Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

yeah it was during those crazy early years where she was so over worked and often ended up on a visit to the hospital for that drip in the arm, that Korean celeb just take as a normal way of life, that JN learned how to pretty much fall asleep on a drop of a hat. There was a funny clip I saw once of her doing a walk through for a scene and the cast and crew turn thier back and when they turn around she fast asleep on a chair, just like flicking a switch...snooze time.

장나라 vs 장나라, 장혁·신하균과 MBC 베스트커플상 후보 '이색 경합'
Jang Nara vs Jang Nara, nominated along with Jang Hyuk and Shin Ha-kyun for MBC's Best Couple Award "unusual competition"

41677264_99_20141215164315.jpg

Comments:
1. [+2265, -80] Definitely Jang Hyuk ㅋㅋ
2. [+2090, -55] It's not that she's bad with Shin Ha-kyun.. She just has more impact with Jang Hyukㅋㅋ The rice-pounding bed scene in Fated to Love You was the best bed scene ever ㅋㅋ
3. [+1642, -36] Dalpaengi couple ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+1562, -33] No matter who it's still Jang Nara ㅋㅋ
5. [+1291, -43] Dalpaengi couple ♡♡♡♡ Shin Ha-kyun ssi is handsome too but even so she's more compatible with Jang Hyukㅎㅎ
Cr. enews24, Naver
Source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=shm&sid1=106&oid=404&aid=0000078139
I'm not going to influence votes here, but I voted for the best couple, not my favourite guy. Not that I liked her male partners to different extents though, but I do agree that she and Jang Hyuk had better chemistry.

Guest rainrainy

Found some lovely fan-made videos of 'fated to love you'. Not perfect but each focus on different sides of the drama. Enjoy!

1. "Undo" shows their regrets

2. "Stay with me" unfolds the struggle of their hidden feelings

3. "You're my first love" reveals the ups & downs of their relationships

4. This is a bit more fun, showing the happy moments

Guest rainrainy

Food trucks sent to Mr. Baek's filming sites

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.775385022540003.1073741835.773955816016257&type=3

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.775383695873469.1073741834.773955816016257&type=3

Guest rainrainy

Fan-made MV of "All Day" (by Jang Nara), Mr Baek/Back OST.

Another one with Eng Sub. On subtitles in YouTube. http://youtu.be/tBNDV9ePABs

Annyeong haseyo @everyone !! :-h 
@rainrainy ssi, Thanks for sharing those wonderful videos~ We must keep this thread alive by posting our Nara-ssi's blast from the past pictures.  This is what we must do during No Updates Times.
I have this picture framed in my room.  Can anyone tell her age here?!MwfrbB3.jpg
cr: afspot
BONUS: comical acting!!  Sorry @KyoRean ssi I have to post this gif again!! :(( :))
kYgVXEJ.gif
USA1Ytc.gif
cr: DC Inside

Hello, Team Narajjangs!  My article is up on my blogsite! :DsgSvK7n.jpg

LINK: http://naraspark.wordpress.com/2014/12/16/why-is-jang-nara-not-aging-my-article-explains-why-%E2%99%A5/
Sorry, I can't write the whole article here for it is very long, I just posted it on my blog. This explains why she doesn't look like she's aging. :)) You can read it if you have time~ :D

Guest OreoVampire

Hello @everyone *wave* :-h NaraJJang Soompi thread Jaemi iseoyeo! It's fun to be here! Make some noise! @hankitae42 aigooo that comical acting gif was from NonStop, Nara eunni. Cute right :)) I love it too. Few gif here from characters she portrays in her dramas.

Jung In Jae Sam nim. She's serious, and going to hit you with her hands,
better get your homework done.

tumblr_ngnn62YJGU1tetlqbo2_250.gif

Kim Mi Young. The Super Snail. KMY isn't just a cute character. She didn't act CUTE. KMY isn't about being cute at all. You must understand that. Study the character thoroughly. She gives strength a new meaning to me and I believe to many people already.

tumblr_ngnn62YJGU1tetlqbo3_250.gif

Latest. Eun Ha Soo. LOL I can post other gif with calm action, but just trying to find something different I guess. Don't try to fool her! She can really explode! HAHA. Though she may just supporting her male lead and second lead but she's strong so far. I can see her in the middle of Mr.Back and Dae Han.

tumblr_ngnn62YJGU1tetlqbo1_250.gif
Gifs cr.owner
Edit: @hankitae42 Naraspark is awesome! Nara ssii is honored.

@KyoRean said: Edit: @hankitae42 Naraspark is awesome! Nara ssii is honored.
@hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi Omo~ thank you very much   HAHA I love that Eun Ha Soo shouting gif 
         these 2, GET A ROOM ALREADY!!!  =))

EDIT// Edit: @pinaycliza ssii  LOL you need to learn how to make the correct way of quoting people post. You copy them? or you typing them back  *pay back time*
i do know how to quote, but your posts are long that's why i copied only the one i'm replying to. :)EDIT2// Hello @rainyrainy, i'm sorry i failed to acknowledge you yesterday.:-h

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi Omo~ thank you very much :D  HAHA I love that Eun Ha Soo shouting gif =)) I think she has done all the possible roles of any actress.  Maybe a horror drama or film next time? haha!! :D

@ChaYangsoon ssi, thank you for viewing the blog~ :D
I noticed at JNR DC, they are suffering from "No Updates Times" as well, most of the users uploads throwback pictures like we do here! xD  Also, I like how we are conversing here in this thread by uploading different pictures and gifs of our Nara-ssi, it's so enjoying hahaha!!! :-j

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said:@ChaYangsoon ssi, thank you for viewing the blog~ :DI noticed at JNR DC, they are suffering from "No Updates Times" as well, most of the users uploads throwback pictures like we do here! xD  Also, I like how we are conversing here in this thread by uploading different pictures and gifs of our Nara-ssi, it's so enjoying hahaha!!! :-j

At long last!!!  SSOBG gifs!!!!  :x :x :xj2Tm98W.gif
1sHic74.gifzOvZKuw.gif
gifs cr: DC Inside
I'm so sorry @everyone I'm really spazzing over SSOBG.. I smile every time I watch it.. I think I know why this is one of the few dramas where she did not sing an OST for this, I think she was too busy going back and forth from Korea to China so there might be no time for her to record a song..
@KyoRean ssi Omo~ her dad is so awesome, he is always there for her~ is he her dad, too,  in New Nonstop?  IT's really funny if these two are acting dad and daughter in some dramas and movies :D