[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jnccrs

THat has to be the most confusing bunch of scribbles I have ever seen

really? doesn't look too confusing to me...but then again i wouldn't know because i aint korean.

Guest aalhl

Woohooo.. GONG YOO is backkkk! :D

Thanks hweping for such a great happy happy news *hugs* muah~

I bet YOO GALS will be marching in here anytime soon :lol:

YEAH!!! you are right ay_link!! YooGal is here!!! Just saw the news posted by jnccrs (BTW, thank you so much for letting us know).. h.aha... I still can't believe it! I've been missing him so much and hoping he will get another project soon.. And here he comes!! Yippee!! Finally after almost a year since his last appearance in One Fine Day. So, I guess this drama will be his birthday present for us YooGals this year.. :wub: :wub:

Anyway, I hope he will do well in this drama.. He's such a good actor but so underated.. I love him in S-Diary and She's on Duty with Kim Sun Ah, extremely charming in Biscuit Teacher and Star Candy and extremely hot and sexy in One Fine Day.. I love his kissing scenes and crying scenes.. He seems to be very good in kissing so far and I think he cries very well, which is what made me attracted to him in the first place. And not forgetting he sings really well too!!

And speaking about kiss scene, I know they are a lot of hoo haa about those scenes.. so here are a few clips on YouTube to share with everyone...

WARNING: May not be suitable for kids!!

S-Diary Bath Scene - No kiss here but it's a rather funny scene.. :)

S-Diary Hot Scene -

She's on Duty Kiss Scene 1

She's on Duty Kiss Scene 2

She's on Duty Missing Kiss Scene - This is one intensed kiss that was not included in the actual movie.

One Fine Day Kiss (Take 1) - This is not the one appears in the drama.

One Fine Day Bitter Sweet Kiss - Looking at the fact that Sung Yu Ri is rather stiff with the kiss, Gong Yoo kisses her pretty well and I think it looked wonderful.. :P

Well, for more clips in GY, feel free to visit my YouTube. And not forgetting his discussion thread filled with hotness at Soompi..

So first photoshoot session for the drama is this coming April 25th? Wow!! can't wait.. That will be like a few days after he comes back from his fans meet in Japan... looking forward to that very much... :rolleyes:

I'm so excited I can't think straight now.. Dunno what to say also.. So, I'll cool down first and will check back later.. :P:sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: So, YooGal chigurl! I will be waiting for you here.. :)

Guest jnccrs

^^^^aalhl he is mighty fine indeed. I just watched some kissing clips last night...hopefully he will just be as passionate in this series and wont disappoint :blush:

Can't wait to see all 3 leads LSG, YEH and GY in action :wub:

Guest aalhl

^^^^aalhl he is mighty fine indeed. I just watched some kissing clips last night...hopefully he will just be as passionate in this series and wont disappoint :blush:

Can't wait to see all 3 leads LSG, YEH and GY in action :wub:

yeah!! hopefully! but then again it depends also on how the director wants it to be done.. So, we will see (if there is even a kiss scene).

Guest aalhl

^^^hehehe not having a kissing scene is an impossibility :blush:

ha.ha.!! well, just hope that if there is one, it will be a very passionate one!!! :rolleyes: I want to see my Prince Charming kiss passionately.. :P :blush:

BTW, I notice that in the relationship chart, the character name for LSG and GY is almost the same, with the difference of one character? It would be nice if someone can somehow include English translation to the chart.. :unsure:

Guest jnccrs

^^^ i know we seriously need a translator for this thread to translate the korean news article and stuff. So many articles coming out but what's the uses when we can't even understand anything.

Guest White Star

OMGGGGGG.......................GONG YOO?????? seriously????? YES!!!!!!!!!! I love gong yoo <3.....who doesn't???!!!! Love him in She's on Duty and S Diary.......The guy is one fine actor.

YAYAYAYAY

+WS+

ha.ha.!! well, just hope that if there is one, it will be a very passionate one!!! :rolleyes: I want to see my Prince Charming kiss passionately.. :P :blush:

BTW, I notice that in the relationship chart, the character name for LSG and GY is almost the same, with the difference of one character? It would be nice if someone can somehow include English translation to the chart.. :unsure:

lol your prince charming and our royal princess, how romantic XD .. cant wait to see the two of them together on screen XD

Guest NV4ever

Wow....Gong Yoo is in this drama too??? Tat guy is totally HOTT!! YEH n GY together...eye candies ^^ I love this drama already :)

does anyone want to confirm LSG's name in the series, because im reading the character character and im getttin Choi Han Seong ? .. i hope thats right XD

Guest chigurl

Woohooo.. GONG YOO is backkkk! :D

Thanks hweping for such a great happy happy news *hugs* muah~

I bet YOO GALS will be marching in here anytime soon :lol:

yup, another YOO Gal here :lol:

aalhl im here finally, the news just broke out and i feel like im already behind..lol

i was so excited after hearing the news but after reading the manga synopsis im even more excited..yayyyyy

im expecting alot of hottt kisses in this drama :phew:

here some of his recent pictures:

207.jpg

206.jpg

173.jpg

136.jpg

128.jpg

127.jpg

Hanavi11.jpg

Hanavi10.jpg

Guest aalhl

I only read it last evening, and I had sleepless night after that!!! :blink: well, there better be hot kisses... :phew:

hey chigurl.. u forgot the flowers.... here are flowers for all YEH fans from GY... :P

KBoom.jpg

KBoom-1.jpg

Guest aalhl

lol your prince charming and our royal princess, how romantic XD .. cant wait to see the two of them together on screen XD

does anyone want to confirm LSG's name in the series, because im reading the character character and im getttin Choi Han Seong ? .. i hope thats right XD

yeah Soy!!! very romantic huh?!!? :wub: hopefully they will have great chemistry too.. :)

as for the names, GY's is Choi Han Kyul.. Sounds like he and LSG are brothers?? :unsure:

aalhl im here finally, the news just broke out and i feel like im already behind..lol

i was so excited after hearing the news but after reading the manga synopsis im even more excited..yayyyyy

im expecting alot of hottt kisses in this drama

hey there chigurl.. you are finally here!! isn't this exciting!! nay! don't feel behind.. it's just the beginning.. the best is yet to come. yeah, the synopsis on the manga sounds good isn't it? even the title of the drama sounds good! since so many people are expecting hot passionate kiss, I hope the director take note on that! Is the PD a person who would have passionate kisses in her drama?

Aww...cute pics of GY!

ha.ha!! wait till you see his shirtless pics!! :blush:

Guest chigurl

yeah Soy!!! very romantic huh?!!? :wub: hopefully they will have great chemistry too.. :)

as for the names, GY's is Choi Han Kyul.. Sounds like he and LSG are brothers?? :unsure:

hey there chigurl.. you are finally here!! isn't this exciting!! nay! don't feel behind.. it's just the beginning.. the best is yet to come. yeah, the synopsis on the manga sounds good isn't it? even the title of the drama sounds good! since so many people are expecting hot passionate kiss, I hope the director take note on that! Is the PD a person who would have passionate kisses in her drama?

ha.ha!! wait till you see his shirtless pics!! :blush:

yup, im finally here :)

we certainly have been waiting a long time for this

since we all know they can both kiss really well we have high expectations of many hotttt kisses coming..he he

reading the synopsis it looks like GY and LSG will be playing cousins

speaking of shirtless pics heres one from One Fine Day that i just posted in his thread :sweatingbullets:

gy4.jpg

Guest dada_princess

i always look forward to new project of Gong Yoo, it's quite fantastic that the co-star is YEH. i believe they will make a perfect couple

Guest jnccrs

source: http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?news_uid=127680

공유 “윤은혜와 티격태격 로맨스, 많이 기대해달라”

[뉴스엔] 2007년 04월 10일(화) 오전 09:04

20070410090430480e7_092531_0.jpg

배우 공유가 드라마 ‘어느 멋진 날’ 이후 1년여 만에 안방극장에 컴백한다.

공유는 오는 7월 방송 예정인 MBC 새 드라마 ‘커피프린스 1호점’(극본 이정아 장현주/연출 이윤정)의 주인공으로 출연을 확정지었다.

‘커피프린스 1호점’은 커피전문점을 배경으로 펼쳐지는 청춘 멜로드라마로 공유는 커피전문점 ‘커피프린스’의 사장 최한결 역을 맡았다.

최한결은 ‘걸어다니는 화보’라고 불릴 만큼 스타일 좋고, 쿨한 성격을 가졌지만 철저한 개인주의 성향을 가진 인물. 생계를 위해 ‘커피프린스’의 종업원이 된 고은찬 역을 맡은 윤은혜와 함께 티격태격 로맨스를 그려나갈 예정이다.

공유는 “이윤정 감독님의 전작 ‘태릉선수촌’을 정말 인상깊게 봤는데, 이렇게 함께 작품을 하게돼 너무 기쁘다”며 “오랜만에 드라마를 통해 인사드리는 만큼 더욱 좋은 모습 보여 드리겠다. 향이 좋은 커피처럼 기분 좋아지는 드라마 기대해주시길 바란다”고 각오를 전했다.

드라마 ‘커피프린스 1호점’은 공유, 윤은혜 외에 이선균이 출연을 확정했으며, ‘에어시티’ 후속으로 7월께 전파를 탈 예정이다.

한편, 공유는 3월 개봉한 일본영화 ‘용과 같이’를 통해 한류스타로서의 입지 또한 탄탄히 굳혀놓은 상태다.

고홍주 becool@newsen.com

기사제보 및 보도자료 newsen@newsen.com

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.com)

copyrightⓒ 뉴스엔. 무단전재 & 재배포 금지

I'm glad that so many people are supportive of the casting :blush:

Archived