Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@OreoVampire‌ yes. I'm a duly certified fanboy, err, fan ahjussi. Let me express my admiration for all the effort you put in this thread, for making this one alive after getting stucked for so long in the 30 something page. You and @hankitae42‌ deserve all the credits. Kudos to both you.

@hankitae42‌ I got captured by JNR's cuteness when I watched Baby Faced Beauty in 2012. It was a drama that I tried watching after Lee Min June's Big but I couldn't even finish Episode 1 at first for some reason. It was only after Greatest Love that I decided on finishing BFB. Boy, I was hooked. I then decided to watch her other dramas while searching the Internet for her albums which I downloaded, of course. I now have this habit of watching videos of her or listening to her songs before I go to sleep. And to tell you frankly, I watched BFB for more than 5 times already which always elicit responses from my wife and daughter: "Daddy. Again?!!?". To which I always replied: "Walang basagan ng trip". Never have I been enamored by an actress before and it's all because JNR is as cute as a button.

@narrubi ahjussi omomomo~ ;)) Well, I've watched BFB for only 3 times, hihihi =)) No one really gets tired of our Nara-ssi's face, because it is full of spirit~ :D Wow, you really tried denying your family for Nara-ssi, huh~ =))  her cuteness is irresistible.. better make your daughter like Nara-ssi too~ :)
Here's Nara-ssi saying hi to you and walks away shyly~ :))ollKY5F.gif
QM4MsDy.gif

gifs cr: Jang Nara DC

Guest martingabrielflores_at_yahoo.com_stv

Hi, fellow nang jara fans im kind of new here and yep im a a new fan of miss jang nara just recently discovered her with the drama Fated to love you i fell in love with her character Kim Mi Young :)  btw guys do any of you know how to register in her website jangnara.com? Thank you very much for those who will reply :)

martingabrielflores_at_yahoo.com_stv

said: Hi, fellow nang jara fans im kind of new here and yep im a a new fan of miss jang nara just recently discovered her with the drama Fated to love you i fell in love with her character Kim Mi Young

:)

btw guys do any of you know how to register in her website jangnara.com? Thank you very much for those who will reply

장나라, 싱그러운 '복 미소' "새해 복 많이 받으세요"
Jang Nara, fresh 'good fortune smile' "Happy New Year"

1424127304802_99_20150217080003.jpg?type

Comments:
1. [+3225, -42] Really... wow. Beautiful.
2. [+2326, -44] Truly unaging beauty~♡
3. [+2250, -40] I can't believe she's already 35 ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ ㄷ
4. [+1779, -34] Wah... time goes backwards for nuna or she eats it up ㅜㅜ so pretty...
5. [+1642, -37] Eonnie too ~♥︎ (open open)
Cr. xportsnews, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000440268

hankitae42 said:

said: Hi, fellow nang jara fans im kind of new here and yep im a a new fan of miss jang nara just recently discovered her with the drama Fated to love you i fell in love with her character Kim Mi Young

btw guys do any of you know how to register in her website jangnara.com? Thank you very much for those who will reply

martingabrielflores_at_yahoo.com_stv said: hankitae42 said:

Omo, @bjharm abuji, please remove images from your quotes.. :(( You might be caught by the admins, they won't tolerate anyone~ :(( Also to @martingabrielflores_at_yahoo.com_stv , please remove images :( Thank you..
Meanwhile, Nara-ssi says that she's okay at the moment~ :-bdSfkXy0o.jpg
ArgxwXz.jpg
AKCfLm2.jpg
z87gBeo.gif
=))
cr: Jang Nara DC

I was a member a long time ago but in a change of computers I lost my password, as I remember though you have to have use a korean ID number, you know the one they have on thier ID, so it was pretty much Koreans only, am not sure if that has changed. In the past you could see hundreds of HQ photos and even video clips from her drama and even personal life, without needing to log in to do so, it been so long since I been there I not even sure that still the case, as far as I remember you only needed a login if you wanted to write something in the forums [*]