Doctor Who

Guest Medea

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chakra'ca

oh yeah I've been meaning to watch this. I was watchin like some comedy show, maybe comic relief or something like that and Catherine Tate did a sketch as Lauren and she had David Tennant as her english teacher. It was hysterical, I loved it.

"Are you the Doctor?"

"Doctor Who?" haha.

Guest papabear

it's ok, but doesn't really compare to the original--the problem lies primarily with RT Davies and his creative team...

Guest Apri1

Okay I just saw the first episode of the new season and I have to say it's the best episode EVER! So funny! I love the new girl! I'm so happy!

Guest Medea

did you download the episode? Cuz I haven't seen it yet. I would need direct download or CB. I wanna see! The new girl looks cool, but I miss Rose!

Guest Apri1

i wish i could show it to you! how do you usually see it? i thought i'd miss rose but i'm surprised to be really happy with this new girl. at least so far!

I'm kind of mad at rose for leaving. why leave a fun hit show? i dont get it.

Guest Medea

Actually I just downloaded the ep and watched it! It was so good! I do like the new girl, she's quite sassy. Yeah if I were Billy Piper I would never have left, they would have had to drag me off the set kicking and screaming. I miss Rose T_T, but I like how they don't just cut her out, you can tell that the Doctor is still pretty torn up about losing her. It'll be interesting to see how they develop martha's relationship with the doctor.

• 4 months later...
Guest Mirae-chan

I just started watching Doctor Who 2005, and I love it <333 and I knew I recognized Rose from somewhere xD I heard about Billie Piper when I was little xD

Guest fakelunacy

I watch Doctor Who and I love it. XD And yeah, I really miss Rose, hopefully the Doctor can find a way to get to her, yeah? :P

• 2 weeks later...

I've watched all of season 3 already (if you guys are watching it on the SciFi channel, they do cut out parts, unfortunately) and it was alright. I liked Martha at the end. I do miss Billie Piper, and since it's probably going to be David Tennant's last season as the doctor, I hope she's able to come back somehow.

I'm studying abroad in England starting from January, I hope I can find them filming!

^ last season?

I don't like it when they keep switching the cast.

Yeah, DT is playing Hamlet with the Royal Shakespeare company, and they're going to travel so most likely this will be his final season. Plus he can't play the doctor forever ._.

Guest fakelunacy

Yeah, DT is playing Hamlet with the Royal Shakespeare company, and they're going to travel so most likely this will be his final season. Plus he can't play the doctor forever ._.

I read, I think from the BBC website, that David Tennant is staying for series 4. :huh:

I read, I think from the BBC website, that David Tennant is staying for series 4. :huh:

When I said I think this is going to be his last season, I was talking about season 4 probably being his last one (which is also why I mentioned the hope that Billie will come back). :mellow:

Guest Mirae-chan

I'm studying abroad in England starting from January, I hope I can find them filming!

Luckyyyy TT.. are you staying/going to be near Cardiff? because that's where they film most of it

Ohh, there's supposed to be a poster with "Bad Wolf" written in Japanese and a girl that looks slightly like Rose in Gridlock.. hmm, anyone have screencap?

Guest x3sarah

I just started watching Doctor Who and I'm sooo addicted!! I'm on season 2, episode 1 and I miss Christopher Eccleston as the Doctor. David Tennant is okay, but I'm guess I'm used to Christopher Eccleston. Btw, does anyone else think that Jack Harkness is hot? I think he looks rather dashing, but I just found out he's gay.. :( so sad..

Guest aircastles

I remember watching a few episodes but never got to watching anymore (had been rather busy and I cancelled cable). However, I remember thoroughly enjoying it. Any ways of downloading it?

Archived