Doctor Who

Guest Medea

^the master can never really die or go away...

he's the yin to the doctor's yang...

and in the new trailer you do see river song in two different costumes...

which is making me speculate that she is in more than one episode...

and maybe a secondary companion??

oh man, I need to go watch that trailer again! really? she's in two different costumes? I'm not sure what I think of her...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest moony8705

^Amy Pond is the 11ths new companion. I think she is a cop.

Oh and as for River Song since she is Steven Moffats creation and he is now the head writer of course we will see her, most likely for a couple of episodes. It never seemed to me that they traveled together.

Oh I can't wait! As much as I'll miss the 10th, I am really looking forward to the 11ths adventures. Geronimo!!! :P

Why do they continue to bring back the Daleks and Cybermen with every season? I understand they are a part of the Doctor Who universe and all but couldn't they with the new set of doctors bring in some new/original "evil" characters?

Has there been any indication of them bringing in a new companion? From the trailer of the new season/specials there appeared to be a woman who seemed to fit the bill but the trailer is a little vague.

Well Moffat made the Weeping Angels, they are new evil characters from the episode Blink. (and personally that episode scared me to bits!)

here is a pic of 11 and his new companion Amy Pond.

25t9qxgjpg.jpg

oh man, I need to go watch that trailer again! really? she's in two different costumes? I'm not sure what I think of her...

yep two costume changes...

the first one is a bit hard to see since it goes so quickly...

78687107.png

and the second one is...

67761683.png

but all this is just speculation... it could be from the same episode...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest XpyroXpsychoX

God I HATED Rose. I'm liking the new girl though. And I am also liking Matt Smith. I

will always love David, but I think he is holding his own well. It must be hard following

in his footsteps. I'm also kinda glad RTD isn't writing anymore. The show needs some

fresh blood.

Oh yes, and I forgot to mention my mad love of Donna :D

God I HATED Rose. I'm liking the new girl though. And I am also liking Matt Smith. I

will always love David, but I think he is holding his own well. It must be hard following

in his footsteps. I'm also kinda glad RTD isn't writing anymore. The show needs some

fresh blood.

really? I didn't HATE rose... I disliked Martha a lot.

And yeah I love Matt Smith! He is such a good doctor! Can't wait for episode 2 to come out on Sat.!

And also I'm also glad that Steven Moffat is writing for the new series... his stories usually scare me (weeping angels)

fresh blood.

i dunno... i don't hate Rose, i did feel a bit of wife-like nagging from her time to time...

but between 10 and Rose they had some funny/endearing moments...*points to icon*

i LOVE Donna!!! she was amazaballs... sad what RT did to her though... i felt that her character got jipped...

loving matt smith to pieces right now!! he's adorable!!!

the only thing that i don't like about amy pond/karen gillan is whenever she sees something OMGish... she bulges her eyes out... every time...

Guest XpyroXpsychoX

i dunno... i don't hate Rose, i did feel a bit of wife-like nagging from her time to time...

but between 10 and Rose they had some funny/endearing moments...*points to icon*

i LOVE Donna!!! she was amazaballs... sad what RT did to her though... i felt that her character got jipped...

loving matt smith to pieces right now!! he's adorable!!!

the only thing that i don't like about amy pond/karen gillan is whenever she sees something OMGish... she bulges her eyes out... every time...

Haha true. I dunno. Something about her really bugged me.

And after watching last nights ep, I really love Matt now. He's so cute. My mum doesn't like him

though. It's so funny, she keeps going 'but he's just not David...' :lol: bless her heart.

Haha true. I dunno. Something about her really bugged me.

And after watching last nights ep, I really love Matt now. He's so cute. My mum doesn't like him

though. It's so funny, she keeps going 'but he's just not David...' :lol: bless her heart.

Haha, Matt Smith is rather young compared to most of the past Doctors.

I wasn't a regular viewer of the seasons with David Tennant but I do like him in general (Casanova anyone?). Matt Smith really is quite fun to watch because he's got that madness that is Doctor Who about him. There hasn't been anything that I really don't like about the new series. I wish we could see little Amelia Pond again, the actress was very cute!

^loved cassanova!!!!!!!!

Met Matt Smith Karen Gillan and Steven Moffat in NYC!! WHOOT!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT TAKE OUT OF SOOMPI! i will seriously hunt you down

These are from the Apple Store in SoHo

mattsmith37.jpg

mattsmith38.jpg

mattsmith45.jpg

mattsmith46.jpg

mattsmith51.jpg

^Matt was talking about good reading material when going to the bathroom LOL steven *facepalm*

These are from the Village East Cinema

sdc10542x.jpg

mattsmith54.jpg

mattsmith55.jpg

mattsmith56.jpg

mattsmith57.jpg

mattsmith60.jpg

mattsmith61.jpg

^karen is in the purple dress... couldn't get a good shot of her since she stayed on the other side...

• 8 months later...
Guest 3ButterflyKisses

oh yeah I've been meaning to watch this. I was watchin like some comedy show, maybe comic relief or something like that and Catherine Tate did a sketch as Lauren and she had David Tennant as her english teacher. It was hysterical, I loved it.

"Are you the Doctor?"

"Doctor Who?" haha.

I Love That Skit!! Donna was by far the best companion. It was on Comic Relief: Comic Relief with Catherine Tate and David Tennant

Guest 3ButterflyKisses

Is anyone going to watch the 6th season of Doctor Who?

I really enjoyed the last season, surprisingly (I'm a HUGE David Tennant fan).

• 2 weeks later...

I feel bad for sort of bashing, but wow, I couldn't stand Matt Smith and...um...the ginger...I forgot her name. But yeah, the only thing I liked about that season was Rory. Just Rory.

I think it's because I just loved loved loved David Tennant and DONNNAAAAA.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dora0chan

I was sceptical about Matt, but he turned out AWESOME. I loved David's Doctor, but I love Matt's as well. The ninth is the only one which is "meh" in my opionion. He wasn't horrible, but not...insane enough xD

I also loved the Christmas special. Can't wait for season 6 :)

• 2 months later...
Guest 3ButterflyKisses

I feel bad for sort of bashing, but wow, I couldn't stand Matt Smith and...um...the ginger...I forgot her name. But yeah, the only thing I liked about that season was Rory. Just Rory.

I think it's because I just loved loved loved David Tennant and DONNNAAAAA.

I feel the same. To me the 4th season was the best. But you know, the 5th season was pretty fun too. I can't wait for the 6th to start :D

Archived