Doctor Who

Guest Medea

Guest x3sarah

I remember watching a few episodes but never got to watching anymore (had been rather busy and I cancelled cable). However, I remember thoroughly enjoying it. Any ways of downloading it?

go to www.tv-links.co.uk

it's brillant! it has all sorts of tv shows, movies, anime, and cartoons! and even documentaries! :)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Special Kay

^ yeah thats where i go to watch the episodes!!

but i've only started watching doctor who with this most recent season .... because i liked david tennant in harry potter lol so i found out he did doctor who too and i started watching that. im absoulutely addicted now! i love it!! but i went back and watched all the episodes with rose so i can kinda catch up with all that.

• 7 months later...
Guest Kachie

I love this show and all of my friends watch it. Nearly all of us (boys included) have a massive crush on David Tennant. But the show is just so smart, fun, funny, and emotional that I had to buy the super expensive DVDs myself.

Guest 7:45am

oh yeah I've been meaning to watch this. I was watchin like some comedy show, maybe comic relief or something like that and Catherine Tate did a sketch as Lauren and she had David Tennant as her english teacher. It was hysterical, I loved it.

Yesss~ I've seen that too! Funny! haha

Yeah, DT is playing Hamlet with the Royal Shakespeare company, and they're going to travel so most likely this will be his final season. Plus he can't play the doctor forever ._.

Nooooooo! TT___TT That's so sad.. I've only just started watching Doctor Who, and I've fallen in love with David Tennant!! He's a really convincing actor as the Doctor!

Umm.. does Catherine Tate's voice annoy anyone else? -.-

Guest Special Kay

omg i'm gonna be so sad when david leaves the show! :tears:

and catherine's voice doesn't really annoy me ... i mean her accent is a bit thicker than the rest but other than that i think its fine ^_^ . lol the first episode where donna and the doctor see each other for the first time through the window is love :lol:

Guest 7:45am

the first episode where donna and the doctor see each other for the first time through the window is love :lol:

OOOOH I know!! It was such a cute scene! Its funny how into the hand gestures and mouthing of words they get that they forget about the people inside LOL.

Guest Special Kay

^ i actually was laughing out loud to myself when that scene came up. she was exaggerating her movements so much it was just too funny! i was a bit skeptical when i first heard catherine tate would be the new companion (like everyone is when they hear theres gonna be a new companion or doctor) but that scene just sealed the deal for me. i absolutely adore her. shes hilarious but she can do all the emotional scenes very well too ^_^

i can't wait until we see donna, martha and rose together!

Guest jennis

i absolutely adore David Tennant.

he's definitely the most quirky and animated Doctor Who.

love it!

Guest StupidSnow

i watched the new season and let me tell you

i love that one asian girl on the show

Guest magicalspeaker

my english teacher really really likes this show xD

recently he's been showing us episodes at the end of class... and then he keeps threatening (joking, of course) to pour vinegar on us when we're bad 'cos in one ep the aliens got rid of humans that way or smthn? xD

Guest Kachie

i watched the new season and let me tell you

i love that one asian girl on the show

Ah, I think you mean Torchwood, the Doctor Who spinoff with Captain Jack. That show rocks too!

Guest mujisan

I totally love David Tennant as Dr. Who. He's so brilliant! And the last episodes of Season 3 with Jack in it were pretty awesome. Love Torchwood as well!

Guest Mirae-chan

i can't wait until we see donna, martha and rose together!

Oh Rassilon, god YES. I died when I saw.. the end of PiC.. <33333333

Guest Special Kay

another glimpse of rose! i almost missed it too, it happened so fast! anyone catch the latest episode? i almost had a heart attack cuz i thought martha was gonna stay on earth but yeah ........ the preview to the next episode .... WTH!!?? :huh:

• 1 month later...
Guest Special Kay

O M G :ph34r:

That is all I can say about this most recent episode! There was so much happening! AHHH! and I thought it was only gonna be Rose, Martha and Donna .... but adding Sarah Jane AND Torchwood! It's completely insane.

David Tennant ...... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tears:

I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the final episode!

Guest goldenGAZE

wow i didn't know D.W was watched in America too :sweatingbullets:

Yeah i watch random episodes here and there but i still love the programme, can't wait for the next episode what's happening to the doctor

I don't want him to change

. I love Cathrine Tate but i whenever shes on screen i can't help but laugh at what she's saying (because i just remember her being funny on the Catherine tate show, so whenever she speaks it always seems like she's joking, its weird to she her go from comedy to serious drama). can't wait till next week!!

Guest MzBeciko

oh my lord thats all i can say about the penultimate episode....and the last episode is on my birthday. oh god.

i'm scared :tears:

Guest xanne07

i love tenth and rose in stolen earth.. love their reunion

will tenth regenerate again.. i so love david tennant no way(they say his contract is up to 2010)

Guest Special Kay

man that was a depressing ending! for me this was more upsetting than when rose or martha had to leave the show at the end of their seasons. because at least with martha you knew she'd still be on earth and they had cell phones to contact each other and even though rose was in a parallel universe i always thought she'd find a way out of it to find the doctor. but dang ... poor donna

:tears: she won't even be able to remember all the good things she did.

i'm glad david didn't regenerate though. did anyone else think that donna was gonna be a time lord when she starting hearing the heartbeat? i thought it was gonna be like when yana kept hearing the drumming and then turned into the master. hehe.

kind of bittersweet for rose and the doctor though right? rose gets a doctor but not the doctor. i'm still feeling a bit iffy on that one.

Guest petitetoile

man that was a depressing ending! for me this was more upsetting than when rose or martha had to leave the show at the end of their seasons. because at least with martha you knew she'd still be on earth and they had cell phones to contact each other and even though rose was in a parallel universe i always thought she'd find a way out of it to find the doctor. but dang ... poor donna

:tears: she won't even be able to remember all the good things she did.

i'm glad david didn't regenerate though. did anyone else think that donna was gonna be a time lord when she starting hearing the heartbeat? i thought it was gonna be like when yana kept hearing the drumming and then turned into the master. hehe.

kind of bittersweet for rose and the doctor though right? rose gets a doctor but not the doctor. i'm still feeling a bit iffy on that one.

I thought she was going to turn into River Song or something...they still haven't said anything about what her relationship to the Doctor is...I guess we will find out in the next season.

Archived