Guest flyhigh1030

GAHHHHH I LOVE 호떡(HO Dduck)!!!!!

that's one of the main reason why i wanna go to korea during WINTER

they. are. SSOO. DAMNNN. GOOOOOOOOOOOD.

dduckbokki...ho dduck...oh daeng...

omg driving me crazy right nowww

Guest koumi
hii koumi ~

along with my kimbap, i also plan on making Ho Dduk from the same site & it calls for all purpose flour. but when i went to go buy the ingredients yesterday I came home with korean all purpose flour. i read the directions & i don't know if it was a suggestion or what you're actually suppose to do, but i think it's suppose to make noodles O_O i was wondering if it was still okay.

hehe yeah, & i do realize that koumi posted it back since april. but if anybody could help, that`s be great.

here's a picture -->

koreanflour.jpg

It looks okay to me. You can try to make a trial version and see how it goes. I follow the recipe using flour you find in english supermarket. As long it said all purpose flour, it shouldn't be a problem. Btw, if you were to translate it to english it would say white flour.

Guest babojeshio

^ ahhh thanks. so i made some the other day. gahhh it's so hard to roll & i couldn`t put much filling cuz it`d just fall right back out.

the sugar was oozing like the pictures on the website :tears:

i was disappointed.

Guest koumi
^ ahhh thanks. so i made some the other day. gahhh it's so hard to roll & i couldn`t put much filling cuz it`d just fall right back out.

the sugar was oozing like the pictures on the website :tears:

i was disappointed.

Did you overworked the dough? Meaning if you mixed it too much. That usually happens if you overmixed the dough, which makes it hard to form and roll. Also, what about your yeast? Did you make sure it was active and not dead? You can tell if your instant yeast is active is when you don't see it bubbling it up. That means the yeast is dead.

Guest x_shrimpie

THEY ARE SOO GOOD!

i just had some yesterday

YUMMM!

but the black lookin thing is it sugar or honey???

or niether lol

and how do you make it?? :]]]]

Guest eastsea_sarang

aaah, i remember eating that at like EVERY bus stop last time i went to Korea.

still buy it every time i go stop by k-town.SO FRIGGIN GOOD<333

• 10 months later...

Archived