Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

YeeeaaY  300 page hup hup horray !!

Haaaahaa Nara Chang with holding Blue Gun look like Kids with toys gun :w00t: :D

Guest ChaYangSoon

Btw all chinggu Now New About  Won bin n Lee na young secret weeding ..

I hope Someday Jang Nara weeding no secret Weeding like Won bin & Lee na young  ...

Soory chinggu, I'm posting like thiss Miane ^_^

Btw all chinggu Now New About  Won bin n Lee na young secret weeding ..

I hope Someday Jang Nara weeding no secret Weeding like Won bin & Lee na young  ...

Soory chinggu, I'm posting like thiss Miane ^_^

​im laughing so hard because of that wb and lny photo taken by dispatch. about Nara ssi's lovelife  we should find a groom first chingu after that let's talk about the wedding(although im not ready yet) :D:sweatingbullets:

chingu~ah you forgot to add our Nara ssi  can be sexy also   she has that curve you know :sweatingbullets::w00t::w00t:

teil9j3.gif

OIislVb.gif

SJYbHyq.gif

Ab1AaxK.gif

Edited by hatima_ssi
  • Like 2

Guest ChaYangSoon

Wooooaah Yaaa @hatima_ssi  chinguu..

Jang naraa sexy tooo but, i like jang nara,becouse she soo  cutee girls :w00t:

Edited by ChaYangSoon

Wooooaah Yaaa @hankitae42 shii .. 

Jang naraa sexy tooo but, i like jang nara,becouse she soo  cutee girls :w00t:

​I alway liked that blue dress with the sport, JN has some serious swing going on there....:-)

but yeah cute has been her more natural look, but she in her 30 now so a bit more sexi works fine .

• Like 2

@ChaYangSoon her face is a combination of pretty and cute  that you cant get tired looking at...

@bjharm i've  read  in her bio here that  one of her hobby is pilates. Nara ssi should workout  a little to have that sexy figure(not that too sexy with s line  and anything) i just want her to be fit :D

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hatima_ssi n @hankitae42 sHi I think secret beauty baby face Jang Nara same with ha ji won lemon soju  hahaa :D :D

Jang Nara now 34 old but not like 34 old, Hjw now already 37 but not like this old ..

Jang Nara n Ha ji won like fressh n young ^_^

I read @ChaYangSoon 's question at the I Remember You thread about why JNR is standing whenever there is a gosa ritual in her drama. And I agree with @hatima_ssi , it is because of religion. I'll just answer here because it only pertains to JNR and not about the drama. The Gosa ritual is an old Korean ritual believed to bring good luck and money whenever there is a new venture opening like a business but here, it is a new drama and they're hoping for success. It is sort of paganistic as they bow to the boiled pig's head with money stuffed on its mouth. I know JNR is a Christian so it's not really good to bow to a pig's head or any pagan figures. But I'm not sure if she did do the bowing during School 2013 gosa ritual. I have to look on the video again.

• Like 1

Narastars! Here's the full audio of Jang Nara's latest song, "Jesus Loves Me"! @nakatsubebe I think this alone explains that our Nara-ssi is a Christian~ :D 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRiZayJpPuY 

YouTube by: All About Jang Nara

Audio by:  天使张娜拉

@nakatsubebe I can actually see a pig's head in the corner of this pic~ :D 

BDI4Eci.jpg

And here's our Nara-ssi during School 2013 blessing~

Bw1YtDE.jpg

cr: JNR DC

EDIT:  Happy Page 301!!!~ :lol: 

Edited by hankitae42