Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

yep the rating have dropped into the 3% area and that despite the pick up of cute in the last two episodes so it seems the Korean viewers have totally turned off the drama in favor of the other channels offerings. Sadly I do not think there was much the cast could really do more, I can not think of any one them that has not done their best with the writing and direction the show took to make it better. The two leads stand out in having worked very hard to try and lift the show and bias aside I think when they on screen as a pair they show great spark, as indeed JN seems to do with all her male leads. All that left is to finish the drama in a professional manner always fighting, and turn her mind to her next work, whatever it maybe.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, bjharm said:

yep the rating have dropped into the 3% area and that despite the pick up of cute in the last two episodes so it seems the Korean viewers have totally turned off the drama in favor of the other channels offerings. Sadly I do not think there was much the cast could really do more, I can not think of any one them that has not done their best with the writing and direction the show took to make it better. The two leads stand out in having worked very hard to try and lift the show and bias aside I think when they on screen as a pair they show great spark, as indeed JN seems to do with all her male leads. All that left is to finish the drama in a professional manner always fighting, and turn her mind to her next work, whatever it maybe.

On the other side, this drama will be watched later & become the talk since most of international watched & love omhe..

If anyone the follower of descendent of the sun here,I would like to say sorry in advanced as am still not feeling the chemistry of main couple, instead am more interested with second couple...fr all drama that currently air in 3 biggest stsn at the same timeslot, am more favor OMHE (because of JNR)... The next that catch my attention is SBS's come back mister (so far the storyline attract me)...DoTS will watched later aftr it completed airing.

By the way, is anyone know where I can watched CEO next door JNR eps in eng sub?

• Like 1

CEO a newish show and I do not think it has much support as like say running man has, so maybe one of the sub groups will take it up but if so it would be very slow in coming out. Your best bet is if someone just subs the scene with JN in them rather than the whole program. I have not been watching any other Korean drama than OMHE I been watching a chinese drama called go princess go for the last few weeks so can not say anything in regard to other drama on right now, though I too will most like check out Mr Back ow I mean Back Mister..lol kind of a same story themes to go with the like names. Bi Rain  like JN has not done all that well with his dramas at lest in Korea ratings wise.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, purplestarz said:

On the other side, this drama will be watched later & become the talk since most of international watched & love omhe..

If anyone the follower of descendent of the sun here,I would like to say sorry in advanced as am still not feeling the chemistry of main couple, instead am more interested with second couple...fr all drama that currently air in 3 biggest stsn at the same timeslot, am more favor OMHE (because of JNR)... The next that catch my attention is SBS's come back mister (so far the storyline attract me)...DoTS will watched later aftr it completed airing.

By the way, is anyone know where I can watched CEO next door JNR eps in eng sub?

You could try MyAsianTV... They usually have the subs. Dramafever is banned in my country so MyAsianTV is my all time saviour!

• Like 1

I jz read somewhere that there's sone sort of survey on which actress should be a leading lady in park bogum new drama...and JNR name was mention.i knw the chances is 0.00000001%, but if it happen, can't wait to watch is since both of them had dqting scandal earlier

41 minutes ago, gangnamo53 said:

I think jang nara take rest after OMHE, but maybe Jang naara Joint with new drama park bo geum really :sweatingbullets: rumor dating jnr-pbg noona dongsaeng couple ..

Yes, early of the year & both party already denied..me too found it funny cz if the rumour btwn JNR & seo inguk much more logic since there got more interaction in IRY compare to PBG...think that rumour started aftr PBG went to the cat festival last yr where JNR part of the organizer.

Hope she get good rest & comeback soon

Jang Na Ra shares her thoughts on wrapping up 'Happy Ending Once More'

Jang Na Ra, who has earned the title "Romantic Comedy Queen" with her recent role in 'Happy Ending Once More', has shared her thoughts on wrapping up the drama. 

She expressed,"We faced a lot of challenges during filming, but thanks to our angelic director, actors and actresses, and staff, I was able to enjoy filming everyday. I had a great time acting the role of Han Mi Mo. Many thanks to everyone who stayed with us until the end. I'll repay you with better acting in the future."

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/jang-na-ra-shares-her-thoughts-on-wrapping-up-happy-ending-once-more

2 hours ago, SyH said:

Friday Feature: Chemistry with Jang Na Ra

Jang Na Ra is one of the most popular and prolific actors working in K-dramas right now. Of some of her recent leading men, who has she had the most chemistry with?

Read more: http://noonasoverforks.com/friday-feature-chemistry-jang-na-ra/

Am not sure on which pairing i ship as it change based on drama. 

- JH - successful story bright girl/fated to love U/old goodbye 

- Choi ji hyuk - altho daniel not get My, but i love them

- Ryu Si won - Wedding.feel like to punch him cz JNR cry so much because of him

- Choi Daniel - BFB/school 2013(actually i hope they couple.think this is her first drama no kiss)

- Lee Joon - Mr Back...sorry main lead, i more prefer her wth lee joon

- IRY - SIG, at first i worried bout their pairing but love the way he show his concern toward her. Beside, love the scene when PBG gave the flower to her at hospital

-OMHE - JKH very sweet but cannot type much as he 's taken

- My love patzzi - i love her chemistry with both.can't decide.

• Like 1

It funny how seemingly two 'off' episodes ruined the drama for many viewer. Honestly I think other than Mr Back it was JN worse drama in regard to how her talent was used or rather not used, Mr Back was an almost criminal waste for me. But as always she gave it her all, but sadly could not lift this drama out of what is best an average drama all in all.

• Like 1