Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

yaaa Me too @nakatsubebe , i see first poster Jang Naraa look sooo sexy and very pretty :w00t: :wub:

@nakatsubebe Yes you are so right... God knows how much I'm spazzing right now.. I'm honestly out of words.. Nara-ssi, you are so lovely~~~ <3 <3 <3

Me too. That poster is totally hot and will get anyone's attention.I hope more people will be curious with the drama. I actually became excited for June 22 after seeing the poster.

On another note, I wonder what Nara-ssi will be cooking for Happy Together 3. I hope she talks more because when she was there with the BFB cast, Hyun Young and Ryu Jin talked more than her, even if Nara-ssi is the lead.

• Like 1

I guess this is the sexiest poster Nara-ssi has ever made.:wub:

​What makes her  more sexy and seductive in this poster is her piercing i dont know why but she's so cool and hot at the same time when she  wears that. 

I watched a random clip of her happy together guesting with 2 of her friends she's talkative at that time and funny while talking(i dont what was she talking about  bcos there's no eng sub)but yeah hopefully she talks a lot this time 

• Like 1

I guess this is the sexiest poster Nara-ssi has ever made.:wub:

​What makes her  more sexy and seductive in this poster is her piercing i dont know why but she's so cool and hot at the same time when she  wears that. 

I watched a random clip of her happy together guesting with 2 of her friends she's talkative at that time and funny while talking(i dont what was she talking about  bcos there's no eng sub)but yeah hopefully she talks a lot this time 

​She can tend to sit back and say nothing on variety type show, more so if there others around her, it almost as if she worried she going to seem rude or something by taking attention away from them. But Happy Together has one of the best MC in Korea, who very good at spreading the chat around to get in eveyone involved. If she relaxes quickly then she tend to be more herself and chat away.

• Like 3

Narajjang Tweet Eopdet~ :)

8nbzjZu.jpg

...And a bunch of tweets thanking her fans and followers for support~ <3  She said something like she experienced a lot of stress and anxiety but it "presumably means that her effort is worth for everyone" Not sure, hihih~ :wub:

• Like 1