[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaha is it just me or does he look a bit like Uhm Tae Woong?

If he captured a lot of the viewers hearts, then he must be a really good actor right?

actually he said in an interview before .. his good friends include UTW and also mr o'h man seok ^^ .yeh ..he grows on you ..his voice is a deadly weapon ^^ ..

Guest vivjelly

If he captured a lot of the viewers hearts, then he must be a really good actor right?

Yeah, he resembles UTW greatly! I always admire actors with established acting skills.

Another thing, I'm happy that YEH has been casted with talented male actors (i.e. OMS and LSG)

Guest suzziee

lol interesting that you should say that. LSG says UTW is one of his good friends as well, together with Oh Manseok from <Vineyard Man> and well, here's a brief profile on him for those who are unfamiliar

2006082316453990579_1.jpg

Lee Seon gyun

DOB : 2nd March 1975

Education: Korea Central Arts Institute, acting major

Debut: musical in 2001, <rocky horror show>

dramas to date:

<Fugitive Lee doo young>

<Loveholic>

<Taereung National Village>

<White Tower> amongst others

Movies:

<The customer is king>

<Sagwa>

<maundy drive> amongst others

also, Lee Seon Gyeon has taken on light-hearted roles before...remember last year's KBS 4-episode drama, Fugitive Lee Du-yong? Lee Seong Gyeon was the detective chasing after Hong Kyung Min's title character 'Lee Du-yong' And don't forget Lee Seon Gyeon's '04 Drama City episode 'Dr. Love' which happened to also co-star Kim Bo Kyung, where he portrayed a pyschic. I was mesmerized by his role as the pyshic.

He's done several other Drama City episodes...as well as another Best Theatre episode

omg .. i just watched an interview with LSG, to see if his nickname "killer voice" does him justice, and his voice is pretty hot, i have to admit that, and theres just something about him that makes him charming, im actually starting to warm up to him now :) but im still waiting for them to announce the "coffee prince" .. tahts going to make my day :)

Guest jnccrs

Thanks for the info suzziee,shirley and credeisca I wonder if OMS helped YEH picked out this project cause I heard they still keep in touch.

Are those series of his available in youtube? The Taereung National Village sounds good.

So will this be a sporty type of series? Cause I heard YEH will be doing some Taekwondo here :w00t:

Guest suzziee

suzzie...the PD is female, remember Mr. X's review for Taerung's National Village about the PD being one of the very first female PDs ever...

my bad. like I said, <Taereung> didnt capture my attention the way <White tower> did so I actually have been lazy about reading mr x's reviews and thus might have missed out that little detail whilst translating :rolleyes:

also, Lee Seon Gyeon has taken on light-hearted roles before...remember last year's KBS 4-episode drama, Fugitive Lee Du-yong? Lee Seong Gyeon was the detective chasing after Hong Kyung Min's title character 'Lee Du-yong' And don't forget Lee Seon Gyeon's '04 Drama City episode 'Dr. Love' which happened to also co-star Kim Bo Kyung, where he portrayed a pyschic. I was mesmerized by his role as the pyshic.

He's done several other Drama City episodes...as well as another Best Theatre episode

I dont disagree that he's never done lighthearted roles as well, in fact I think many of his roles were light hearted ones prior to <White Tower> and in fact, I think its important that he should strike a balance.

This decision just struck me by surprise because, the production values of this drama seem to be so vastly different from that of <White Tower> (what a monster of a production! love the detail given to sets, character portrayal- still in awe till this day) and I don't want to prejudge this drama at such an early stage, and neither is this thread an appropriate forum to debate the merits of his acting choices so I won't say more.

However, do give him a chance everyone, he's one sizzling ajusshi ! :)

my bad. like I said, <Taereung> didnt capture my attention the way <White tower> did so I actually have been lazy about reading mr x's reviews and thus might have missed out that little detail whilst translating :rolleyes:

I dont disagree that he's never done lighthearted roles as well, in fact I think many of his roles were light hearted ones prior to <White Tower> and in fact, I think its important that he should strike a balance.

actually, 2 of the Drama City episodes and 1 of the Best Theatre he did around the time before/after Taerung's National Village were all melodramatic...especially the the Drama City episode and Best Theatre episode that was written, surprisingly enough, by the writer of 'Fugitive Lee Du-yong', who happened to have written UTW's Drama City episode 'Blue Skies of Jeju Island'...and the other Drama City episode was pretty dark too, I think it was entitled 'The Black Widow'?

Any idea what other drama projects the scriptwriter for 'Coffee Prince' has been involved in? I already know about the PD, and she got lots of praise for MBC' Beating Heart w/ Bae Doo Na.

Guest White Star

I've never heard of the main lead before....yet, i kinda like him. he definitely have a certain charm.

....doing some research on him now.....i wanna hear his voice.

+WS+

Guest suzziee

omg .. i just watched an interview with LSG, to see if his nickname "killer voice" does him justice, and his voice is pretty hot, i have to admit that, and theres just something about him that makes him charming, im actually starting to warm up to him now :) but im still waiting for them to announce the "coffee prince" .. tahts going to make my day :)

Lol I think the nick "killer voice" was coined by the girls of Soompi who were watching <White Tower> together then and couldnt get over his voice.

For those unfamiliar with his voice AND his works, here's a little interview clip with the man Lee Seon Gyun

http://exterior.mgoon.com/mulpi/mov/extlin...&idx=465342

some of his classic scenes from <White Tower> are inside to get acquainted with his acting and you get a feel of his personality ^_^

Guest jnccrs

lol interesting that you should say that. LSG says UTW is one of his good friends as well, together with Oh Manseok from <Vineyard Man> and well, here's a brief profile on him for those who are unfamiliar

http://imgnews.naver.com/image/108/2006/08...453990579_1.jpg

Lee Seon gyun

DOB : 2nd March 1975

Education: Korea Central Arts Institute, acting major

Debut: musical in 2001, <rocky horror show>

dramas to date:

<Fugitive Lee doo young>

<Loveholic>

<Taereung National Village>

<White Tower> amongst others

Movies:

<The customer is king>

<Sagwa>

<maundy drive> amongst others

He is friends with OMS and UTC major brownie points in my book! :blush:

He looks really good in that picture and looks really young. :wub:

hehehe and SOY just sent me a clip...i just finished listening to his voice. IT"S SO DEEP. :blush:

Guest dramaok

OMG dr. choi of white tower is here..?

then it's a must see..

lee seon-gyun's voice alone can get a girl pregnant! beware!!!

kinda unexpected pairing but yoon eun-hye's pairing with oh man seok was kinda unexpected too..

she's quite charming and promising..

can't wait to see my dr. choi again.. life suddenly got sweeter.

Guest l3lueLillie

I can't wait to watch this drama >_<

I hope they both already accepted it

and I agree his voice is sexy indeed lol, quite charming :wub:

I wonder if OMS helped YEH picked out this project cause I heard they still keep in touch.

hmmm...that's good that they keep in contact! They seems to be very close friends on the KBS awards.

And OMG LSG's voice, i bet he can sing too! and we can have another great duuuuet!!! hahaha, that would be awesome.

I'm starting to like him....nicely done.

Guest jnccrs

윤은혜 활동 초읽기…‘커피프린스 1호점’으로 안방 컴백(4월25일 첫 촬영)

f_44376342823m_503d14c.jpg

베이비복스 출신 윤은혜(23)가 활동 초읽기에 돌입했다.

최근 건강 악화로 인해 현재 방영중인 MBC ‘케세라세라’ 출연을 번복, 휴식기에 들어갔던 윤은혜는 MBC 새 주말미니시리즈 ‘커피프린스 1호점’(극복 이상민 연출 이윤정)으로 연기 활동을 재개한다.

‘커피프린스 1호점’은 최지우 이정재 주연의 ‘에어시티’ 후속으로 오는 7월께 방영될 예정.

윤은혜는 태권도 사범 출신의 커피전문점 직원 ‘고은찬’ 역으로 등장, 미각의 경지를 보여주는가 하면 터프한 매력도 발산할 계획이다.

현재 남자주인공이 정해지지 않은 이 드라마는 MBC 베스트극장 ‘태릉선수촌’으로 주목받은 여성 연출자 이윤정 PD의 작품.

이 PD는 “여러가지 매력이 공존하는 윤은혜가 고은찬 배역과 적합하다고 판단해 캐스팅을 결정했다”면서 “오는 25일부터 본격적인 촬영을 시작한다”고 밝혔다.

윤은혜는 새 드라마에 앞서 운동과 여행 등을 즐기며 심신을 다스리고 있는 상태.

최근 소속사 식구들과 강원도 바닷가로 여행을 다녀오기도 했으며, 헬스 등으로 체력 단련에도 힘쓰고 있다.

윤은혜는 “쉬는 동안 젖살은 물론 체중이 조금 빠져서 인지 요즘은 만나는 사람마다 ‘성숙해 졌다’는 이야기를 많이 한다”면서 “여름께 드라마를 통해 좋은 모습을 보여드리겠다”고 각오를 다졌다.

지난해 MBC ‘궁’에 이어 KBS2 ‘포도밭 그 사나이’에 출연하며 인기 스타로 떠오른 윤은혜의 새로운 행보에 관심이 집중된다.

글=박소원기자 cooline@

사진=백수원기자 soo@

I think their first photoshoot of filming will be held on April 25th.

Archived