Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

hatima_ssi said: the last time she had done a cf was last year right?during flty era and most of her cf are in china...eveytime i saw korean stars or idols such as jeon ji hyun,ha ji won, and snsd having a lot of cf  and back to back magazine photoshoot  i felt envious for nara ssi and  im in  a thinking that   nara ssi should  do the same too.. but who knows after this "i remember you" drama  nara ssi  might  get an offer for cf,or endorsing a famous clothing line in korea ,or a magazine photoshoot.....
when you talk about running man  i always remember her jogging scene in ftly

bjharm said:
hatima_ssi said: the last time she had done a cf was last year right?during flty era and most of her cf are in china...eveytime i saw korean stars or idols such as jeon ji hyun,ha ji won, and snsd having a lot of cf  and back to back magazine photoshoot  i felt envious for nara ssi and  im in  a thinking that   nara ssi should  do the same too.. but who knows after this "i remember you" drama  nara ssi  might  get an offer for cf,or endorsing a famous clothing line in korea ,or a magazine photoshoot.....

hatima_ssi said: bjharm said:

Guest ChaYangSoon

@nakatsubebe Thnks U information about Cf Jnr koreA and chinaa also you answer about Daejoong ... Gumawoo >:D<

nakatsubebe said: hatima_ssi said: bjharm said:

Guest ChaYangSoon

I always dreamed of someday Ha Ji Won and Jang Nara can play drama together for 2 actris it is my favorite or participate in a variety show together ..

but when HJW and JNR met in MBC drama award I am very happy although Hjw n Jnr met when HJW Daesang winners read ..

I'm glad When JNR see HJW on stage ..

maybe I was overreacting to write this here but that's what I feel when two of my favorite actris met ..

please friends do not think badly of me .. :D

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Seo In Guk and Jang Nara Promise Great Chemistry In 'I Remember You'

BY Julie Jones | Apr 24, 2015 08:48 AM EDT    

Seo In Guk and Janga Nara

Seo In Guk and Jang Nara have confirmed their appearance in the upcoming KBS drama "I Remember You." And if fans don't remember they were considering a drama by that name, that's because the title recently changed.

The romantic crime thriller used to be called "Hello Monster."

It's still about the pursuit of a monstrous man, but the focus is also on recapturing lost memories.

According to the drama's production company, CJ E&M, the actors are a romantic dream team. As they are both charming actors, their characters promise to show great chemistry.

"We're confident that the strong story and the actors' smooth performances are bound to provide enjoyment and touching moments for viewers," said the CJ E&M representative.

Seo In Guk, who was last seen in the dramas "The King's Face" and "The King of High School Savvy," plays Lee Gyun a genius criminal profiler. Lee Gyun majored in criminal psychology and worked as a crime consultant in New York before he returned to Korea to join the Special Crime Investigation Team. He is known for being able to size up a person with a single look.

Jang Nara plays Cha Ji An, a straight-talking detective that works with the same special investigation team. She seems out of place in the team but that's because she joined with an ulterior motive. Jang Nara, who was last seen in "Mr. Baek" and "Fated To Love You," plays a character that is stalking a dangerous man. What does Cha Ji An want from this monster? Viewers will have to watch the comedy-thriller to find out.

These investigators will try to solve cases, argue, and fall in love.

The comedy also stars Lee Chun Hee and Choi Won Young. Lee Chun Hee plays the self-confident leader of the team that Seo In Guk and Jang Nara belong to. Choi Won Young plays a scientist with plenty of connections but no friends or family.

EXO's D.O. also appears in the comedy but only during the early episodes. He plays a character that is being remembered. Once Seo In Guk shows up in the drama, D.O.'s character will be merely a memory.

Kwon Ki Young, who wrote "Protect The Boss" and "All About My Romance," will write the screenplay for "I Remember You." Noh Sang Hoon, who directed "God of the Workplace," will direct the drama.

The drama begins June 22 after the conclusion of "Who Are You - School 2015."

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/82553/20150424/seo-in-guk-and-jang-nara-promise-great-chemistry-in-i-remember-you.htm

Guest ChaYangSoon

I watch again last episode drama Jnr SSBG lol jnr sooo funny cutee .... :x

Last episode )) https://t.co/1Kpz4tdzqH =))

@ChaYangSoon SSOBG is really magical.. they were so meant to be with each other.. ;))  their chemistry is the mother of all chemistry's.. I can't explain this feeling whenever I see them together, lol~ =))
How about in Baby Faced Beauty? ;)) :x528p6jV.gif
7lXlXvh.gif
l38ITa5.gif

gifs cr: JNR DC

Guest ChaYangSoon

Btw @hankitae42 if you link Jang Nara when appearing on golden disc award in 2002 Or link JNR win in KMF .. :D