Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@ChaYangSoon That's true, I think in every episode she was crying~ :( The story is really good and unique, but I understand how you hate it, because I can see that you don't want to see our Nara-ssi crying, it's really heart-breaking~ But there are times that she is really dorky in Wedding~ :D

iC40VuP.jpg

pic cr: Jang Nara DC

Guest emme85

I like lee se na , i dont like story drama wedding .. Jang nara like everyday crying -_-

@ChaYangSoon That's true, I think in every episode she was crying~ :( The story is really good and unique, but I understand how you hate it, because I can see that you don't want to see our Nara-ssi crying, it's really heart-breaking~ But there are times that she is really dorky in Wedding~ :D

pic cr: Jang Nara DC

​Hmmm... Wedding drama, huh?? Other than she cried almost every epsiodes, I think it's the first time I saw JNR kissed a lot in the drama!! :x hahahaha

And I love all the NG scenes!! :D

@emme85 OMG yes yes!!  The NG scenes are really funny hahaaa~ :D :D:D I read back from the first pages of our thread that Nara-ssi did over 12 kissing scenes all in all~ wow! :x

This is one of the funniest NG scenes in Wedding, the one where RSW carries her to their bed, it's really cute and funny! :D 

finally I found this thread lol everyone annyeong!!

@se17 that grad pic of Nara ssi the first time I saw that I thought she's Yoona haha @hankitae42 if that pic could be her new drama/movie in china,Is it possible to have a 2 projects both in china and korea at the same time?! maybe a new cf?