호떡 * Ho Dduk :]

Guest dongwans

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest makesnap

omg, i remember eating that when i was little.

the monthly trips to han ah reum in flushing to get the kfood that we can't get in our state... after all the shopping, at night they had some guy selling this stuff. SO GOOD. wow. wayyy better than regular pancakes.

hahaha, i remember thinking that it was called hot dog... i'm a twinkie so i didn't know that much korean growing up, but now i'm better! :P

great.. now i'm craving some of this... maybe i'll try making it some day...

Guest miss lisa

haha yup good stuff. i never knew it had peanuts in it tho. r there actual chunks of peanuts? kus ive never tried that

Guest cozy_choco

i tried the recipe with my fren, she's korean and so she said it taste really similar ^^, it was soo yummy, and sweet, i also try to fill it with nutella, cuz i'm nutella lover and it taste SO GOOD ^^

Guest ENiGMATiCSOUL

mm i work at galleria supermarket again lol if you soompiers come on sat / sun from either 11 am ~ 5pm ill hook you up with free stuff haha

Guest xbaaByette

Ouuu they look delicious : D There's also the delicious Vietnamese version too ^^

Vietnames pancakes (banh xeo) i think that's how you spell it LOL

It's really thin and you put fish sauce mixed with lemon and sugar .

It's delicious ; D I'm sure the Korean one is good too , I just need to find a store that makes it : (

• 1 month later...
Guest ninasaurus

hmm never had it!

but it looks pretty yummie

I think I'll go out and see if I can find it anywhere =D

gotta love trying new food

• 2 weeks later...
Guest babojeshio

http://mykoreankitchen.com/2007/01/29/kore...e-made-version/

I use that recipe to make it at home. =/ I can only do it when I have free day, the waiting process for the dough to rise is annoying.

hii koumi ~

along with my kimbap, i also plan on making Ho Dduk from the same site & it calls for all purpose flour. but when i went to go buy the ingredients yesterday I came home with korean all purpose flour. i read the directions & i don't know if it was a suggestion or what you're actually suppose to do, but i think it's suppose to make noodles O_O i was wondering if it was still okay.

hehe yeah, & i do realize that koumi posted it back since april. but if anybody could help, that`s be great.

here's a picture -->

koreanflour.jpg

Guest yooniceland

i love making those!!!

except my mom always told me to wait until it cools, because the hot sugar is.... hot.

and one time i was wearing shorts, and some liquid sugar fell on my leg, and i started screaming..

Archived