Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@hankitae42 thank you! Actually i've already watch all jjnara22 vids. Was just curious with her veri first tv appearance/performance. ;) 

lol I believe it was a TV comerical at age of 16teen she sings with a few other girls. its was shown in a TV show about the whole family will father and brother, as i remember nara was the centre of attention big bro hardly said a word

• Like 2

I seen both the comercial and the tv show one of the MC would later act as her father in Wedding, if I rememeber right. I am sure though it was from JN chinese fan site angeljjangnara that I found them. before they redid thier web page they had a huge section of old videos now pretty much all gone.

• Like 2

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/11/yoo-inna-offered-mbcs-remarriage-drama-one-more-happy-ending/

more casting for One More happ Ending. Yoo Inna, well being male I could watch her all day lol

If she gets to play it cute rather than say bitchy, she done both before in other dramas, then this drama going to overflow with cuteness overload!

• Like 3

@gangnamo53 thank you so much for the vid uri Nara-ssi looks like a doll ;) she's so adorkable! As in really really adorable and sweet ;) 

@bjharm tnx for sharing Nara's first commercial ;)

We have very generous and supportive chingus here. Much, much appreciated from this end ;) Gamsahamnida!

Edited by firebrand1120_stv
  • Like 1