Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

@hankitae42 have you watched this CF? Here you go JNR and Dad in CF. I envy them so much I wanna run to my dad now. LOL Nara ssii running style HAHA like baby.

cr.uploader

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi Oh yeah!  I've seen dat one hihihi our Nara-ssi is so happy-go-lucky and so cheerful.. I think she got it from her dad hahaha :))Look, our Nara-ssi is so flattered from our conversations~ =))cr: DC Inside

Omo~ Congrats on Narajjang Soompi Thread!  All thanks to active users and lots of lurkers :D
I've posted this in MB Thread not long ago, might as well post this for the JNR thread lurkers~ =))This is what will look like if Mr. Back is a traditional drama..G3rQI6I.jpg
Mr. Back Embraces The Milky Way~ =))

@pinaycliza ssi, True!!  The page addition is never ending, like our love for our Nara-ssi.  For that, I will share her teenage comical look again haha!!~ :))kYgVXEJ.gif
cr: DC
It's really too bad I haven't watched New Nonstop.  I really wish someone with a kind heart would put subtitles to this 300+ episode sitcom haha!!

Guest OreoVampire

victory-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928625@bjharm , we're sorry to cause you trouble. Do you think you have access to all collection for Nara ssii New Non Stop sitcom with or without subbed I don't mind since I always love to listen to just hangul. If you have. But if you don't it's alright. Please take care :\">
Edit: @pinaycliza ssii we're gonna make history. This thread going to move for 1600 pages more HAHA :P

The amazing KMY.

3690604827_431ddb60?async&rand=0.0964523
gif cr.owner

Yes, yes please @bjharm ssi You are the best. ;))  Our Nara-shii is agreeing with us~70l1Tn0.gif
And this drama too!  "Love Is All Around" hihi I just watched this on YouTube, but some episodes were deleted due to copyright, what's worse is they deleted the very last episode, they left me hanging all my life~ :))x6tM7Z4.jpg

I don't know if this can help but mbc classic youtube channel have all the episodes for new nonstop without subs. There are some episodes subbed that are still not blocked by youtube or mbc. I could PM you the links to the videos because I hate to compromise that JNR fan's account because she made the subs by herself and youtube and MBC are blocking the videos for copyright issues. Then for other blocked subbed videos from YT, I found copies still existing at youku. You just have to search under JNR's Chinese name.

Guest OreoVampire

It would be our pleasure @nakatsubebe yah. I'm hunting for those episodes which I still don't have the chance to watch. I almost move to Korea because of this :)] Thank you Thank you.

Annyeong chingus!!! Long time no write LOL.. Sorry Nara~sshi.. I wasn't able to write too much. But guys, i've been lurking LOL!! You're right @pinaycliza.. Anyways, I just want to say hi and say that I can only lurk in the meantime because I've been busy and still am and I think I will still be in the near future.. Blame it on my job..@Kyorean Sorry for being mute LOL..:D
By the way, @Kyorean, I don't know if i missed it but have you posted the winner of our OTP contest? LOL.. 
I'll try to comment often.. I still love Uri Nara!! Unfortunately, I lost interest in Mr. Back.. I wasn't watching the drama now that it's airing but I will definitely do once it's finished.. I would want to know the ending in advance LOL.. That's the only thing I'm interested with in the drama- the ending- whatever will happen to Choi Go Bong.. I would still lurk for spoilers- I love spoilers!! LOL.. =))
@everyone thank you for keeping this thread alive!! Kamsahamnida!! Saranghamnida!!
:x :x :x

@AnnaS you're alive!! ha ha!! :-h :)) am i right or am i right, you're a silent lurker!
EDIT// @KyoRean said: Edit: Err regarding the OTP HAHA it just didn't go well      No that's not true, she bailed out. ;)) :)>- she's hiding now from @anopinion he he!! and drinking to be able to face her,carfed.gif?lgfp=3000EDIT 2// Kyorean said: Edit: @pinayclize ssii  Don't make me go to Manila. I warn you LOL           ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! /:)  =))EDIT 3// @Kyorean said: Edit3: @pinaycliza ssii this time I really buying the ticket.         Mabuhay! Welcome to the Philippiines!! I't s more fun in the Phil. sing w/ me @hanlitae42, it's more fun in the Phil.  I-)  :D

Guest OreoVampire

Omo :-O @AnnaS chingu yah! She's in the house make some noise <:-P LOL why should I be mad. If you have free time please come spend time with us in Jang Nara Soompi Thread. Welcome please. Sorry I'm late, I made some coffee ~O) for you and prepare a dance for you HAHA LOL. Forget about Mr.Back, we still can have other good drama from Nara ssii for next project, just wait. This I want to believe. Hey @AnnnaS ssii ! Since you are here can we dance? :)) Jeo do yeo! saranghamnida! love you too!

Edit: Err regarding the OTP HAHA it just didn't go well ^#(^
Edit2: @pinayclize ssii *-:) Don't make me go to Manila. I'm warning you LOL
Edit3: @pinaycliza ssii this time I really buying the ticket. :-t

anigif__10_?async&rand=0.531148486593348
Gif Cr.owner

Guest OreoVampire

@AnnaS chingu yah. Since you been gone HAHA sounds like many years already. Have you listen to JNR's new OST? Come give your comment here. We wanna hear since you been asking for it finally she really sing. Yeaa she sing though it just one song, she's back singing. Damn beautiful voice. Come share before you go again HAHA.

And since you been gone too I have my hair grow longer, and I'm singing and dancing a happy song now LOL. The hair @yereobun Epic HAHA :)]

3690604827_9188cdb4?async&rand=0.5122096
gif cr.owner

Guest Lindahz

O.m.g. Lol I finally caught up with this thread after reading 300 posts. Great job with keeping this thread alive guys!

Anyways ANNYONG EVERYONE!

I noticed some newcomers whilst I was away. I'm the subber that helps out when we need some subbed videos around here.

aigoo my internship has been intense so I couldn't watch the drama! I was always behind so I wouldnt come on here to avoid spoiling the drama for myself too. Anyways I've finally caught up but like some of the other guys, I lost interest at episode 8 or something. Still watching though but I'm not really enjoying the story, just enjoying the acting. Jang Nara is wonderful as always. And I hope she wins an award for anything (and everything lol)

Anyways I hope you're week has been well! See you around!