Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Is this a recent picture? Looks like a cafe to me.

10817570_386458241479125_1881019035_n.jp
Cr. ycmgood @ instagram
Anyway, I think the food truck was sent on goodwill, and also because it has only been a short time since FTLY ended. It'll be unfair if she sent one to her close friend Kim Min-seo and one to her dongsaeng Choi Jin-hyuk, but gave nothing for her hyungnim Jang Hyuk. (That's the issue when you start providing food trucks like they are sweets LOL.) However, I'd expect that only KMS will have the privilege of getting one the next time. 

@anopinion, I can't possibly tell if this is recent or old, Nara-ssi's face does not change HAHA :))  Might be a fan who just shows off a pic of him with Nara-ssi.. and in a cafe?!  This might stir some news..
In other news, I found a very cute and funny pic on DC, comparison of Nara-ssi and Tweety Bird HAHA! :)) I put it inside spoiler because the picture is very, very long.

IUPkbu5.jpg

cr: Mozzinara of Naravod via DC Inside

Nara-ssi sent food truck to Jang Hyuk OMG please marry HAHAHA sorry I'm exaggerating~ :))Iz1s0Qq.jpg
0eA5qgo.jpg
Pictures are so dark, I think they were captured by a potato.
source: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002992697
via Jang Hyuk DC, Drama Fan, Just... Jang Hyuk

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Jang Nara Gifts Jang Hyuk With a Coffee Truck on “Shine or Go Crazy” Set

Jang Nara gifted the set of MBC drama “Shine or Go Crazy” with a coffee truck and late-night snacks.

On February 6, the drama “Shine or Go Crazy” had an outdoor shoot on a cold night. The actors and staff were able to enjoy warm coffee and sandwiches thanks to Jang Nara’s gift. The coffee truck had a banner reading, “Jang Nara cheers on Jang Hyuk and ‘Shine or Go Crazy’!”

Read more here

anopinion said: Is this a recent picture? Looks like a cafe to me.
Cr. ycmgood @ instagram
Anyway, I think the food truck was sent on goodwill, and also because it has only been a short time since FTLY ended. It'll be unfair if she sent one to her close friend Kim Min-seo and one to her dongsaeng Choi Jin-hyuk, but gave nothing for her hyungnim Jang Hyuk. (That's the issue when you start providing food trucks like they are sweets LOL.) However, I'd expect that only KMS will have the privilege of getting one the next time. 

@hankitae, @pinaycliza,

Actually, from the start, @stuartjmz‌ was already hinting that it's not so appropriate to ship them now. I think it may be a little difficult for you guys to read between the lines since you may not have English as your first language. I actually wrote that part about the food truck hoping to douse the enthusiasm and hope you guys don't think too much of this. I was perhaps overly subtle. I think, especially since JH is a married man, it's not good to say stuff like "get married already" and all. The thing is, I know that you guys are fans and I don't you to feel upset or unwelcomed. Still I feel it's better to keep shipping in general to a minimum here, especially if the other party is not single.

EDIT:

@Chrono89, I was going to say the same. Her pockets are probably quite full after finishing 2 dramas ;)

anopinion said: @hankitae, @pinaycliza, Actually, from the start, @stuartjmz‌ was already hinting that it's not so appropriate to ship them now. I think it may be a little difficult for you guys to read between the lines since you may not have English as your first language. I actually wrote that part about the food truck hoping to douse the enthusiasm and hope you guys don't think too much of this. I was perhaps overly subtle. I think, especially since JH is a married man, it's not good to say stuff like "get married already" and all. The thing is, I know that you guys are fans and I don't you to feel upset or unwelcomed. Still I feel it's better to keep shipping in general to a minimum here, especially if the other party is not single. EDIT: @Chrono89, I was going to say the same. Her pockets are probably quite full after finishing 2 dramas ;)

@pinaycliza,

Well, English is my first language though. Did that come across as rude? If so, I apologise.

I actually think that the sarcasm was obvious even in the first comment. However, I do know that you are just responding to the comment thinking it was a joke. I won't bother with it myself normally. I was only trying to stop the issue from developing after the "unusual definition" part. Really, the only reason why I addressed you in my comment is to tell you that it was sarcasm right from the start.

Hello @yeorobun !! ;)  what's up? Still no updates about Nara-ssi, I'm now getting crazy  ~X( :))
First of all, about my statement "please marry", I was just joking as a fan boy, for the love of cheeseburgers, we don't always need to take jokes seriously, right? :))  I am not trying to create an issue regarding Nara-ssi, I just said that because I really, really, really as in really love the Snail Couple Jang Nara and Jang Hyuk ever since SSOBG, am I not allowed to love them as a couple?  Would anyone hinder my love for them?  I am very, very well aware that Jang Hyuk has already a family, he has wife and two sons, also I just said that as a true Jang Nara fanboy and I don't think it would not be taken very seriously.. And also, about the "unusual definition of 'secretly' ".. did Jang Nara ever told the public that she sent a food truck to Jang Hyuk?  Nope?  Well I heard it from guys from DC.  So I would say it is "secretly".. =))  
Yeah, I still ship Snail Couple since 2003.  That ship never sank and still sailing for 12 years. =))
Nevertheless, I know that what I've rant about is none of your business, because all the forumers here would not listen anyway~ =))  Anyway, here are some beautiful Nara-ssi gifs that I've found from DC~ :x3wbFmIA.gifAbH2sVL.gif
PZig7gA.gif
cr: DC Inside 

Guest OreoVampire

@stuartjmz‌ please don't come to my thread anymore. I am the owner of this thread. The page starter. Obviously you always have issue while everyone just want to hang out here and more or less we cannot avoid to make mistake. We don't argue among friends here. And to @everyone else here, please enjoy sharing thoughts and just behave like always that's all.

@everyone This is Jang Nara official Soompi Thread since 2005. Thank you for your wonderful contribution and participation. Thank you.

i also love snail couple since SSBOG... i like them very much..and FTLY make my love for this couple stronger than before...hahaha... its true JH is married but i think its ok to love them as ultimate onscreen couple.... and i like JNR effort to continue her friendship with JH right..... i think she learn how to make friend in this industry....FIGHTING~~~ \m/ \m/

Nara-shhi also previously sent food truck to Choi Jin Hyuk for Pride and Prejudice. She's very thoughtful. Maybe she'll send one for Lee Joon too for his new drama. Let's see! :)
We may have different opinions about things, and we can't always agree on everything. We'll just have to respect each other's views and not be overly sensitive or be offended by small things. Just my two cents. 

Hi chingu... thanks for always update&sharing about Jang Nara news. Nice to know that Jang Nara sii also sent a food truck to Jang Hyuk sii shooting location. this indicates that they still keep their good brotherhood relationship right? ( if i'm not mistaken Jang Nara sii called Jang Hyuk sii as "Hyung" Lol :P)

Jang Nara sii is a good person, I think there is nothing wrong if she want to supports her friends like that. I think an actor and an actress can be friends in real life, but I believe they still know to respect their own personal lives :)

For Now Jang Hyuk sii has been living happily with his wife and his two son and i really hope Our lovely Jang Nara sii will soon find her happiness too with someone who will always make her happy O:-)