChaYangSoon

Jang Nara ììì´ì ë³ë³ì¼ê¸° wlth English sub: http://t.co/BWkcGfzHoy

kids and nara sooo cutee í ½í¸í ½í¸