Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

On 2/25/2016 at 8:34 PM, gangnamo53 said:

Btw Agensi Narajjang only Jang nara, her brother n cousin jnr  ?

Its true Jang nara father have Production House ? I see PH name chistmast Ent ?? 

Hope you answer my Question chinggu @hankitae42 ??

Lawon Munhwa is the new name for narajjang.com (the watermark on her latest photo and name for the official youtube channel changed its name) They also have a company in Beijing.. not sure what is the company's name.

the current entertanment/company houses JNR, JNR's cousin, JNR's Brother and her dad~  2 years ago a group of juniors(from china) went to FTLY filming site(the scene where Miyoung's sister gave birth) and delivered the food truck on behalf of her chinese fans. They mentioned that that they are her hoobaes.. (it was on tieba.. but the thread from 2 years ago.. might nid some time to look for it..) *but from what i think they just train/get lessons under the ent/company..

*if any of my information is wrong do correct me ><*

• Like 3

Guest emme85
4 minutes ago, hankitae42 said:

According to @emme85, she thanks fans for the birthday gifts, and also from overseas fans~ :D 

hahaha.. i was just assuming the gifts are for her birthday.. since she mentioned about gifts and handmade card.. she's really thankful and feeling emotional for that..

Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person. May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams.

Happy Birthday!! I hope your day is filled with lots of love and laughter! May all of your birthday wishes come true.

• Like 2

Happy Birthday, eunni,..

Stay healthy and cute. i'll always support you...

It's the first time for me.

Hope you enjoy your life,!

i'll waiting for your next project. Until now, i can't moving on from OMHE. Im still re-watch that drama.

• Like 2