Conversations B/T A Lady & A Gentlemen

Guest -- Nai xPc.

Guest -- Nai xPc.

*sighs* I loved this fic before she ended it. =) I was bored yesterday, and made this poster as a spur of the moment kind of thing. I couldn`t find a specific girl and/or guy, so I just chosed some stocks after careful thinking. The poster is really light, compared to most of my darker things; C/c's appreciated and wanted very much. image_7573.jpg Do you guys see the black coffee cup? x_x I loved Jaewon AND Sangwoo. ---Nai

Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

I LOVE THAT FIC SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

________ E D I T.

HOT POSTER!!!!

LOVE THEM BOTH ALSO!!!

Awww shiet, I miss this fanfic now. T___T Jaewon & SangWoo, my hotties. <33 Nice blending & I like the poster as well. But I think the title was Conversations Between a Gentleman and a Lady. It's all good though. =)

Guest -- Nai xPc.

Awww shiet, I miss this fanfic now. T___T Jaewon & SangWoo, my hotties. <33 Nice blending & I like the poster as well. But I think the title was Conversations Between a Gentleman and a Lady. It's all good though. =)

darn, LOL. thanks for all the comments everyone. (:

Guest xKiss the Sky

That's lovely. That reminds me of the prologue when she (I forgot her name T____T) was having coffee with Sangwoo and when Jaewon yelled out 'April loves Black Coffee.' I really like the blending and how you didn't show the guy's face. Gah, I miss this fic so much :(

Guest kokorochan

i'm just wondering =_= is that fic complete or did she discontinue it? XD

anyways, i love the poster and the wordings =D i thing the words where it's like half solid and half blended into the scenery is really cool T-T

Archived