Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

Guest emme85

Hi everyone!!! Hi chingu @hankitae42!!

I've been in hiatus mode for so long that I didn't get the chance to follow up with JNR's news!!! and other dramas too... :sweatingbullets:

@bjharm , did u say JNR will be in MBC new drama in a few weeks??

Sorry for asking this stupid question guys.. but I really didn't follow any news of actors, dramas for the past 6months in Soompi~~ 

What drama will she be in?? I'm excited... ^_^

BTW, I'm downloading MBC Drama Awards to watch Ji Sung winning Daesang (my friend told me about that.. and to missed that last night!!!).. and just knew from above post that JNR presented the couple award??? Gosh!!! to missed that too!! hahaha..

@emme85 Omomo!!~  A belated Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you, heehee~ :D:D:D What's up??  Yes, our princess Jang Nara-ssi presented award to our Ahn Yo Na and Orion Couple, lol~ :D  I really love Nara's cute little laugh~ :D:wub: 

She will be in a new Wed-Thurs MBC Drama (in line with her past dramas FTLY and MB) starting Jan. 20, "One More Happy Ending", he will be with Jung Kyung Ho, her companion in MBC Drama Awards 2015~ :D 

• Like 1

Guest emme85
6 hours ago, hankitae42 said:

@emme85 Omomo!!~  A belated Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you, heehee~ :D:D:D What's up??  Yes, our princess Jang Nara-ssi presented award to our Ahn Yo Na and Orion Couple, lol~ :D  I really love Nara's cute little laugh~ :D:wub: 

She will be in a new Wed-Thurs MBC Drama (in line with her past dramas FTLY and MB) starting Jan. 20, "One More Happy Ending", he will be with Jung Kyung Ho, her companion in MBC Drama Awards 2015~ :D 

Like seriously @hankitae42???????? Wow!! new drama!!!

I watched MBC Awards last night.. and YESSS... JNR"s cute laugh!! I laugh along with her... hehehehe

I like Jung Kyung Ho.. will probably watch the drama then... I'll drop by in the drama's forum later...

And belated Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to u too!!!

I've been busy with life and work.. and most probably won't be active in the forum like before anymore :tears:

But I'll try to stick with JNR's drama!!! JNR Fighting!!!

@emme85 Oh no, you're busy again.. I guess you can just watch dramas again in office bathrooms HAHAAA~ :D:D:D Looks like a good drama, promotions are as good as those from I Remember You but I hope it has more impact than her last drama.. anyway, here's pretty Nara:

cNVlch9.jpg

cr: Tieba Baidu

Had no reason for me to post this pic, it's just that I want to post her pic here hahaa!~ :wub::D 

P.S. Also, you might want to change your signature.. hahaaa~ :D:D:D 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, angela0612 said:

Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

Apologies for not being able to post these last few months. It started when I had the eye infection. But all is well now so here I am.;)

I'll definitely be watching her new drama "One More Happy Ending." :)

Omomo~ what happened to your eyes?  Please take care of them, because it is always good to look at Nara.  Looking at Nara cures your sickness anyway. :D

KXrpUWk.jpg

cr: JNR DC

Yeorobun!!!  Nara needs to win Best Actress of The Year at Soompi Awards 2015!  Let's vote for Nara~ :D

http://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2015-vote/?c=16

Thank you @pinaycliza Haaaha~ ☺

• Like 3

Hello everyone

I'm looking for video show Kim Jung Eun's chocolate that Jang Nara participated (Ep 08  May 7, 2008  and Ep 58 -  June 6, 2009 ) 

I really want to see it but I can't find the link. If you still keep this video, please help me. Please share with me

Thank you very much

p.s I'm sorry for my bad english 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, gangnamo53 said:

Btw chinggu Hear Blind Date news ..

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.com/2016/01/blind-item-of-two-celebrity-couples.html?m=1

Its Couple B like Jang nara and Park Bo gum :grin:

Even if it is true, it's unlikely that anything comes out of it simply because he's so much younger and his acting career is peaking (the harsh reality). It's probably just a rumour since JNR said she wanted to get married and with PBG it's definitely not gonna happen before she's 37. 

• Like 1

i agree with @anopinion. at her age she should be with someone who's prepared to settle down already She dated enough 22 is just too young. It's more acceptable for me if the guy is close to his 30's. I'm not gonna lie, i don't want her with PBG i have nothing against him. i just don't see her with him.

• Like 1

[Coming Soon in 2016 #2] Hye-soo, Hye-kyo, Yeon-seo, Nara, 4 actresses to devour in Year of the Monkey

AyAdHsx.jpg

Jang Nara in MBC "Happy Ending Once Again"

Jang Nara is back. She's back with "Happy Ending Once Again" which is a romantic comedy about a girl group who were once famous and a group of men who get involved with them. They are mostly single again, single daddies or born single. They attempt to be happy and in love once again.

Jang Nara is a former idol in the drama. As young as she looks, many anticipate for this drama to be another one of her hits.

via: HanCinema

• Like 2

I really laugh on the teaser Oh my God. hahaha specially when she introduced herself saying that she's *I think part of the girl group "angels" she sang parts of their songs haha lol but junkyungho still didn't recognized her LOL :D:D (Really looking forward on Jan. 20!!! :D:wub: NARA FIGHTING!

• Like 1