[drama 2007] Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle '메리 대구 &#

Guest yeohweping

Guest vannessave

most recent news, i heard that it IS actor lee minwoo (pure 19), not shinhwa's lee minwoo. im so confused now. magazine T has a pic of lee minwoo the actor and other sources say "the talent lee minwoo" which is the actor lee minwoo because if it was M from shinhwa, they would've written "singer lee minwoo".

http://www.magazinet.co.kr/Articles/articl...rticle_id=45730

:(

Wow this casting is getting so confusing. I guess when they do the cast photos we'll know FOR SURE. I am actually a fan of Lee Min Woo's acting (Pure 19) and he's quite handsome.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babymarzy07

most recent news, i heard that it IS actor lee minwoo (pure 19), not shinhwa's lee minwoo. im so confused now. magazine T has a pic of lee minwoo the actor and other sources say "the talent lee minwoo" which is the actor lee minwoo because if it was M from shinhwa, they would've written "singer lee minwoo".

http://www.magazinet.co.kr/Articles/articl...rticle_id=45730

:(

oh no.. i was really hoping it was M's debut drama. I wanted it to be M. but I guess the other one is ok too. :) i hope this can be cleared up soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest becool

YAY! Ji hyun woo huh? Can't wait to watch, over the rainbow was kinda eh~ for me, but he made it worth it!

Guest bwitched

thanks yeohweping for our first taste of the drama's pics. JHW looks hilariously funny.

Yeah, I know what you mean! I watched OTR because of Hwanhee, but at the end, I was so torn between the two of them. I think it will be deja vu again for me with Minwoo and Hyunwoo. And to think, it was Minwoo who was the first choice to play Rex's part in OTR... I hope I make sense, lol!

I didn't know that minwoo was the first choice. Jjinjah???..Hehehe. But hwanee was perfect for the role. Unlike the others,I rooted for JHW from the start, but towards the end I nearly changed my preference to Hwanee.

am definitely going to watch this for M!!!

btw, wats OTR?

*going to check out on JHW* :sweatingbullets:

OTR is over the Rainbow. A drama about young talents in search of startdom and was aired last summer. It was one of my fav drama.

Guest Koreanism008

JHW.... wow!!! I love him in Old Miss Diary movie. His acting there was good and also in Fly High movie.. Maybe this show is worth to watch... Lookin forward to it now :sweatingbullets:

Guest babymarzy07

oohhh the pics look cute!! i cant wait. im waiting to see a confirmation which Lee Min Woo this is.. i hope its shinhwa's M.. i like the other one too but id rather see M here.. lol.. any pics of Wang BIt na and Minwoo?

Guest bwitched

:crazy: Omooo ....

what's up with JHW's hair.... yikes! please give me a law mower so that i can do something about the mess, because a normal scissors cannot do anything here!

Hahahaha..so LOL

Guest geekinthepink

JI HYUN WOO! :D :D great to know he's got a new drama! but omg the hair :( hahaha

p.s. from the preview up there, it looks liek ti is the ACTOR lee minwoo and not the singer!

Guest ovette

preview looks good!! lee hana seems funny.. it's good to see the lively side of her, definitely different from when spring comes..

and of course hottie ji hyun woo... who cant resist him? in the preview he looks so funny with the huge hair!

Guest Idnak

I just saw the preview, seems like it's going to be a funny series. :)

Is there any official pictures or the official site yet?

Guest bwitched

It will air after which drama?

And which subbing subs are going to subs this??

thanks you

Guest lyptika

It will air after which drama?

And which subbing subs are going to subs this??

thanks you

D-Fansubs will sub this one. Thanks in advance! ^_^

I reckon its the 'Thank You' time slot (Wed + Thu 21:55)

Looks like Wang Bit-na has been getting some good roles lately - Dear Sky and Hwang Ji-ni were both highly acclaimed dramas. Though I dont like her much, I think she's a good actress and being 'bitchy' suits hers. Wouldn't be surprised if she gets to act lead in the very near future.

Guest ovette

^

^

agree! her countenance fits a bitchy role lol :) im so looking forward to this drama. seems interesting after watching the trailer... they're crazy :)

Archived