[drama 2007] Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle '메리 대구 &#

Guest yeohweping

Guest renni72

I wish there are more Eng subbed episodes of Me Ri vs Dae Gu :(

So far, there has been only one and it's such a fun drama....I have been watching the rest unsubbed and getting a gist of everything only :(

But still, the couple Me Ri and Dae Gu is hilariously funny...

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest slpyazn528

can someone translate the lee sora quote that has been quoted in episode 12 by daegu? i know that meri said it in a previous episodetoo, but i can't remember when.
I think you're talking about the quote when they were having that party on that roof right? She was asked what she likes about daegu and she said 'I just like him, if I could name specific traits that I like about him, that wouldn't be love... it would be a calculation.

'Ep. 12 spoiler:

EEk! When Daegu was trying to get over meri because she chose sun dojin over him at the weird competition they were having to win Meri... she was all jealous of sora and daegu and used excuses to talk to him at the end! >__< She kept saying she didn't want to run into him so he could exercise in the park on mon, fri, wed, and she could use the park: tues, thurs, sat... and then coming back again and again to change her days (

:P) Finally he's like "Say what your really want to say!" and she says, "I... I can't get you out of my heart/mind..." And then... and then...He KISSES HER!! Like he was waiting for it! Like the grabbing the sides of her face and pulling her to him kind of kiss! I was so waiting for it so I was dying... of happines... :] I was squealing at the monitor...

haha,I was just excited about that epi and thought I might want to share... :P

Guest heartshapelove

hi, first time here.

ive actually been dling this show since the beginning, but really hadnt put time to watching it. partially because i wanted to wait to watch it on my tv via MBC America.

ep 1 just started Wednesday nite and i ended up watching it with my mom. haha we had some good laughs.

so MBC America's schedule for Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle looks to be every Wednesday and Thursday at 11pm Central time. :)

Guest renni72

hi, first time here.

ive actually been dling this show since the beginning, but really hadnt put time to watching it. partially because i wanted to wait to watch it on my tv via MBC America.

ep 1 just started Wednesday nite and i ended up watching it with my mom. haha we had some good laughs.

so MBC America's schedule for Me Ri, Dae Gu's Attack And Defense Battle looks to be every Wednesday and Thursday at 11pm Central time. :)

heartshapelove - good for you. We can't get MBC over here. I will wait for the DVD release. In the meantime, I will watch the unsubbed version and be entertained by the couple Me Ri and Dae Gu.

Guest johanaiscrazy

they started airing this drama this week here in L.A .. so tempted to look at the other pages ... well yes the first two episdoes did it for me ... i'm going to continue watching ... its so funny!! i llove his hair .. wonder how he got it like that ...

Guest homeschoolers4life

I had a lot of high hopes for this show. I was looking forward to seeing some familiar faces who I've grown to enjoy seeing. So far I'm not liking what I'm seeing I will check some of the links and see if I can watch it again uncut but if that doesn't do it, I'm giving up on it.

For some reason, I keep laughing when Dae Gu courts Me Ri. It's so exaggerating the way the two characters act and interact that it turns out to be quite comical. Gosh, I wish this series was more well-known!

Guest renni72

All the English subbing for this series seem to have stopped ....anyone knows where can I find someone who is still subbing this drama?

Guest x_pOoOka

i love this!! one of my favorite dramas..and i dont have a lot of favorites. one of the funniest..and great acting. sad that the drama is under-rated.

Guest deelow

This drama is currently showing in LA. It's unique and funny, the problem with it is that it doesn't have a well defined, linear storyline. It's really just a comic soap opera with funny, exaggerated characters looking for love and career success.

This drama caught me by surprise because it's nothing like the typical formulaic Korean dramas. It's like an independent art house film in the U.S.. Ji Hyun Woo and Lee Ha Na are great in this.

I hope the poor ratings don't kill this type of artistic expression in the future. I like to see our Korean producers trying new things, holding the KDrama up as an art form.

Archived