Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest the-dew

did anyone know where to download her mv? especially her old mv.

and also link to her 4th album pliz. it's hard to find her stuff here in indonesia.

thanks so much :D

Guest tsukushi_makino

i think u should go check download forums, like soilid/boajjang ( non-boa downloads) and narajjang.com.

Actually narajjang has most of her stuff. it's a pretty useful website.

Guest the-dew

i think u should go check download forums, like soilid/boajjang ( non-boa downloads) and narajjang.com.

Actually narajjang has most of her stuff. it's a pretty useful website.

err....i've looked for her album in narajjang, ZD, foolishways and even in kpop but i couldn't find it.

could you give me any other site to look for please?

Guest luckycarrienew

I come bearing GIFTS! :lol:

kekeke I can be so corny sometimes!

12pg.gif

29wd.gif

30dd.gif

43tt.gif

55xa.gif

63qh.gif

74kn.gif

And Happy Pepero Day to the faithful Soompiers here in the JANG NARA THREAD! (11/11)

89ad.gif

-Credits: naver image search + jahye.

ETA: I got page 5! ^_^

SOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE :rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

Guest rainz*gurl

i like jang na ra since watchin Successful Story Of A Bright Girl...

My Love Pattzi is nice too... Oh Happy Day is funny--her butt operation^^.... n cant wait to watch Wedding...

Anyone has any links to all her music?... i notice one in soompi ost thread...

Her songs r just great!!!!!.... so hope u guys can help me out by tellin me where to dl her songs.... i nvr heard of chinese ones!!!

now listening to jang na ra-snowman... ~~when it snows~~.... christmas is here!!!... ooppss its another one month....^^... great song n mv....

^to those looking for her stuff to download and know how to use clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/onlyfornara

thanks to miyaworks for the clips

she performed at the 2nd asia song festival right? does anyone know where i can download this? better yet can someone give me the korean characters for it so i can search clubboxes myself?

saw this at narajjang

IMG_7798.jpg

isn't she cute?

Guest miyawoks

did anyone know where to download her mv? especially her old mv.

and also link to her 4th album pliz. it's hard to find her stuff here in indonesia.

thanks so much :D

her mvs are posted in the vod section of narajjang.com :)

some are direct links so it's easy to dl :)

^to those looking for her stuff to download and know how to use clubbox http://clubbox.co.kr/onlyfornara

thanks to miyaworks for the clips

she performed at the 2nd asia song festival right? does anyone know where i can download this? better yet can someone give me the korean characters for it so i can search clubboxes myself?

saw this at narajjang

IMG_7798.jpg

isn't she cute?

hi! i hoped you liked the clips... i've been a fan of jang nara for a long time so i have a lot of vids on her...

anyway.... try naracn.com/bbs this is her chinese site and i remember seeing her part of the festival in their vids section... you'll need to register though

i did enjoy the clips. i also found it amusing and cute that she was embarassed about ryu si won giving her a peck on the cheek, when just a few years later they have so many kissing scenes in wedding.

do you happen to have anymore clips with her and shinhwa?

thanks for the site, but other than english i'm kinda language deficient (pathetic i know)

Guest miyawoks

ummm, i have an old mv with her, shin hye sung and lee jihoon..... :)

and i also have nonstop eps...

but otherwise, that's all i have...

oh and maybe the xman eps with minwoo and andy.. :)

but i'm not really good with uploading since i upload outside my house cos my net's sooo slow...

that's too bad... actually i don't really know chinese when i joined.... i kinda had to have help :)

Guest karenyan5

i fisrt spotted her in New Nonstop.

actually, New Nonstop was the first korean show that i watch

and because of Jang nara that i got hook on korean shows up to now ^^

Guest miyawoks

i fisrt spotted her in New Nonstop.

actually, New Nonstop was the first korean show that i watch

and because of Jang nara that i got hook on korean shows up to now ^^

haha i discovered her in my love patjwi.. then i got addicted.... haha but i also love her in nonstop.. she's so cute with yang ding geun... :)