[Drama 2007] Coffee Prince 커피프린스 1호점

Rebby

Guest babymarzy07

oh isee thanks angel! looking forward to this. hoping we get confirmations of leads and all soon.

• Replies 12.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest YEH57

LOL cant wait to see her on new role ...taekwon do interesting so much

what ever yeh decided to accept this role or not i'll support her. Fighting My Princess :blush:

Guest suzziee

dr choi !! .. Lee Seon Gyeon ~ aw..he has such a voice .so he is the coffee prince ~?.. ..

Omo omo.... "killer voice" Lee Seongyun!! :wub::wub: I missed my gentle Dr Choi so much. Didn't care as much for him in <Taereung> but I'm looking forward to his comeback. His role seems alot less serious than the one in <White Tower>

indexlinkimagephpno2007nv1.jpg

이선균, 까칠한 훈남으로 윤은혜와 호흡

'하얀거탑'의 최도영 이선균이 MBC 주말 미니시리즈 '커피프린스 1호점'(극본 이정아 장현주, 연출 이윤정)에 캐스팅 돼 윤은혜와 호흡을 맞춘다.

이선균은 '커피프린스 1호점'에서 영화 음악을 하는 예술가로 전형적인 '훈남'이지만 나름대로 '성질'도 있는 남자 역을 맡았다. 최근 종영한 '하얀거탑'에서 따뜻한 인간애를 지닌 내과 의사 최도영 역을 맡아 시청자들의 관심을 한 몸에 받았던 이선균은 이번 드라마를 통해 또 한번 연기변신을 할 예정이다.

연출을 맡은 이윤정 PD는 4일 "이선균씨와는 '태릉선수촌'에서도 함께 작업을 해 그의 재능을 잘 알고 있다"며 "굳이 작품을 같이 해서가 아니라 이선균씨에게 가장 잘 어울리는 역할이라는 판단으로 주저없이 캐스팅 하게 됐다"고 밝혔다.

이윤정 PD는 2005년 '베스트극장-태릉선수촌'을 통해 탄탄한 연출력을 인정받았고, 이선균이 주인공으로 출연한 바 있다.

'커피프린스 1호점'은 윤은혜의 1년만에 안방 복귀작으로도 관심을 모은다. 윤은혜는 집안의 가장이자 남성적인 매력이 가득한 강한 여성. 안 해본 아르바이트가 없을 정도로 생활력이 강하며 야식 배달 아르바이트를 하던 중 이선균과 처음 만난다. 또 이선균의 사촌 동생이자 윤은혜가 일하는 커피전문점 사장과 삼각관계도 펼쳐질 예정이다.

'커피프린스 1호점'은 '에어시티' 후속으로 오는 7월 방송 예정이다.

Briefly, LSG plays a character who is schooled in the arts-music and movies and traditional yet has somewhat of a temper/attitude. This will be yet another transformation for the actor who has previously captured the hearts of the viewers through his role as a warm and caring doctor in <White Tower>

The PD says he has full confidence in LSG's abilities and knows that this role fitted him thus casted him unhesitatingly in the production. The two worked together on <Taereung National Village> previously.

<Coffee prince Number 1 Joint> is about a tomboyish girl (which YEH plays) who has taken up just about every single job there is to take. She is an independant strong willed personality. On one of her part-time jobs (delivering midnight snacks) she meets LSG's character. Also she will develop a love triangle with LSG and LSG's younger cousin who is the boss of the coffee shop that she works at.

This production is slated to air in July.

========

sigh. not sure what to think. I guess every actor needs to take on light-hearted dramas to balance out ultra melodramas like <White Tower> but, it just seems like a complete different dimension from his last project. Nevertheless, I'll keep an eye out for it :)

Guest White Star

YAY........EUn Hye in another drama.....i'm so happy.

I though she was considering a role pairing with the guy in My Girl. maybe not???anyways, i'm still happy

+WS+

Guest jnccrs

The main lead guy is not yet decided!

윤은혜 1년 만에 안방 복귀 “벌써부터 설레고 떨린다”

[<U>뉴스엔</U> 2007-04-04 21:14:49]

f_1m_9b6c77b.jpg

[뉴스엔 고홍주 기자]

“벌써부터 설레고 떨린다.”

탤런트 윤은혜가 1년 만에 브라운관 복귀를 앞두고 남다른 감회를 털어놨다.

윤은혜는 오는 7월 MBC 새 주말드라마 ‘에어시티’후속으로 방영되는 ‘커피프린스 1호점’(극본 이정아 장현주/연출 이윤정) 출연을 최근 결정했다. 지난해 7월 KBS 2TV ‘포도밭 그 사나이’ 이후 1년 여 만의 복귀인 셈.

윤은혜는 4일 자신의 미니홈피를 통해 “좋은 작품으로 많은 사람들 앞에 다시 서게 됐다”며 “벌써부터 설레고 떨린다. 많이 기다려주신 분들께 실망시켜 드리면 안 되는데..”라며 복귀에 앞서 설렘과 불안감을 동시에 드러냈다.

한편, 윤은혜가 출연하는 차기작 ‘커피프린스 1호점’은 커피전문점을 배경으로 인물들의 개성넘치는 삶이 펼쳐지는 청춘 멜로드라마다. 윤은혜는 태권도 사범 경력을 지닌 똑순이 고은찬 역을 연기하며, 남자 주인공은 아직 결정되지 않았다.

한편, 윤은혜는 당초 MBC 주말 특별기획 드라마 ‘케세라 세라’에 출연할 예정이었으나 건강상의 이유로 출연이 무산됐다.

thanks for translating that article suzziee.

By the way it is said to be a melodrama. And is a manga/manhwa

Guest homeschoolers4life

I'm a bit on the fence with this. Not really feeling hot or cold about it. Guess I'll have to see what new information and details come out before I make a decision (just not one to blindly commit and really it is all too vague)

Guest suzziee

The main lead guy is not yet decided!

thanks for translating that article suzziee.

By the way it is said to be a melodrama. And is a manga/manhwa

umm... I think its been decided that LSG will be one of the leads, as per the article i translated above?

anyway here's another article which pretty much confirms it/says that she will be working with LSG

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16283093.html

MBC 주말 특별극 '케세라세라'의 출연 난항으로 팬들을 아쉽게 했던 윤은혜가 차기작을 결정지었다.

올 여름 방영될 예정인 MBC의 '커피프린스 1호점'의 여주인공으로 출연을 확정 지은 것.

윤은혜는 '궁'으로 일약 스타덤에 오른 후 '포도밭 그 사나이'에서 오만석과 연기 호흡을 맞추며 가수 보다는 연기자라는 타이틀이 더 잘어울리는 캐릭터를 만들어왔다.

이후 공백기를 가지며 복귀작을 고르던 윤은혜는 에릭과 함께 '케세라세라'의 여주인공으로 결정되는 듯 했으나 일신상의 이유로 출연을 고사, 정유미가 여주인공 자리를 대신했다.

컴백작인 '커피프린스 1호점'에서 윤은혜가 맡은 역할은 생계를 위해 아르바이트를 하며 당차게 살아가는 '고은찬'역을 맡았다.

특히, 남성적인 특성도 지니고 있어 '여자에게도 인기가 많은 ' 당찬 여성상을 연기할 것으로 보인다.

한편, 윤은혜의 상대역으로는 '하얀 거탑'의 '최도영'역을 맡아 브라운관의 주역으로 떠오르는 이선균이 캐스팅 되었으며 '커피프린스 1호점'은 드라마 '에어시티'이후 7월경 전파를 탈 예정이다.

starring opposite YEH will be the actor who played Dr Choi Doyoung in <White tower> Lee Seongyun who has been casted.

edit: oh wait.. I think they meant the younger cousin role (who's probably closer to YEH in age anyway) hasnt been casted. so one more male lead to go. my bad. :ph34r:

Guest hajjah

WEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Yeh on screen again...hope she can co-op well with her character..and hope she can do better than before

Guest jnccrs

umm... I think its been decided that LSG will be one of the leads, as per the article i translated above?

anyway here's another article which pretty much confirms it/says that she will be working with LSG

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v16283093.html

MBC 주말 특별극 '케세라세라'의 출연 난항으로 팬들을 아쉽게 했던 윤은혜가 차기작을 결정지었다.

올 여름 방영될 예정인 MBC의 '커피프린스 1호점'의 여주인공으로 출연을 확정 지은 것.

윤은혜는 '궁'으로 일약 스타덤에 오른 후 '포도밭 그 사나이'에서 오만석과 연기 호흡을 맞추며 가수 보다는 연기자라는 타이틀이 더 잘어울리는 캐릭터를 만들어왔다.

이후 공백기를 가지며 복귀작을 고르던 윤은혜는 에릭과 함께 '케세라세라'의 여주인공으로 결정되는 듯 했으나 일신상의 이유로 출연을 고사, 정유미가 여주인공 자리를 대신했다.

컴백작인 '커피프린스 1호점'에서 윤은혜가 맡은 역할은 생계를 위해 아르바이트를 하며 당차게 살아가는 '고은찬'역을 맡았다.

특히, 남성적인 특성도 지니고 있어 '여자에게도 인기가 많은 ' 당찬 여성상을 연기할 것으로 보인다.

한편, 윤은혜의 상대역으로는 '하얀 거탑'의 '최도영'역을 맡아 브라운관의 주역으로 떠오르는 이선균이 캐스팅 되었으며 '커피프린스 1호점'은 드라마 '에어시티'이후 7월경 전파를 탈 예정이다.

starring opposite YEH will be the actor who played Dr Choi Doyoung in <White tower> Lee Seongyun who has been casted.

any better pictures of the guy? :vicx: I am just hoping that they will have at least some chemistry...the guy looks soooo much older than her. :sweatingbullets: But I heard he is a great actor.

Guest suzziee

any better pictures of the guy? :vicx: I am just hoping that they will have at least some chemistry...the guy looks soooo much older than her. :sweatingbullets: But I heard he is a great actor.

kyun1.jpgkyun7.jpg

viewimagelt5.jpg

finally as my beloved Dr Choi in <White Tower>

snapshot_j_20070120_0326.jpg

=========

And yup, he's quite abit older.. 1975 born. But he's hot in his own understated way though :wub:

piece of interesting trivia: He and Oh ManSeok (YEH's previous costar in <Vineyard Man>) used to go to school together and they are quite good friends. :)

Guest vivjelly

So exciting that YEH is going to be another interesting drama!

I think the main male guy and YEH will do fine. YEH knows how to find the attraction in her costar.

I'm curious to the final casting of this drama. Hopefully, the cast is strong.

lol actually because of this, im going to give white tower a shot to look at his acting -_- .. but whatever, yeah i just read over the articles, so it looks like LSG might not be the title lead then, because the series is based off the manga, i suppose "Coffee Prince", so you would think that his younger cousin in the series, who has yet to be mentioned is going to be the male lead. its another one of those brotherly-love triangles, that happen all the time in k-dramas. haha the more i read, the more im interested in this drama :)

haha so this is going to be like YEH's 3rd straight production thats going to be best off a manga :) how cute, cant wait, for the announcement of the male lead then *still crossing my fingers* for hyun bin :)

Guest jnccrs

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a283/suzziee/kyun7.jpg

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5508/viewimagelt5.jpg

finally as my beloved Dr Choi in <White Tower>

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b11/data/kimmyu...070120_0326.jpg

And yup, he's quite abit older.. 1975 born. But he's hot in his own understated way though :wub:

hahaha is it just me or does he look a bit like Uhm Tae Woong?

If he captured a lot of the viewers hearts, then he must be a really good actor right?

Archived