Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

More twitter updates:
f995352e21f76cd3066b6e4eb09f1394_normal.장나라 (Chang Na-Ra) @narajjang31836 minutes ag

o

잘 지내고 있습니다..(미스터백갤러리에서 주신 선물과^^)
컨디션이 .. 돌아오질 않아서 영양제도 잘 챙겨먹고 밥도 열심히 먹고 있습니다.
그래도 잘 지내고 있어요^^
행복합니다. 언제나. 

B90li8XCYAA9v5J.jpg

맛있는걸 먹어서 행복하고 귀한 친구들이 잘 되서 행복하고 믿음이 있어서 행복합니다.
힘이 되주는 사람들에게 감사하고 이런 사람들을 주신 하나님께 감사합니다!

가끔.. 힘드실때 아주 조금만 여유 내실 수 있으시다면.. 주위를 살짝만 둘러봐주셔요..
감사하고 행복할 일이 많아요. 생각보다..
제가 깨닫기 까지 넘 오래 걸려서..
모두 행복한 하루 되시길 기도합니다!

잘자요^^ 

B90p_EvCQAAlapm.jpg

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 and @everyone Happy Belated Valentine Day LOL I love love love ^hankitae LOL LOL LOL and Nara ssii and ^bjharm LMAO

P/S : thank for update, Sawry no sexy photo or gif of Nara ssii to post HAHA lol lol lol >:D< Make more noise lol

"방부제 미모란?"…장나라, 동안의 좋은 예
"Preservatives-like beauty?" ... Jang Nara, a good example of being baby-faced

20150215103247_page_99_20150215113904.jp

Comments:
1. [+2157, -34] Jang Nara's born with it. No matter how well you manage yourself you won't be able to reach Jang Nara's level.
2. [+1543, -33] Beautiful baby-faced beauty Jang Nara ㅜㅜ Pretty...
3. [+1943, -29] She looked great in FTLY too but she really doesn't age... It's not that she's photogenic ㅜ Her baby-face shows on TV too... really envious ㅜㅜ
4. [+1165, -32] Pretty Jang Nara!!!!
5. [+1102, -36] A different level of beauty...
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=433&aid=0000007961
Cr. Dispatch, Naver

@bjharm abuji, have you finished watching Love is All Around?  Can you help me with the last episode? Because the suspense is killing me.. I know Jin Bora and Ha Neul got together in the end, I just want to know how that happened.. YouTube terribly deleted the last episodes.. :((

hankitae42 said: @bjharm abuji, have you finished watching Love is All Around?  Can you help me with the last episode? Because the suspense is killing me.. I know Jin Bora and Ha Neul got together in the end, I just want to know how that happened.. YouTube terribly deleted the last episodes.. :((

Guest OreoVampire

Hello everyone. I'm on youtube checking for more clips from Nara ssii. Found few new clips too but I'm not sharing it here. Just letting everyone knows that we can find more new clips from Nara ssii easily on youtube these days because fans keep sharing. What an awesome fandom.

I see many new participants from lurkers and new member too. Hi @verona67 you sound familiar to me.

@hankitae42 hey partner, keep up the good work. I will be back with you. Jang Nara official soompi thread Make some noise! lol  >:)

Note:
Soompi Forum Rules About Duplicate Accounts:
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/1317/soompi-forum-rules
6. NO DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS
Creating multiple accounts will result in automatic ban of the additional account(s) and potential ban of the main account.

@bjharm abuji, have you finished watching Love is All Around?  Can you help me with the last episode? Because the suspense is killing me.. I know Jin Bora and Ha Neul got together in the end, I just want to know how that happened.. YouTube terribly deleted the last episodes..

:(

(

Hello to everyone in this thread. I've been lurking here for ages and just decided to delurk to just provide some information. Here's a link that may help @hankitae42‌ and others to at least what happened in JNR's "Love is All Around" Drama, most specially, in the later episodes:

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/topic/143036-love-is-all-around/

I'm just using my smartphone so I guess I don't have the capability of making it clickable.

@hankitae42‌ I actually enjoyed the drama even though it was boring in half of the episodes because the lead couple's story was sharing the limelight with their parents'. In fact, I even bought the last remaining DVD copy in Amazon because, as you've mentioned, the later episodes were deleted and I really wanted to watch it. And for this, I'm still being teased by my wife for purchasing something just for JNR. And you're welcome. Anything for a fellow fan and a kababayan.

@narrubi OMG.. My eyes got wider when you said kababayan HAHAAA!!~ :)) Yayy!  Another Fanboy Narajjang from Philippines~ :D  which Jang Nara drama made you a fan of JNR?  Mine is SSOBG, and I'm still looking for a DVD for this~ :( there are no decent english subs for this, nobody bothered to fix it.. :(( Our kababayans here are @pinaycliza and @AnnaS , they're just here lurking from time to time~ =))

Guest OreoVampire

@narrubi is Nara ssii's fanboy? lol HAHA I am truely amazed of fanboy lol. @hankitae42 looks like you and ^bjharm ahbuji are not alone :))