Jang Nara ♥ 장나라 ♥ チャンナラ| [Current Drama 2023/2024] My Happy Ending, 나의 해피엔드 - Sat & Sun @ 2110KST

gm4queen

hankitae42 said: Omo~ that is a very big cute bear!  But Nara-ssi is much cuter still~ :D
Mister Back filming outside MBC building?~
cr: uploader~
Looks like they will use selfie stick again~ ;))

Guest rainrainy

@KyoRean‌ thanks for the lovely clip. Haa, yes, I have just woken up like nara Ssi in the video. Yes, I know Chinese. Love your animated gifs of the peekaboo and hit-on-the-head. Love all the collections of her thumbs up, eating, crying, being angry, and smiling. @hankitae42‌ and you (@KyoRean‌) could almost publish a book.

By the way, I have edited the comments of the clip so people have a better understanding of why she laughed so loud at the end.

@emme85 toilet is a good enclosed place for laughters. Hahahaa.

Edited: @emme85, her Chinese dramas in 2010, 刁蛮俏御医 (Unruly Qiao) & 铁面歌女 (Iron Masked Singer) are not too bad.

rainrainy

said: @KyoRean‌ thanks for the lovely clip. Haa, yes, I have just woken up like nara Ssi in the video. Yes, I know Chinese. Love your animated gifs of the peekaboo and hit-on-the-head. Love all the collections of her thumbs up, eating, crying, being angry, and smiling. @hankitae42‌ and you (@KyoRean‌) could almost publish a book.

By the way, I have edited the comments of the clip so people have a better understanding of why she laughed so loud at the end.

@emme85

toilet is a good enclosed place for laughters. Hahahaa.

Guest OreoVampire

emme85 said:

So, I really appreciate all of your efforts to post all about JNR here... u guys DAEBAK!!! 
=D>

@emme85 HAHA I know most of the time me or ^hankitae42 ssii we sound silly. But if we only rely on new news or update, this thread going to be deserted. P/S:

Wow you look sexy. I mean Nara ssii is damn sexy in red dress :P

Guest rainrainy

@KyoRean‌ & @hankitae42‌ your OTP pictures and collections of the thumbs up, happy and crying pictures could make into a book/web site, a lovely birthday present for her.

@emme85, try different floor toilet. Hahhaa.

Guest OreoVampire

rainrainy said: @KyoRean‌ your OTP pictures and collections of the thumbs up, happy and crying pictures could make into a book, a lovely birthday present for her.

@emme85, try different floor toilet. Hahhaa.

I would guess after Mr B has finished she most like head to China to catch up with any commitments she has there endorsment/ambassadorship wise then take a break to rest, unless she has something already lined up, I not heard of anything major though.
Merry xmas to all.

@KyoRean ssi, Yes, I'm suffering again with No Update Time :(  That's why I'm watching all NNstop vids with Eng subs haha!  Like this one~

cr: uploader
I think this is the sweetest episode I've seen in NNstop. :x  @emme85 ssi, stop laughing loudly for a while and watch this~  Wait, you might shout this time because of sweetness haha!! :))

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi, Yes, I'm suffering again with No Update Time :(  That's why I'm watching all NNstop vids with Eng subs haha!  Like this one~

cr: uploader
I think this is the sweetest episode I've seen in NNstop. :x  @emme85 ssi, stop laughing loudly for a while and watch this~  Wait, you might shout this time because of sweetness haha!! :))

Guest OreoVampire

Lol I die laughing over @rainrainy chingu toilet joke HAHA and @emme85 lol can't you find better place? I imagine you enter the toilet walking like diva in red dress oh silly me :))

@hankitae42 Yang Dong Geun and Nara Eunni getting along after YDG cameback from Military Service am I right? LOL they are matched lol =)) cute couple. But YDG was lucky because Nara ssii is BBFB :) Thanks for sharing the clip.

@KyoRean ssi, lots of laughs in this thread right now, I feel like I'm in New Nonstop set HAHA =)) @rainrainy ssi has a deep sense of humor haha :))  NNstop might be the funniest JNR TV drama I've ever watched, 2nd is My Bratty Princess and 3rd is SSOBG, even though SSOBG is the best drama for me~ ;))

Guest rainrainy

Happen to chance upon soompi page 36 and saw an old news put up by @apqari. It's about Nara Ssi loving Cherry Blossoms, so is just what she's like in Mr Back. Below are parts I have cut and pasted.

------------
Jang Nara Loves the Cherry Blossoms 2012-04-21 l CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee, JinHo

On April 19, Jang Nara revealed several pictures on her official blog, narajjang.com. Along with the photos, she wrote, ′I′m starting to feel better. It looks like it′s snowing. Cherry blossoms in the sky, and cherry blossoms on the ground. Hurry and check them out before it′s too late! I feel like I′m in another world.′

Jang Nara′s visit to see the cherry blossoms took place suddenly. Even though she is very busy with her comeback, the singer/actor took the time to travel spontaneously with her makeup artist.

Netizens replied to the photo, ′Jang Nara is prettier than the flowers′ and ′You′re so beautiful.′

Guest OreoVampire

To:
@alekaonu @ChelseaS @anopinion @nakatsubebe @lowieblue_me @Cara @Kdrama-lover @eckogeist  @Lindahz @pinaycliza @AnnaS @hankitae42 @bjharm @rainrainy @famedoctor @emme85 @eye-n-see @MaurienL @Manika07 @Marikolah @qwenli @Ahphheng @galdys57 @Kj @JoyceHowe @oatshin @ChaYangSoon @marinilovemusic @peekaboo1917 @soompiers @lurkers and too just @anyone I may forget to include. Thank you.

C_online?async&rand=0.21371639739174308

Guest OreoVampire

Team Mr.Back already finished filming. Preparing for Wrap Up Party. Info ^gladys57 chingu. She's in Korea right now on a holiday. But I think she's trying to approach the party for SHK Oppa HAHA :)) Hope to get some update on Nara ssii too.

KyoRean said: To:
@alekaonu @ChelseaS @anopinion @nakatsubebe @lowieblue_me @Cara @Kdrama-lover @eckogeist  @Lindahz @pinaycliza @AnnaS @hankitae42 @bjharm @rainrainy @famedoctor @emme85 @eye-n-see @MaurienL @Manika07 @Marikolah @qwenli @Ahphheng @galdys57 @Kj @JoyceHowe @oatshin @ChaYangSoon @marinilovemusic @peekaboo1917 @soompiers @lurkers and too just @anyone I may forget to include. Thank you.

KyoRean said: Team Mr.Back already finished filming. Preparing for Wrap Up Party. Info ^gladys57 chingu. She's in Korea right now on a holiday. But I think she's trying to approach the party for SHK Oppa HAHA :)) Hope to get some update on Nara ssii too.

Guest OreoVampire

hankitae42 said: @KyoRean ssi, lots of laughs in this thread right now, I feel like I'm in New Nonstop set HAHA =)) @rainrainy ssi has a deep sense of humor haha :))  NNstop might be the funniest JNR TV drama I've ever watched, 2nd is My Bratty Princess and 3rd is SSOBG, even though SSOBG is the best drama for me~ ;))

@KyoRean ssi That's true!!~ Nara-ssi will always be busy with us, if she's taking a rest, then we will be the ones who work for her~ :D  Nice poster you've made!  I will make one later hiiihi~ ;))
Also, I'm very sorry I'm so hooked up with NNStop, here's an End Special feat. the singers of NNStop, Nara-ssi and Yang Dong Geun Jugulle!!~ =))

cr: uploaderI also see @bjharm ssi's comments in the video~ :D