[drama 2007] Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle '메리 대구 &#

Guest yeohweping

Guest se7ensg1rl

This drama is a hidden gem for sure.

I love Meri's character. She's great. I'm in love with her spirit.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Nodame♥

i just finish watching the first episode with D-Fansubs subtitle and I really like the drama. It's so funny.. usually u get 1 character who is poor another is rich but this drama is different ..we got both char being poor.. Hehe!

I love both daegu and merry.. cute and funny.. and their craziness is what kept me interested.

the fight over instant noodle.. *roll over the floor laughing* 50cents is still money. I can't wait to watch the next one and how both would fall in love with eachother. :P

Guest bwitched

me too.. I can't wait to see how the will fall in love..crazy couple..that plastic girl is crazy too...

Guest Tobemist

I am loving this drama... woohoo... it puts a big smile on my face... ^____^ That telescope scene cracks me up every single time I watch it... haha... it's amazing how things that simple can be so funny...

Guest bling2

I'm loving this drama too :wub: and thanks for the caps. Does anyone has spoilers to share please?? I'm dying to know what is really happening...I'm smiling when watching it but don't understand 99% of it :lol: (my hubby shakes his head & mutters that i should move to korea!)

Guest renni72

Luv, thanks for the epi 10 screen captures.

I had been watching the raw version. I love the hug in epi 10 and the epi stopped at a cliffhanger confession!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the ending clip where Ji Hyun Woo was singing the theme song...so cool....

I went in search of Ji Hyun Woo's info and found out that he is a singer in the group called "The Nuts"...and watched his MV "Jansori". It was a sad MV and boy, could he cry!

Guest bwitched

yeah..ji hyun woo is actually the guitarist in the group The Nuts..they have released 2 albums so far. He sang 2 or 3 songs in the second album alongside the vocalist. And he sang a solo song for Over the rainbow, and 3 songs with the group gansgter ( fictional group from Over the rainbow)

JHW's thread http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76388

The Nuts' thread http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=102863

Guest cococrust

most of the links that i have uploaded is invalid now since SS has deleted them. Depending on if there are any requests, I won't be re-uploading the old eps. All new eps will now be uploaded to gigeshare or other file hosters. Just a heads up.

Guest eatinghappypills

can someone translate the lee sora quote that has been quoted in

episode 12 by daegu? i know that meri said it in a previous episode

too, but i can't remember when.

Archived