Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

• 1 month later...

e1c61bb8ade44dbc970edea80b2037d4.jpeg?s=

Jang Nara And CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa In Talks For New Drama

Sep 21, 2020

by S. Nam

Jang Nara and CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa may be starring in a new drama together!

On September 21, Hankyung Media reported that Jang Nara and Jung Yong Hwa were in talks to star in “Daebak Real Estate” (literal title).

Following reports, a source from Jang Nara’s side confirmed, “She has received an offer to star in ‘Daebak Real Estate,’ and she is currently considering the offer.” A source from Jung Yong Hwa’s agency FNC Entertainment also commented, “It is one of the projects he’s received an offer for, and he’s currently reviewing the offer.”

“Daebak Real Estate” is an occult drama about real estate brokers who exorcise and clean out buildings in which ghosts frequent and people have died in.

Jang Nara has been offered the role of Daebak Real Estate’s boss and exorcist Hong Ji Ah. Although she seems perfect with her beauty and intelligence, she’s actually a hot-tempered exorcist whose fists come before her words. Her ability to exorcise has been passed down from her mother.

Jang Nara has received much praise for her work in various projects including “Go Back Couple,” “The Last Empress,” “VIP,” “Oh My Baby,” and more. If Jung Yong Hwa accepts this role, this will be his first drama in three years since JTBC’s “The Package” in 2017.

According to the reports, “Daebak Real Estate” is slated to premiere in the first half of 2021 through KBS.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1426690wpp/jang-nara-and-cnblues-jung-yong-hwa-in-talks-for-new-drama

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• Guest changed the title to Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ
  • 3 months later...

1222759d8f944fd99d147ed04a39a195.jpeg?s=

Jang Nara And CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa Confirmed To Star In New Drama

Jan 12, 2021

by C. Hong

Jang Nara and CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa will be starring in a new drama together!

The two actors will star in “Daebak Real Estate” (literal translation), an upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama from KBS. It is about real estate agents who exorcise ghosts and evil auras from properties where people have died.

It is being written by Ha Soo Jin, Lee Young Hwa, and Jung Yeon Seo, and directed by Park Jin Suk (“School 2017,” “Naked Fireman,” “The Tale of the Bookworm”).

Jang Nara has been cast as Hong Ji Ah, the boss of Daebak Real Estate and an exorcist. With her beauty and her brains, she appears to be perfect on the outside, but she is a hot-tempered person who inherited her exorcism abilities from her mother.

Jung Yong Hwa has been cast as Oh In Bum, a con man who pretends to be an exorcist, taking advantage of people who believe in ghosts to make money even though he doesn’t believe in ghosts himself. He is a quick-thinking character with high-level observation and logical abilities, which make him the perfect con man.

A source from the drama stated, “‘Daebak Real Estate’ is a unique everyday exorcism drama about the greed and conflict that arises when people compete over real estate. Please look forward to the thrilling humane drama that will relieve the stress and frustration of the past year.”

“Daebak Real Estate” will premiere sometime in the first half of 2021.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1448273wpp/jang-nara-and-cnblues-jung-yong-hwa-confirmed-to-star-in-new-drama?utm_source=viki&utm_medium=newsmodule-celebrity-web&utm_campaign=soompi_news_module&utm_content=14357pr

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| Upcoming KBS Drama : Daebak Real Estate 대박부동산 Premieres in 2021
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

https://zapzee.net/2021/04/18/k-stars-best-character-jang-na-ra-an-actress-who-constantly-challenges-herself-without-complacency/
[K-Star’s Best Character] Jang Na Ra, an Actress Who Constantly Challenges Herself without Complacency

by krishkim | Edited by Seo Hayne | Translated Kim Hoyeun

9374D8AD-9B02-49F6-8AD1-10CF14336F30.jpg

Credit: tvN

Jang Na Ra, who marks the 20th anniversary of her debut this year, debuted in 2001 with the MBC sitcom New Nonstop. For the show, she played the clumsy college student who formed a romantic relationship with Yang Dong Geun, called “Guri Guri” at the time. Jang Na Ra’s song “Confession” played as the show’s soundtrack. So naturally, she gained popularity as an entertainer who excels in both acting and singing. In 2002, she met Cha Yang Soon of SBS’s Successful Story of a Bright Girl and rose to stardom instantly. Her character, who refused to rely on the male lead like in the typical Cindelrelall story, was incredibly well-received for the bright and cheerful personality. The series enjoyed a booming success, recording 41.4% ratings (provided by AC Nielsen) in the final episode. The early 2000s was the golden age of Jang Na Ra. 

A5D0C9E9-A104-44A5-A792-990D300DB9EA.jpg

Credit: KBS

Afterward, she continued her busy career, starring in the TV series My Love Patzzi (2002) as Yang Song Yi and the film Oh! Happy Day (2003) as Miss. Gong. Since then, she made inroads into China and enjoyed tremendous success. Jang Na Ra, who mainly focused on her career in China since the mid-2000s, returned to Korea after six years with the 2011 series Baby-faced Beauty. For the project, the actress took on Lee So Young’s role, who overcomes the prejudice against woman’s age and wins both a successful career and love. Thanks to her younger-looking appearance, she received rave reviews that perfectly suited the character who lied about her age to get a job.

Even with a glance at her 10-year filmography, you can tell the path Jang Na Ra has taken as the top actress (Girl, Patzzi, Beauty, etc.). However, despite most of her successful work, she received criticism in her early career for always sticking to kind and obedient roles. Later on, Jang Na Ra once said in an interview that her goal as an actress is to “play the role that suits my age.”

F7FD73A4-C044-424F-A2E1-0F18EB231DD6.png

With the 2017 series Go Back Couple, the actress broke away from her image as a “rom-com queen” and turned into Ma Jin Joo, a 38-year-old housewife whose self-esteem has fallen due to solo parenting. When she comes to a breaking point in her relationship with her husband, she finds herself a 20-year-old college student. Jang Na Ra received favorable reviews for his sympathetic portrayal and natural acting.

Then in 2018, she played Oh Sunny in Kim Soon OK’s SBS series The Last Empress. With the role, she showed off her unique jolly performance. And at the same time, she showcased a conflicting emotional performance as she goes against the imperial family of absolute power for revenge. In the office romance series VIP (2019), Jang Na Ra turned into Na Jung Sun, a deputy manager at a department store who works for the top 1% of VIP customers. The actress added elaborate psychological descriptions to the role, including flawlessly pulling off the line “Let’s go together. To hell.”

Spoiler

49D9B420-AAA3-47E3-968A-8E691297F7E9.png

Jang Na Ra attempted yet another transformation as an exorcist Hong Ji Ah in the KBS series Sell Your Haunted House, which premiered earlier this week. She got rid of her lovely charm and put on cold eyes and tone. And for the first time since her debut, the actress challenges action scenes. Expectations are high on whether this new cold and beautiful exorcist will be able to hit the jackpot like the title.

Editor Seo Hayne: I like actors as they faithfully lead through their long running-time. I also like idols who accomplish everything on stage within 3 minutes.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• gm4queen changed the title to Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| Current drama : Sell Your Haunted House, 대박부동산 - Wed & Thu @ 21:30 KST
5 minutes ago, 황후마마 said:

Is it just me or is the 'Sell Your Haunted House' thread deleted from Soompi?

Yes chingu!! I noticed that too! The thread starter was Jillia and I see that her soompi forums account is deleted. So Sell Your Haunted House thread has also went down with her. :(

• Like 3

EVENT Alert!: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

chingus, the gossip lovers EO are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds 

:hooray:

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

--- 

1 hour ago, 황후마마 said:

Is it just me or is the 'Sell Your Haunted House' thread deleted from Soompi?

chingu, staff are aware of the issue and we are checking in with admin - so give us some time. hoping it will be fixed soon. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes chingu!! I noticed that too! The thread starter was Jillia and I see that her soompi forums account is deleted. So Sell Your Haunted House thread has also went down with her. :(

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

chingu, staff are aware of the issue and we are checking in with admin - so give us some time. hoping it will be fixed soon. 

Thanks a lot for the info! Was confused when I tried searching for the thread and yielded no results.

Hopefully it could be restored back soon, thanks to the admins as well!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, 황후마마 said:

Thanks a lot for the info! Was confused when I tried searching for the thread and yielded no results.

Don't worry chingu!!! I know how you feel! It's our beloved Jang Nara's come back drama so I am also upset. But no worries. I will open a new thread for her new drama if we can not restore the previous thread back! :) Please look forward, dear!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/04/20/entertainment/television/jang-nara-Sell-Your-Haunted-House-ium-gallery/20210420162200369.html

Actor, singer Jang Na-ra to celebrate debut anniversary with photo exhibition

April 20, 2021

5E76215F-1C9C-46B3-9AFA-F1D80B9418C9.jpg

Actor and singer Jang Na-ra [CJ ENM]

Actor and singer Jang Na-ra will hold a photo exhibition for her fans to celebrate the 20th anniversary of her debut, according to her agency Lawon Munhwa on Tuesday.

The photo exhibition titled “Another Spring Story” will be open from April 30 to May 2 at Ium Gallery near Itaewon Station in central Seoul.  

Jang initially planned an in-person meet-and-greet, but instead decided to hold a photo exhibit considering her busy schedule and the recent rise in Covid-19 cases.

The actor is currently starring in the KBS series “Sell Your Haunted House” (2021), which started airing on April 14.  

The exhibit will display not only never-before-seen photos from Jang’s 20-year career but also behind-the-scenes footage from the set of “Sell Your Haunted House.”

Tickets are available on the Interpark Ticket website.

Jang debuted in 2001 as a singer and has also been active as an actor, best known for her roles in TV series “Baby Faced Beauty” (2011), “Confession Couple” (2017) and “The Last Empress” (2018-2019).

BY HALEY YANG   [yang.hyunjoo@joongang.co.kr]

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Dropping by here to post some good news!:):wub: Sell your haunted house at #4

EzY0CvjVcAELVRl?format=jpg&name=900x900

And Jang Nara at #5:):wub: 

EzY1PhZUUAIEX7y?format=jpg&name=medium

Also, dropping by to ask if anyone knows why the drama's thread is still down?!:bawling:

Tomorrow is Sell Your Haunted House episode 3 already...:cry::sweat_smile:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, jjeennyy19 said:

And main leads at #3 and  #5:):wub: 

Hello chingu!!! Thanks a lot for the info. Finally, Jang Nara is at top 5. I am not gonna talk about other actors here since this is Jang Nara's thread! 

10 minutes ago, jjeennyy19 said:

Also, dropping by to ask if anyone knows why the drama's thread is still down?!

Chingu, The thread starter of the drama thread has deleted her account & quit soompi forums. So the drama thread went down with her. :( The admins are aware of the problem. So they are working on to restore the drama thread. I am preparing myself to open a new drama thread for Sell Your Haunted House, just in case if we are unable to restore the original drama thread. Please hang in there!

I hope my answer helped you! :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, The thread starter of the drama thread has deleted her account & quit soompi forums. So the drama thread went down with her. :( The admins are aware of the problem. So they are working on to restore the drama thread. I am preparing myself to open a new drama thread for Sell Your Haunted House, just in case if we are unable to restore the original drama thread. Please hang in there!

I hope my answer helped you! :)

Oops..Sorry..didnt mean to:heartxoxo:..Just glad Sell your haunted house is receiving love:wub:

Hope they restore it soon..and thank you in advance:sweat_smile:

Leaving new beautiful still cuts of uri Hong Ji Ah here as peace offering:):)

EzadXgjWEAAhKGq?format=jpg&name=large

EzadXgjXsAMkXYZ?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

• 2 weeks later...