Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@KyoRean Haha yeaahh I'm back and all these spams about MBC Drama Awards are welcoming me~ :)) All of the posts of @everyone here are posted too in our Facebook and Twitter Page, now they're spamming with notifications~ =))
@rainrainy OMO~ I want to hug Nara-ssi so she will hide inside my hug HAHA =))

Guest OreoVampire

Guys ... Another history tonight if we make to it to page 200th...LOL JNR ssii is full with miracles keep updating LOL  <:-P 
It's best actor now..let's wait for Nara sssiiiiii fighting!!Jang Hyuk Oppa won for FTLY... We wait for Nara ssiii ~!

tumblr_nhecq4WSPQ1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

I think the Mini-series award was really awkward for Nara. There were only 3 nominees, and it was so obvious it was going to be Nara that she herself was embarrassed. I mean, there's no other people they could have given it to, but they didn't need to make it like so, right? And she's crying right now, haha. She's really emotional right now...

@hankitae42 yes yes We should photoshop one of Nara's old pics (one were she's eating a cupcake) and add "Congrats woori Jang Nara"
On a more fashion related offtopic :P I love Jang Nara's dress. Gave me inspiration to get my tailor to make a sari jacket based on the top part of the dress. So pretty and elegant.
All our live recappers jeongmal kumawo especially our Moderator-ssi :)

anopinion said: I think the Mini-series award was really awkward for Nara. There were only 3 nominees, and it was so obvious it was going to be Nara that she herself was embarrassed. I mean, there's no other people they could have given it to, but they didn't need to make it like so, right? And she's crying right now, haha. She's really emotional right now...

On a side note, I feel for Mama which is not getting love from the acting department right now. And Song Yoona sounded so pessimistic about her Daesang chances when she was interviewed. It's like MBC is being idiotic this year for making it a vote when there's a clear front-runner in SYA... *sigh*
Now back on track, congrats to FTLY and Mr. Back team :)

manika07 said: anopinion said: I think the Mini-series award was really awkward for Nara. There were only 3 nominees, and it was so obvious it was going to be Nara that she herself was embarrassed. I mean, there's no other people they could have given it to, but they didn't need to make it like so, right? And she's crying right now, haha. She's really emotional right now...

Thank you for all the updates :x So happy Nara-ssi is collecting awards at MBC \:D/ I think since BFB, she has won best actress for all her dramas/mini-series. And so happy she won best couple with Jang Hyuk, it's long overdue. It flashbacked on me when they both received top 10 best at SBS awards in 2002 and now they're both receiving awards at MBC in 2014.