Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest OreoVampire

For reference here in Jang Nara very own thread. JNR in Mr.Back Behind The Scene. Some of clips. Cr Uploader.

Dance Scene ala Beauty and The Beast.

Eun Ha Soo Selca Galore and kissing scene :*

I got you back!

Mask Man

Eun Ha Soo and Sick Mr.Back

Drink Date Scene

Love Triangle Scene LOL *I just put this title*

Hospital Scene

MB breakfast at EHS house and with family

The Tomatoes Fight! Aja! Aja! Fighting! LOL

@rainrainy chingu ah! That was a very beautiful smile from JNR ssii. It can heal anyone's pain. Thanks for sharing ;)

@ChaYangSoon ssi,  You're most welcome, I will make more fan vids feat. some of our Nara-ssi's classic long songs :)
@KyoRean ssi Omo~ thank you so much for the video clips, I'm watching it right now hihihi our Nara-ssi is really having fun filming Mister Back.. ;))
@rainrainy ssi You're most welcome!  OMG our Nara-ssi is so mesmerizing.  ^KyoRean ssi is right, her smile takes away pain, it makes me happy, haha :D  her song that she sang in that video "I Only Think Of You" is a sad song though :( It really makes me cry every time I sing along with it.. :((
Speaking of crying, here's a lovely collection of our Nara-ssi's cry~ :(WVN86Hp.gif
mp6mVCL.gif
cJRTuid.gif
5pcS2W8.gif

r81Kf2z.gif
B7w0WGe.gif
rzvmMg7.gif
gifs cr: DC Inside:((

EDIT:  Why can't I do spoiler~ :((

Hello, @everyone ! :-h Just found this on DC Inside, and this really made me look into it well~pnJ7ye8.jpg
9a9u6cW.png
cr: DC Inside
The numbers indicated in a Korean license card was briefly explained in Baby Faced Beauty, it sucks that I forgot about it.  If I remembered it right, looking at the first ID (from New Nonstop, I guess) "820723" means she was born in July 23, 1982?  And the other numbers, I don't know~  Can someone explain this, hihi ;))

Guest OreoVampire

@ChaYangSoon thank you for sharing that clip. Hilarious. Everyone becomes crazy when JNR ssii starts her sexy and funny dancing :)) Thanks
@hankitae42 HAHA hilarious BTS. I watched that many times still crack me up.

On NNStop Episode Nara ssii was learning Taekwondo from Insung Oppa. The thing is when it came to high kick exercise she didn't kick it higher like Insung Oppa. Turned out to be cute and funny :))

Tw2?async&rand=0.5714952583317555Tw3?async&rand=0.6400896617503734

LOL she started their training with that funny smile on her face. Instructor Insung should punish her for not being serious.

Tw4?async&rand=0.22591693299655002Tw_online?async&rand=0.09288536010218551

OMG~ Now I really need to watch more episodes of New Nonstop~ I think I only get to watch it through gifs HAHA =))  Omo~ that kick~  It's so cute and hilarious haha!!  Thank you for those gifs @KyoRean ssi these made me watch her old dramas again :))
I just found this gif with her sexy or silly dance, whatever you may call it =))F3VheM7.gif
Also, I notice that our Nara-ssi doesn't like to appear on variety shows often.. I wonder why.. :-?

@pinaycliza ssi HAHA I bursted out laughter when you said "mukhang tangengot" HAHA for @everyone it means "looks silly" hehehe Jang Hyuk is really an awesome actor and when he was paired with Nara-sii, that has lighted the spark of my love for Nara-ssi :))  BTW I already greeted JH a happy birthday on his thread, his official thread looks sad though :(:D

hankitae42 said: @pinaycliza ssi HAHA I bursted out laughter when you said "mukhang tangengot" HAHA for @everyone it means "looks silly" hehehe Jang Hyuk is really an awesome actor and when he was paired with Nara-sii, that has lighted the spark of my love for Nara-ssi :))  BTW I already greeted JH a happy birthday on his thread, his official thread looks sad though :(:D

Well, here are some lovely Nara-ssi gifs from MB EP 14~  :x
Eun Ha Soo trying to hide sad feelings~
548ckha.gif
Eun Ha Soo trying to hold on to Choi Shin Hyung so that he can't leave her~ekP91VF.gif
Eun Ha Soo loving surprises~EBkMXGv.gif
Eun Ha Soo does not want Choi Sin Hyung to leave her~
6VH1r1x.gif
gifs cr: LikeMoa

Guest rainrainy

@hankitae42‌ @pinaycliza‌ @KyoRean‌ @ChaYangSoon‌

Here you go, mentioned by @pinaycliza‌, the "happy together", in 2012 which Nara Ssi was in.

Good to see that she was very happy, laughing throughout the whole show. That dance is in part 3, 12:14. However, it's all in Korean. If someone could help translate parts of it.

Part 1
See 0:08, 0:15, 0:31, 0:51, 0:56, 1:59 (answering question), 3:54, 4:01, 4:12, 4:19, 4:40, 4:47, 5:02, 5:10 - 5:40 (answering qns), 6:15, 6:21, 7:13-8:23 (must watch-answering qns), 8:41, 12:08-13:07 (must watch, my fav part), 14:44, 17:08, 17:11-18:54, 19:3-20:21 (must watch), 20:53, 20:59-21:36 (must watch, nara Ssi sings), 31:26, 31:50, 32:02-32:26(answering qns) http://youtu.be/PYORPtUOZkM

Part 2
See 1:01, 1:30, 2:10, 2:31, 3:55, 4:28, 4:40, 5:00 http://youtu.be/eU9l08BkCb8

Part 3 (more scenes of Nara Ssi)
See 0:00, 0:56, 1:17, 5:51, 5:59, 8:27, 10:12, 10:27(must watch), 12:07, 12:11, 12:14(where the dance starts^^), 12:52 -13:17, 13:24 - 15:11, 18:13, 18:21, 18:34, 18:38, 19:33, 20:32, 20:36, 20:41, 21:16(answering question). http://youtu.be/tmqHCG2RD88

Guest rainrainy

@hankitae42‌ I have highlighted the 'must watch' parts. You could skip the rest ;)

By the way, I love your gif collections of her crying. Indeed, she handles crying scenes very well, from subtle to breaking down.

Guest OreoVampire

@rainrainy chingu ah..you are awesome. I've watched it once but just part of the program and then I have forgotten about it. Today you came with these clips. Thank you so much chingu ah ;)

Now let me invite for you someone who can help us with some live translation. Our @emme85 chingu ah ;))

Dear @emme85 chingu ah,
I'm writing this letter to invite you to our lovely home here in JNR Official Soompi Thread. Straight to the point and from our heart, do you mind to do some LIVE translation from JNR ssii conversation from the Youtube clips as already marked by our lovely @rainrainy chingu ah in the post (please scroll above and there are 3 yt clips). Our gratitude for your kind deeds in advance. Hope to see your special appearance in JNR ssii Thread soon. Thank You. :x

KyoRean said: @rainrainy chingu ah..you are awesome. I've watch it once but just part of the program and then I have forgotten about it. Today you came with these clips. Thank you so much chingu ah ;)

Now let me invite for you someone who can help us with some live translation. Our @emme85 chingu ah ;))

Dear @emme85 chingu ah,
I'm writing this letter to invite you to our lovely home here in JNR Official Soompi Thread. Straight to the point and from our heart, do you mind to do some LIVE translation from JNR ssii conversation from the Youtube clips as already marked by our lovely @rainrainy chingu ah in the post (please scroll above and there are 3 yt clips). Our gratitude for your good deeds in advance. Hope to see your special appearance in JNR ssii Thread soon. Thank You. :x

Guest OreoVampire

@emme85 chingu ah....

It's alright chingu. I do understand that the conversation in the program really is advance hangul, I mean they are Korean native speakers. Anyways, glad and appreciates so much that you still making effort and spent your time to respond to my mentioned and made a post here. You are awesome chingu. Loved it that you are also JNR's awesome fan. Like you said, yes please support us here. Thanks @emme85 Fighting! :x

@anyone would like to participate and do some friendly recaps here like our chingu ^emme85 ah, you are welcome. Welcome aboard, This is JNR's Official Soompi Thread :\">

@KyoRean Have u watch the link I gave u earlier? Because I can watch it before.. but now suddenly it won't play. If u can't watch it too, I'll try to recap back JNR parts in the episode.
Everyone.. I'll do my best.. please be patient with me :P

//Edit@everyone I'm downloading the video with Eng sub and i'll try to upload it in youtube later.. Then I'll post it in here.. :D
@hankitae42 Thank you for the welcome... 
then JNR needs to wake @KyoRean up :))

Guest OreoVampire

emme85 said: @KyoRean Have u watch the link I gave u earlier? Because I can watch it before.. but now suddenly it won't play. If u can't watch it too, I'll try to recap back JNR parts in the episode.
Everyone.. I'll do my best.. please be patient with me :P