Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

@hanktae42 that is hilarious gif. SSOABG was the second drama I watched after FTLY. So I know that scene. I was mad at ^Hankitae ahjussii he treated Cha Yang Soon like so bad. But slowly he turned mellow for adorable CYS aww :x

Alright. @everyone please be patient ^emme85 chingu ah is on mission to bring us to Korea soon. Please wait 8-> P/S: Don't forget to honor her with *insightful only. Thanks so much.

Nara ssii is happy ;)

tumblr_ngvubwZugX1tetlqbo1_1280.gif
tumblr_ngvuwlouhR1tetlqbo1_500.gif

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @rainrainy ssi HAHA I'd really wish I can go to Korea~ :D  Omo~  That song.. it makes me cry :( Thank you  for sharing video.. Also, I've always wondered who jjnara22 is~  :-?

Guest rainrainy

@KyoRean‌ Lol. Love these two pictures, so typical of her. I like this song, 'I only think of you / only about you' too.

@hankitae42‌ whoever jjnara22 is, thanks to her/him, we saw many great clips of nara Ssi in Jap & English sub.

@everyone Please enjoy JNR cuts in Happy Together.. I made the 1st part with Min Seo longer cause I love JNR's reaction to the noise made by the mouse.. haha
http://youtu.be/D9ZGu350700

//Updated.. 

:D

Guest rainrainy

Hilarious to see her reactions. Love how she shook her legs when embarrassed with her 'ugly' picture. Thanks for putting these together, @emme85‌ & @KyoRean‌

Edited: Thoroughly enjoyed it. I've watch it a couple of times. Thanks once again.

@KyoRean ssi thank you for insight button~ I really wish it would be the real Nara-ssi HAHA :))  And thank you for sharing those BTS pics!  I love it when she does aegyo stuff at random times~ :))
@emme85 ssi, thank you so much for the subbed video!  "Can you splash England" HAHAHA I laughed non stop at the whole video =)) now I've discovered more information about our Nara-ssi.. she really has done so much things in her lifetime as an artist~ :D

Guest OreoVampire

LOL @emme85 I take time to reply to you and thanking because I was busy laughing on the floor =)) Conversation with JNR ssii was really cool and funny and special. HAHA Oppa trying to sabotage her telling she had crushed on him LOL but she attacked back telling everyone HAHA Oppa was so weird he had Sock on his head that was why she had her eyes on him, like taking precaution from byuntae LOL . And that wacky photo of JNR from Bratty princess I had in my collection Bianheyeo JNR ssiii =))

@emme85 @rainrainy thanks so much. for waking me up! HAHA

71.jpg

cr.BAIDU =))

ChaYangSoon said: @KyoRean shii , I want to see new nonstop Episode Jang nara and Jo in sung while Taekwondo .. do you have a link?

Guest ChaYangSoon

Yaa i see New nonstop in YAI without Eng sub .. but Jang nara n Jis taekwondo me not found episode new nonstop :-( thnks u @KyoRean shii ..

@KyoRean ssi.  You are my personal Jesus Christ.  I've been a follower of jjnara22 but I haven't watched this yet.  I can't thank you enough for this.  @ChaYangSoon ssi, let's enjoy this clip.  :)]
OMG~ my mom scolded me for laughing so loud, she's sleeping now.  I burst out laughter when I saw that "kick" again.. and that "YDG I'm gonna kill you" hahahahahahahaha =))

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi.  You are my personal Jesus Christ.  I've been a follower of jjnara22 but I haven't watched this yet.  I can't thank you enough for this.  @ChaYangSoon ssi, let's enjoy this clip.  :)]