Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest ChaYangSoon

Jang Nara Korean wind is blowing from 2009 before steadily working in China and secured his position has come under the nickname for one body to the expectations of the local fans already gained enough of 'cheonhu "

cheonhu what ??

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Anticipated Drama Comebacks Of Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Kyo And Jang Nara Friday, April 24, 2015  4 Commentssfajfkjdkfj.jpg
DongA - Naver: '3 Hallyu Goddesses' Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Kyo and Jang Nara are coming back 

1. [+688, -29] How on earth can they look like that?

2. [+778, -162] Ha Ji Won is jjang. So pretty

3. [+501, -47] All of them are so pretty. Fighting!

4. [+797, -539] Song Tax Evasion doesn't need to make a comeback

5. [+151, -26] Jang Nara doesn't ever age~~~ She looks like she could be in her early 20s

6. [+139, -39] Ha Ji Won really picks good dramas. From her acting talent to how she adapts to the story, she's an actress you can trust

7. [+104, -33] Ha Ji Won, Song Hye Kyo and Jang Nara. I'm looking forward to these 3

8. [+110, -60] I'm only excited for Ha Ji Won and Jang Nara

9. [+117, -78] Ms. Song's reflection period is too short 

10. [+94, -51] I acknowledge Song Hye Kyo and Jang Nara as Hallyu goddesses in China but why would you call Ha Ji Won a Hallyu goddess? It's true that 'Empress Ki' was a hit in Taiwan but it had mediocre reception in China. Trying to drag her in here, huh?

11. [+96, -68] I'm excited to watch Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki~

12. [+28, -3] The pretty ladies are coming back!!!
cr: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/04/anticipated-drama-comebacks-of-ha-ji.html
two of my favorites are the prettiest Korean actresses are here and I Love that "hallyu goddesses"  title  :-bd   :-bd  if im not mistaken SHK is the ex girlfriend of hyun bin. i hope someday hyun bin and nara ssi will do a drama together. <:-P

Guest ChaYangSoon

@hatima_ssi Youu same with My Favorite Actris korea are #hajiwon and #jangnara :x Ha ji won uniie and Jang Nara uniie acting reaally daebakk

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; word-wrap: break-word; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jang Nara 반갑다 친구야 with English sub

Guest ChaYangSoon

@nakatsubebe thnks u very much you understand me what I mean ..

JNR is CF Queen in korea in the past but now deserted the popularity of Korean media and JNR was rarely appeared in shows like Running Man and other ...

JNR hope soon back on the popular show korea ...

the last time she had done a cf was last year right?during flty era and most of her cf are in china...eveytime i saw korean stars or idols such as jeon ji hyun,ha ji won, and snsd having a lot of cf  and back to back magazine photoshoot  i felt envious for nara ssi and  im in  a thinking that   nara ssi should  do the same too.. but who knows after this "i remember you" drama  nara ssi  might  get an offer for cf,or endorsing a famous clothing line in korea ,or a magazine photoshoot.....
when you talk about running man  i always remember her jogging scene in ftly

Guest ChaYangSoon

@nakatsubebe

yaa JNR now seem to want to bounce back and recapture his fans in Korea who had left him, I see during a speech at MBC JNR stressed to fans that he will continue to develop with good acting ..

Well I also very much hope JNR will appear in totoga 2000 ..

I think soo many Singer in 2000 Era ..