Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2024] Good Partner, 굿파트너 - Friday & Saturday @ 22:00KST

gm4queen

lowieblueme said:
...Hello Hello Helloo @Everyone,,, thanks so much for those Nara-shi photos,, she is amazingly awesome!!! looks really really pretty!,,,, she must have been enjoying some rest days after FTLY...
... I've read about some Peter Ho thingy... I dont believe they are in a romantic relationship.. I think they are just close friends, I've read before that when Nara first debuted in CHina, PH ask to do a duet with him and Nara also ask favors from him, appearing in her MV's.. I think sometime last year or last last year PH got married... 
...But I like this song from PH and our Nara-shi,, she's a real beauty! 

credit to: vickinara channel

I find the live version too... credit to eriCAKO

nakatsubebe said: anopinion said: nakatsubebe said: @KyoRean LOL Yeah, my profile pic also makes me hungry with that macaroon Nara is eating. Nara is just so cute that even when she chews food, she still looks cute! :D
Yeah, they tried to make her have a sexy image with the first album...If you notice on her live performances of Buried My Face In Tears, she had a part where she takes her jacket off so her bare shoulders can be seen...and that is considered the "sexy" act. At that time, Latin music was very popular and I think that song has some Latin vibe. Others considered her a loss of SM entertainment when they let her go...I don't know if I posted this before here but I saw a post in Netizenbuzz blog regarding agencies forcing their models or trainees into inappropriate activities. I don't know if this is true but it says that Nara's father chased Lee Soo Man who is the CEO of SM with an axe because Nara was forced to sing in a pub.
5. [+32, -0] Model 9 is a pretty popular agency, no? I guess agencies are dirty wherever you go. Remember how Joo Ho Sung found out that Lee Soo Man made Jang Nara sing at a pub bar and he chased after him with an axe..... Joo Ho Sung was not overreacting at all. 

I get most of my JN news either from
http://www.angeljjangnara.com/forum.php
or
http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/shokoshoko1964
and news stories korea
http://search.naver.com/search.naver?where=nexearch&query=%C0%E5%B3%AA%B6%F3&x=27&y=23&sm=top_hty&fbm=1
and china
http://news.baidu.com/ns?cl=2&rn=20&tn=news&word=%D5%C5%C4%C8%C0%AD
with say firefox and a few addon you can run a webpage through a translation site like yahoo and a pretty good idea what the story is about.

This was from quite a while ago, but if you ever go to Korea, and ever go to MBC's new building, you can find JNR's handprint there:
jnrmbcstarpark.jpg

Cr. FTLY DC
And...
@bjharm: I've been seeing your name around whenever I read stuff about JNR. Thanks for all the insights, haha, and for gracing our thread as well ;)

KyoRean said:
anopinion said: Kdrama-lover said: @KyoRean , just curious about one thing though, JNR's father is Ju Ho Seong but she is "Jang" Na Ra and her big brother is "Jang" Sung Won.. This prompts me to think JANG Na Ra and her brother's name we come to know may just be screen names?, coz they didn't take after their Appa's surname? :-B

anopinion said: This was from quite a while ago, but if you ever go to Korea, and ever go to MBC's new building, you can find JNR's handprint there:
jnrmbcstarpark.jpg

Cr. FTLY DC
And...
@bjharm: I've been seeing your name around whenever I read stuff about JNR. Thanks for all the insights, haha, and for gracing our thread as well ;)

Guest OreoVampire

bjharm said: nakatsubebe said: anopinion said: nakatsubebe said: @KyoRean LOL Yeah, my profile pic also makes me hungry with that macaroon Nara is eating. Nara is just so cute that even when she chews food, she still looks cute! :D
Yeah, they tried to make her have a sexy image with the first album...If you notice on her live performances of Buried My Face In Tears, she had a part where she takes her jacket off so her bare shoulders can be seen...and that is considered the "sexy" act. At that time, Latin music was very popular and I think that song has some Latin vibe. Others considered her a loss of SM entertainment when they let her go...I don't know if I posted this before here but I saw a post in Netizenbuzz blog regarding agencies forcing their models or trainees into inappropriate activities. I don't know if this is true but it says that Nara's father chased Lee Soo Man who is the CEO of SM with an axe because Nara was forced to sing in a pub.
5. [+32, -0] Model 9 is a pretty popular agency, no? I guess agencies are dirty wherever you go. Remember how Joo Ho Sung found out that Lee Soo Man made Jang Nara sing at a pub bar and he chased after him with an axe..... Joo Ho Sung was not overreacting at all. 

Guest OreoVampire

@bjharm , do you know which career she started first? Singing or acting? or actually acting after singing. You seems to know many things about JN. So I guess I can ask a lot from you. Mind sharing more. Kamsahamnida.

anopinion said: Loads of JNR articles out about the interview and all (flooding my search screen). There are a lot a lot a lot of comments on her participating in the Healing Camp filming on 1st Oct. Is it such a big deal? Haha :))

장나라, 2년 만에 예능 나들이…‘힐링캠프’ 출연 확정

Jang Nara, variety comeback after 2 years... Healing Camp appearance confirmed
1011186_article_99_20140914103609.jpg

Comments:
1. [+1915, -159] 아 왜 힐링캠프야 하필 ㅠ 해투나 라스나오징Ah why Healing Camp of all places ㅠ come to Happy Together or Radio Star.
2. [+1402, -40] 이누나 언제늙어~~~정말이쁘다This noona ages~~~really beautifully.
3. [+1014, -44] 가수로도 컴백해주세요~~~ㅜㅜPlease make your comeback as a singer~~~ㅜㅜ
4. [+964, -27] 장나라라니!!!!!!!!!! 이언니 팬서비스 확실하게 해주시네!!!!! 마음까지 넘넘 예쁜 여배우 장나라 본방사수할게여!!!! 진솔한얘기들 기대하겠슴돵Jang Nararani!!!!!!!!!! This unnie is certainly putting herself out to do fan-service!!!!! The pretty female actress Jang Nara is opening up her heart neomneom don't miss it!!!! Shall expect really honest and sincere stories.
5. [+962, -37]오오오오오오오오오똑봐야지Ooooooooo I'll definitely try (to watch).
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=421&aid=0001007288

posting too much but I thought I would add that the film she made with jaycee chan 'Whoever' back in 2012 a cameo for her but a big selling point for the film her being in it, has been released with english sub..or so it says
 http://www.yesasia.com/global/whoever-2012-dvd-hong-kong-version/1032368869-0-0-0-en/info.html
I ordered it as I had a credit with them for ages and I let you know if there are indeed sub and if they are watchable. there also the Fated to Love you director cut pre order there but very very expensive has behind the scene and out take and interviews and the like

Guest OreoVampire

bjharm said: posting too much but I thought I would add that the film she made with jaycee chan 'Whoever' back in 2012 a cameo for her but a big selling point for the film her being in it, has been released with english sub..or so it says
 http://www.yesasia.com/global/whoever-2012-dvd-hong-kong-version/1032368869-0-0-0-en/info.html
I ordered it as I had a credit with them for ages and I let you know if there are indeed sub and if they are watchable. there also the Fated to Love you director cut pre order there but very very expensive has behind the scene and out take and interviews and the like

Guest OreoVampire

bjharm said: anopinion said: This was from quite a while ago, but if you ever go to Korea, and ever go to MBC's new building, you can find JNR's handprint there:

Cr. FTLY DC
And...

KyoRean said:
bjharm said: anopinion said: This was from quite a while ago, but if you ever go to Korea, and ever go to MBC's new building, you can find JNR's handprint there:

Cr. FTLY DC
And...

nakatsubebe said: Of all the Jang Nara dramas I've seen, she has one TV drama in China that is sort of 'dark' and melodramatic. It is the drama that she mentioned at FTLY press conference where she gave birth to twins. The title is Iron Masked Singer. I think she's good at that role. I just wasn't able to finish that because the translated parts stopped at the middle of the series. Her role is actually a challenging one. She started out as a naive girl, also had a one night stand with a guy who had an accident in their small town and promised her that he will come back to find her...turns out she got pregnant with twins...she looked for the guy who turned out not to remember her completely and is about to get married to another girl...so her revenge starts.
I remember she once mentioned at a press conference after Babyfaced beauty wrapped up that she wants to play a role that is sort of a femme fatale...Korea hasn't been much kind to her in regards to roles that's why I feel like sometimes she wants to explore more on Chinese dramas because she gets different roles aside from romantic comedy genre.

Guest lowieblueme

..Hello Hello!! everyone! 
..Thanks a lot @bjharm  I dont know if you remember me, but years back when I still have my youtube channel (lowieblue) I always sent you a message and ask about Nara.. back then you are the only Credible person in Youtube who knows a lot about her... I'm sorry that I suddenly disappear and didn't give you a hint at least, but it was due to Virus/youtube, which suddenly deleted my channel and I can no longer log in, so I didn't create one but whenever I watch videos of Nara I do always look for your comment... Thanks a lot!
...and Thank you very much for all your infos and news about Nara.. 

@bjharm bjharm said: nakatsubebe said: Of all the Jang Nara dramas I've seen, she has one TV drama in China that is sort of 'dark' and melodramatic. It is the drama that she mentioned at FTLY press conference where she gave birth to twins. The title is Iron Masked Singer. I think she's good at that role. I just wasn't able to finish that because the translated parts stopped at the middle of the series. Her role is actually a challenging one. She started out as a naive girl, also had a one night stand with a guy who had an accident in their small town and promised her that he will come back to find her...turns out she got pregnant with twins...she looked for the guy who turned out not to remember her completely and is about to get married to another girl...so her revenge starts.
I remember she once mentioned at a press conference after Babyfaced beauty wrapped up that she wants to play a role that is sort of a femme fatale...Korea hasn't been much kind to her in regards to roles that's why I feel like sometimes she wants to explore more on Chinese dramas because she gets different roles aside from romantic comedy genre.