Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

^ :lol:

That part was hilarious!

The xman episodes Jang Nara was on had some really funny parts! One of my favorite set of guests on the show!

I think miyawoks? requested this in the Nonstop 4 thread a long time ago.

I've been looking in my discs for it and finally found it!

23qk.jpg31te.jpg

42ws.jpg55dr1.jpg

Jang Nara guest star on Nonstop 4 LQ <-- yousendit link

-credits: clubbox + me B)

ETA: And I got the third page! :P

ETA : Second edit, Xman clip.

i was watching some old xman episodes and thought this was funny.

snapshot200510122241391fn.png

I made a clip of that part:

Kim Jeh Dong and Jang Nara - If they mated... HQ clip

Guest xdementiax

only 3 pages?... no f-in' way!... hehe... i should probably comment more.... i'm so proud of her- she's turned into such a mature actress compared to her earlier sillier roles in my love patzzi and such.... aja aja hwaiting....

last i heard, she's getting ready to release her second chinese album.

JJang Na-ra Releasing 2nd Album in China

JJang Na-ra is approaching her second album with a bit more Chinese flavor. In addition to brushing up on her Chinese pronunciation, she has featured many traditional Chinese instruments, sounds and Chinese musicians.

credits: arirangtv.com

jahye: were you the one who clipped jang nara being embarrassed on beautiful sunday on the old thread. if you did, can you let me know where you found the hq episode?

jahye: were you the one who clipped jang nara being embarrassed on beautiful sunday on the old thread. if you did, can you let me know where you found the hq episode?

I remember that.

I got that specific clip from onlyfornara clubbox.

I think the clubbox has the full show in LQ, but I haven't downloaded it yet, but you can find it in there.

If you want Nonstop 2 episodes with Nara you can find all of them (or close to most of them, over 200) at onlyfornara clubbox.

http://clubbox.co.kr/onlyfornara

Hopefully this helps those who don't understand Korean and download from http://clubbox.co.kr/onlyfornara:

13cj1.jpg

I'll edit this post later and have the second half of the list later tonight.

ETA: One correction:

The "random HQ Nonstop episode" is actually the episode she guest starred in Nonstop 4 in HQ, not LQ like the one I uploaded)

ETA: The rest:

26ye.jpg

39wc.jpg

43hy.jpg

If anyone needs help identifying a file name, just copy it and paste it here and I'll tell you what it is, if I know.

evilone, the Beautiful Sunday episode in LQ is the first file under SBS Variety Show section.

she's such a cutie :)

loved her in My Love Patzzi - i was shipping for her and KJW ;)

and i really adored her in Wedding - i like RSW better for her now :lol:

any news of her next project?

Guest miyawoks

^ :lol:

That part was hilarious!

The xman episodes Jang Nara was on had some really funny parts! One of my favorite set of guests on the show!

I think miyawoks? requested this in the Nonstop 4 thread a long time ago.

I've been looking in my discs for it and finally found it!

23qk.jpg31te.jpg

42ws.jpg55dr1.jpg

Jang Nara guest star on Nonstop 4 LQ <-- yousendit link

-credits: clubbox + me B)

ETA: And I got the third page! :P

ETA : Second edit, Xman clip.

I made a clip of that part:

Kim Jeh Dong and Jang Nara - If they mated... HQ clip

jahye!!!! i'm so sorry! i wasn't able to get both the links to this.... i was out of town for two weeks so i wasn't able to check on soompi... can you super please reup? pretty please? sorry for the hassle...

Hopefully this helps those who don't understand Korean and download from http://clubbox.co.kr/onlyfornara:

13cj1.jpg

I'll edit this post later and have the second half of the list later tonight.

ETA: One correction:

The "random HQ Nonstop episode" is actually the episode she guest starred in Nonstop 4 in HQ, not LQ like the one I uploaded)

ETA: The rest:

26ye.jpg

39wc.jpg

43hy.jpg

If anyone needs help identifying a file name, just copy it and paste it here and I'll tell you what it is, if I know.

evilone, the Beautiful Sunday episode in LQ is the first file under SBS Variety Show section.

you rock!! thank you so much

I had the lq of beautiful sunday already but i wanted the hq cuz i'm a hq richard simmons.

I downloaded her guerilla concert and she got 17,502 people!!!! Her fan base has such a huge range. From littles kids to their parents. BTW, is the second part in that box?

I downloaded her guerilla concert and she got 17,502 people!!!! Her fan base has such a huge range. From littles kids to their parents. BTW, is the second part in that box?

The only files on her Guerilla Concert are:

[20020113] MBC 일요일 일요일밤에 - 게릴라콘서트.wmv and 장나라 게릴라 콘서트 시작하기 전.asf

(the first and last file in the Other section under Concerts)

I don't see any other files having to do with the concert, so maybe the one you downloaded is the whole thing.

I haven't downloaded the file myself so I wouldn't know.

jahye!!!! i'm so sorry! i wasn't able to get both the links to this.... i was out of town for two weeks so i wasn't able to check on soompi... can you super please reup? pretty please? sorry for the hassle...

I hope you can download from megaupload links because I've been trying for the past day to upload on yousendit, but it won't work for me unless the file is small, like less than 40 MB.

Jang Nara on Nonstop 4

Guest miyawoks

^ thanks thanks for the link!!!! :)

i was wondering though, is megaupload really really slow indownloading? accdg to my status i have 4hrs before i can get the file... and i can't dl with mass downloader.... hmmm...