Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

@anopinion @bjharm abuji Thank you so much.. this is what I love in Chinese traditional dramas, it's very interesting, also colorful because of the costumes :D  And I can see that all females in China (lower class than the royalties) in the ancient days are qualified to be a concubine, even if they are forced to.. I am so thankful to Nara-ssi because I learn history from her dramas lololololol~ =))
OMG 3000 wives.. emperors marry anybody who has the same status as them, even if they're blood-related.. now I see why China has 3/4ths of the world's population~ :-O

@jeslyn1996 Wow!  Vector is such a pain to work on, I spent hours working on Nara-ssi's face the last time I worked with vector effect.. There's no face yet there..  The face part is very crucial.. but I hope he finishes that.. :)

Guest emme85

@hankitae42 chingu ya!!
Reposting your photos of JNR and JS here!!I love them all!!
Seriously.. claiming that i'm a fan of JNR for 12 years... really making me ashamed of myself~~I didn't even know that she used to co-host with JS in music camp... ;))
Truthfully... after JNR finishes Mr Back, I always hope that she can pair up with JS in any drama, coz somehow I find them very cute together (without knowing they used to be on stage together!!!)OMG... seriously... I never knew this~~
Thanks chingu... for letting me know... >:D< hahahaha 
HyfPM5j.jpgUyZdfkK.gifkGcam25.gifVNpiZ10.gifG7QMy6F.giffg2PBWy.gifKSB4zFI.gifVEbNVoy.gifcr: Jang Nara DC  
cr photo uploaded by @hankitae42

@emme85 Omomo, Ji Sung~ :x Hahahaa I missed you being here chingu yah~ :))  Hihihi I also didn't know about Nara-ssi being with Ji Sung before.. so this is really surprising~ :))
Anyways, here I am again editing stuff.  Here's what has been in my head if Nara-ssi's dramas were to be remade into a movie, with a completely different approach.
"My Love Patzzi" (Genre: Action)TJzhtCi.jpg
"Bright Girl's Success" (Genre: Suspense/Drama)kwhvT9A.jpg
"Fated To Love You" (Genre: Historical/Period)2tkA2b9.jpg
"Baby-Faced Beauty" (Genre: Action)MpJzuki.jpg
"Wedding" (Genre: Horror)BTJaaar.jpg

=)) =)) =))original pictures are credited to rightful owners

emme85 said: @hankitae42 chingu ya!!
Reposting your photos of JNR and JS here!!I love them all!!
Seriously.. claiming that i'm a fan of JNR for 12 years... really making me ashamed of myself~~I didn't even know that she used to co-host with JS in music camp... ;))
Truthfully... after JNR finishes Mr Back, I always hope that she can pair up with JS in any drama, coz somehow I find them very cute together (without knowing they used to be on stage together!!!)OMG... seriously... I never knew this~~
Thanks chingu... for letting me know... >:D< hahahaha 

cr photo uploaded by @hankitae42

Omomomo.. don't they have pictures together?  Like Jang Nara sandwiched by JH and SHK?  HAHA~ :))
Nara-ssi signature thumb up~~ :-bdqFxxtvE.jpg

cr: watermarked
Omomo~ Nara-ssi during an interview?  What is she talking about there?  Now I'm curious~ :/ly6zgWp.jpg
cr: Jang Nara DC