Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@hankitae42 some ideas for new memes
KRW-nara ssi.....excuse me nara ssiJNR-dae noo go sae yo??KRW-naega  your no 1 stalker narassiJNR-weirdo!! what do you want??KRW-i was concerned about your leg narassi i mean does it hurt a lot??"ah pa yo nara siiJNR-weirdo why would it hurt??KRW-shy shy wink wink :\"> cause you were running in my my mind all night lol :P

famedoctor said: @pinaycliza i missed you too mate what to do real life takes its precedence most of the time hahai was like who is oh yeon so then i googled the person lol then i was like oh bori ......dumbori.........(sorry to to jang bori fans) i have no clue why the drama is so hyped its ok drama though i never made through more than a couple of episode ....anyways even i had no idea who siwan was he is a idol singer zea has had a decent start in acting now he is in hot demand after misaeng!!lol
@hankitae42 some ideas for new memesKRW-nara ssi.....excuse me nara ssiJNR-dae noo go sae yo??KRW-naega  your no 1 stalker narassiJNR-weirdo!! what do you want??KRW-i was concerned about your leg narassi i mean does it hurt a lot??"ah pa yo nara siiJNR-weirdo why would it hurt??KRW-shy shy wink wink :\"> cause you were running in my my mind all night lol :P
wow i havent cracked pjs (pathetic jokes) since highschool i love this thread
and hi @emme85 chingu and what has @kyorean been upto??

Nara-ssi Tweet Eopdet!~ ;))곰돌이와 은하수. She says that bear is Winnie The Milky Way. ;))
iRJsJZE.jpg
1h7ry5a.jpg
메리크리스마스!제가 가장 좋아하는 크리스마스가..모든 분들께 기쁨과 행복이 가득하시길 기도하겠습니다! She says Merry Christmas and will pray with joy and happiness to all. ;))oJqXroM.jpg
rk0G7Rz.jpg

@hankitae42 my dear friend you are looking at a korean american bank probably in korea town manhattan newyork you need to catch a flight to newyork for that lol and i am not sure they deposit "love" lol
hmm after going through the pages now i know that you kids definitely have been goofin around :))well i m goofin around too  :P

Hi @everyone!! Just wnt to greet a very Merry Christmas!! It's currently past 9pm here in the Philippines but we've lready eaten our Christmas eve dinner lol.. How are uguys?!! I guess i can be active in this thread due to the Christmas vacation! :D What's with Nara sshi these days? Tomorrow is the final episode of Mr. Back right?! Is there any news for her next project? Actually i was secretly hoping that she gets the role for angry mom but then, maybe the role is not for her.. :(

nara's latest tweet. She's with her BBFB co star KIM Min SEo w/ caption Yo Kas/gas do ke ke!! i don't know what that means. :)@KyoRean i.m sorry i can't delete 2nd pic.

@KyoRean, there, satisfied he he!! :))
Kim Min Seo returned the favor and sent coffee/snack to JNR B5n27jkCMAAyXgH.jpg