[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

Guest julia_lee

892557151149576131.jpg

Coffee Prince is…. falling in love again like it’s the first time; And you know what they said about first love.

No matter how hard it is to let go, what’s over is over.

It’s the end of a summer break; the end of our short-lived summer love. But it shall remain in our memory for a very long time.

- mangoicy

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest seoulinlovenow

Arh...this thread brings back the wonderful memories when I watched Coffee Prince that time ~

Love the plot & chemistry of the casts!

cp-the-1st-shop-of-coffee-prince-2545722

• 3 months later...
Guest goldysnowy

CP rerun in my country in Sept 2012..Huuhuu...best K-drama..clasical drama I like it..!!!!...So,I fall in love with GY n YEH..Whatching all they movies n dramas...Hope they with new project together...hope..hope..

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest rosie93

Coffee prince is the first korean drama that i've watched ❤ keep watching it whenever i'm bored . The best scene is when the cofffee workers rushed to take care of unchan it was soo fun , also when hangyol was singing to her on phone

• 1 month later...

This shows is one of the reasons why I fell in love with kdramas. Specially with gong yoo and the very very good actress Yoon Eun Hye. Just rewatched it today. It still brings back every feels that it gave me way back then. But now, with more tears knowing lee eon is already gone. :(

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest kyung-jin

9 K-drama couples who looked completely in love

via dramafever

7. Go Eun Chan/Choi Han Kyul — Coffee Prince

Screen_Shot_2015-02-27_at_3.30.46_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015-02-27_at_3.31.53_PM.png

I love these two. Seriously, even the simplest hug had me squealing in delight. If the number one thing that helps you love a K-drama is how believable and romantic the main relationship is, this show is for you. They are so adorable together that it hurts. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"11 Reasons you should re-watch Coffee Prince right now

by KD Bonbon on Tue, Mar 24, 2015

Cover_Photo_Option_2.jpg

There are so many great dramas airing right now (like Blood or Fool's Love), but what do you do for the rest of the week as you wait for new episodes to be released? You could go outside and enjoy the beginning of spring...or you could re-watch one of you favorite classic dramas! And what better drama to re-watch first than Coffee Prince?

Below you'll find 10 reasons you should re-watch Coffee Prince right now! And if you haven't watched Coffee Prince, click here and watch it before reading this article! There are spoilers below!

1. Yoon Eun Hye makes an awesome boy

Yoo_Eun_Hye_2_QRf1pfx.jpg

Yoon_Eun_Hye_KyLbeoJ.jpg

There was a stretch of time when girl-disguised-as-a-guy dramas were really popular. But Coffee Prince did it the best (in my opinion at least). It is a fantastic mistaken identity romantic drama, and Yoon Eun Hye plays her tomboyish character perfectly. Even as a viewer, you sometimes forget she is a girl! Yoon Eun Hye is an amazing actress and pulls off the deception to the very end.

2. This dog

Dog.jpg

Choi Han Sung’s adorable, fluffy dog Terry is reason enough to re-watch Coffee Prince. The way he waits every morning for his “girlfriend” Eun Chan to deliver milk so he can play with her is beyond cute. This is one dog I would love to snuggle.

3. Major momentary second lead syndrome

han_sung.jpghan_sung_2.jpg

There were definitely times in Coffee Prince when it seems like Choi Han Sung (Lee Sun Gyun) would be a better choice for Eun Chan. He's so nice and sweet to her and really wants her to be happy. They make fantastic friends and would have been great together if things had turned out differently.

4. Han Kyul’s awesome car

Car_2.jpgCar.jpg

Only Han Kyul (played by the handsome Gong Yoo) can make a little Mini Cooper with checkered mirrors look manly. Some of my favorite scenes from the show were when Han Kyul and Eun Chan were driving around. I think they really started to fall in love in that car.

5. The waffle guy

Sun_Ki.jpg

Handsome, mysterious, and he cooks delicious waffles? It’s obvious why all the girls fawn over Sun Ki, played by the gorgeous Kim Jae Wook. I love when he mumbles in Japanese and rolls his eyes at the antics of the other guys in the cafe. And his backstory gives his character a lot of depth — something you usually don’t get with periphery characters in dramas.

6. Coffee “Princes”

Princes.jpg

Princes_Photos.jpg

The cafe name “Coffee Prince” comes from the adorable young men, princes, who work at the shop. These guys certainly are as mouthwatering as the drinks! And they are also hilarious! Besides Sun Ki, who already made it on this list on his own merit, the unstoppable team also includes the doofy Hwang Min Yeop (played by Lee Un, who unfortunately passed away in 2008) and sharp-tongued Jin Ha Rim (Kim Dong Wook).

7. So many love triangles!

triangle.jpg

It seems like every character in this show is involved in some sort of love triangle. (1) Eun Chan, Han Kyul, and Han Sung, (2) Han Kyul, Han Sung, and Yoo Joo, (3) Han Sung, Yoo Joo, Eun Chan, (4) Han Sung, Yoo Joo, and DK (Yoo Joo's ex-boyfriend she originally left Han Sun for). Even Eun Chan's mother has a love triangle! There is so much relationship drama that you are bound to be simultaneously entertained and frustrated (in the best way).

8. Chestnuts

chestnuts.jpgchestnuts_2.jpg

The chestnuts scene is one of my favorite scenes in the whole show. Only Eun Chan would walk for as long as she did before noticing the hole in her chestnuts sack. And when Eun Chan and Han Kyul both follow the trail of chestnuts from opposite directions and meet in the middle...don’t lie; you loved it. The couple ends up talking on a park bench and taking the first steps towards reconciling. 

9. This scene

Bed.jpg

This is probably one of my favorite scenes of all time. Of any drama. When Han Kyul carries Eun Chan out of his apartment and then she refuses to leave and pushes herself back inside...and then that kiss?? Wow. This is such an honest, loving scene.

10. And this scene

Morning_2.jpg
Morning.jpg

When Han Kyul shoves both of his legs into one pant leg and then tries to play it cool, I almost died laughing. And Eun Chan is embarrassed and nervous that her mom will be mad at her for spending the night and won’t get out of the comforter. Such a funny and down-to-earth interpretation of the morning after.

11. The message: Love conquers all

Love_2.jpgLove.jpg

Enough said. Han Kyul’s and Eun Chan’s love beats the odds and overcomes all obstacles, including the heart-wrenching aftermath of Eun Chan’s gender reveal and a disapproving grandmother. They are the ultimate K-drama couple, and their relationship always keeps me coming back to re-watch Coffee Prince!

Don’t forget, you can re-watch Coffee Prince and all your favorite classic dramas right here on DramaFever! And don’t forget to sign up for DramaFever Premium to watch all your favorites, old and new, commercial free!

What are your favorite Coffee Prince moments? Any other classic dramas you have been re-watching lately? Comment down below!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-reasons-you-should-re-watch-coffee-prince/

Guest kyung-jin

The 7 best and worst K-drama siblings

by KD Bonbon on Thu, Apr 02, 2015

Interesting family dynamics, especially sibling relationships, are an important element to many K-dramas. The sisters or brothers of main characters can help to round their character out and make them more relatable, likable, or sympathetic. And while some K-drama characters are really lucky with their siblings, others are very unlucky and have a brother or sister who makes you cringe.

Below are 7 of the best and worst K-drama siblings!

The Best

2. Go Eun Sae - Coffee Prince

Go_Eun_Sae.jpg

While she is a bit annoying and childish, Go Eun Chan’s younger sister Eun Sae, played by the youthful Yoon Young Ah, is truly kind at heart. She cares deeply about Eun Chan and is always there for her to lean on when she’s down and encourages Eun Chan to not give up on Han Kyul. Their sisterly relationship is very honest and down to earth and kind of reminds me of my relationship with my sister!

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/the-7-best-and-worst-k-drama-siblings/

Guest kyung-jin

class="at_ttl"Five Classic K-Dramas To Catch Up On

BY Julie Jones | Apr 03, 2015 08:30 AM EDT

Holiday weekends and spring break can be a great time to study the classics, the k-drama classics that is. If you're new to k-drama you may have missed a few of the popular dramas that are now dubbed classics. They're classics because they are so enjoyable, so you may want to add them to your list.

Here are five lighthearted dramas we recommend:

4.     "Coffee Prince": Yoon Eun Hye plays a girl who must disguise herself as a boy to get a job. She is hired by a coffee shop owner, played by Gong Yoo, and begins to spend time with him. He finds himself falling in love and wonders if that means something about his own sexual orientation. Give it a few episodes and you might fall in love with the drama as deeply as Gong Yoo falls for Yoon Eun Hye.

Are there are any classic k-dramas you would recommend to fans who are just discovering dramaland? Have you seen these dramas? Let us know.

Source: http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/80457/20150403/five-classic-k-dramas-to-catch-up-on.htm

• 1 month later...

Coffee Prince was the first Korean drama that I ever watched, and it is still at the top of my list.

If Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye reunite in a drama or a movie, I'm pretty sure the internet will break :D

I made a video for the friendships between the coffee princes:

and I used a lot of scenes for a kdrama mashup :)

• 2 months later...

Archived