Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Well, if you guys want a full translation...

Jang Nara:

I'm with my family, resting.
But there are things I have to say.

To my friends in China, I'm always grateful to you guys for the all love and support you have given me. I miss you guys, and I hope to see you soon. Recently I'm resting in Korea, enjoying my vacation with my family. However, someone told me, while I was in Korea, that there were weird reports from China about my casting in a movie. I have never heard of the movie, yet they say I'll be participating in it. Isn't that lying? I'm upset, and I'm worried that others will believe in these reports and that unpleasant things may happen. Please don't trust those untrue reports. If I am to take up a new project, I will announce it here (Weibo) immediately. Did I scare you guys with such serious talk? Please take care of yourselves, I will also work hard to meet you soon.

I wish you health and happiness.

ALSO:
5/1 팬미팅 icon_new.gif JNR will be having a fanmeeting in Korea on 1 May 2016 to celebrate the 15th (!) anniversary of her debut.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

blog seem pretty much dead these days. Still and I may have posted this link before, but for those that may like to see Jang Nara first Chinese drama [no it wasnt Bratty Princess]

think she made this 2003? Korean girl going to a Chinese arts collage

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! It's been a long time. I think most people don't know about this, but TW is airing their adaptation of Baby-faced Beauty, and here is Jang Nara's well wishes to the production.

Rough translation:
Hello viewers of ETTV, I am Korean actor Jang Nara. Love by Design 2016, the remake of Baby-faced Beauty will be premiering on 30 July. All the best to Love for Design 2016. Fighting!

Sort of like what Joe Chen did for the Korean FTLY series.

• 1 month later...
On 10/10/2016 at 0:16 AM, firebrand1120_stv said:

Gosh i miss this thread! i miss you guys! is the line group still alive? any news abt jnr? life's been very demanding lately :)

she seems to be doing lots of little things, lots of selfies with her and her cats and her brother but have not heard of any long term works either korea or china.