Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

Jang nara really babyface .. same face as it used unchanged pretty, cute and adorable. . JNR expression is very cute and adorable :-*

A friend from DC Inside Korea, Thunderhead, has posted again to DC but now he / she got pics from what I've posted here in soompi ^^ I really wonder who is it. ;))  Well, those pictures were actually been taken and credited from DC as well, but still I'm so overwhelmed like our Nara-ssi here~tFbM34B.gif
cr: DC InsideLink: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jangnara&no=83420&page=1(He / She posted my pics together with Nara-ssi's music which are my favorites.);)) Hello the @Thunderhead ! Stay awesome always. :-h

I'm happy See Jang nara Family in Here video ~~∆ 나라 셀프카메라 2001년: http://t.co/jqoTTwePon

Omo~ thank you for sharing that clip, I've been able to know more about our Nara-ssi. :) I got to see her simple but happy family as well as her traits like seeing her naked face, waking up and crying from slicing onions lol =)) Thank you again for sharing! :)

EDIT: Happy 167th page! :D

Guest OreoVampire

Nara yah is enjoying her breakfast in thread aigooo.. Chalmokesemida! LOL Nara Ssii chalmokgoyeo yum nyum she eats well. @hankitae42 @soompiers Annyeonghasaeyeo :P
After breakfast please do some exercise Nara ssii. If in NNStop YDG would go teasing Nara Eunni Non Stop to make her run and she go marathon for that. Quality for that scene quite bad I can't make gif out of it. Here some gif from Mr.Back Ep.14. Nara ssii still using her same old ice skating skill, disaster! :))

Whooaa whooaa .. Ops ;))

skate3?async&rand=0.14988899310403692

Another attempt. Starting a little bit slow movement and bang again HAHA

skate4?async&rand=0.6909119722636448

Nara ssii fighting! HAHA

skate1?async&rand=0.21227145857347907

Guest ChaYangSoon

Jang nara can 2 nominations couple in MBC drama award in 2014 according to which the pair of you who will win? Jang Hyuk or shin ha kyun?

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: That would be a tough decision, since JH and SHK are great veteran actors.  But for me, I'll go for JH~ :D  I think they will base on user votes? Either way, congratulations to JH, SHK and Nara-ssi~ :D
@KyoRean ssi, I kinda felt bad when she fell off from skating, she must have hurt herself during filming :( But it's funny at the same time haha! :D  I remember Nara-ssi told a story of how Jang Hyuk rushes to her when she hurts herself during filming~ ;)

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hankitae42 you same with me

Yaaayy JH & SHK is a veteran actor .. I also think snail couple will win .. but I also like JNR by Shin Kyung ha .. they are very compatible in the drama mr.back although at the beginning of the episode they look mismatched mr.back ...

Guest ChaYangSoon

I want to know what the name of Jang nara? I know Jang is a family name, I search on Google Meaning of Na and Ra are not met .. is there who knows .. :-P

Guest OreoVampire

I know it's weekend, but why not I come with some figures HAHA lol I always hates math in school, but now I'm a statistic Manager in JNR ssii Official Soompi Thread =)) sorry for off topic lol

Alright. Serious now ladies & gentlemen.

Today's Statistic. It's awesome. From last week the views increased about 10K views. And the replies has increased also compare to before. A lot.

stat_21_Dec_2014?async&rand=0.2963219955

This is the first statistic I took from the Actor & Actress Topic Board on Sept 13. Back then JNR Official Soompi Thread only had 1.1K replies and 77.5 Views.

tumblr_nbuj2jOPeg1tetlqbo1_1280.jpg

@KyoRean ssi Thanks for the report haha :D  But I still think those numbers weren't enough :( More people need to know about Nara-ssi :(  She almost contributed anything to Korean entertainment, no, I think she contributed all of what we see in Korean entertainment today.  There's no way a Korean artist does not know Jang Nara.  All of them knows her.  The pix and videos we share in this thread are so informative, people need to see them.  
Okay, enough ranting. :)]  Now for a random sexy pic~J6iWXVR.jpg
cr: DC Inside

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi Thanks for the report haha :D  But I still think those numbers weren't enough :( More people need to know about Nara-ssi :(  She almost contributed anything to Korean entertainment, no, I think she contributed all of what we see in Korean entertainment today.  There's no way a Korean artist does not know Jang Nara.  All of them knows her.  The pix and videos we share in this thread are so informative, people need to see them.  
Okay, enough ranting. :)]  Now for a random sexy pic~cr: DC Inside

Guest ChaYangSoon

Gumawoo @emme85 shii ,I'm very curious about the meaning of the name "JangNara" ..

@hankitae42 shii, that true it was once seemed the name "JangNara" already a bit forgotten by the Korean artist today ..

i'm soo sad ..:-(