nam goong min!

=[ last drama before going

into the army. :(

haha, he plays the character

of a guy named gun. i find

that funny since in OFD, gongyoo

played gun. :D

• 1 month later...

Well, since Nam Goong Min just reported for army duty he's obviously not going to be in this drama, if it's really going to happen at all. 2007 just seems too far away to report on it. Anything can happen and change from now to spring 2007...a good example is Nam Goong Min's sudden enlistment into military service last week.

• 4 months later...
Guest aircastles

^I have no idea. I believe it's been delayed or they're probably changing the plans regarding the storyline/actors.

I'm pretty sure Nam Goong Min isn't going to be on here since he's reported for army duty.

And the actresses? We don't know, however I think the only thing we can do is keep our fingers crossed.

I'll go check out some info and report back here.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest fivemagic

I like Han Ye Seul too.........she's really a great actress. I really like her in 'FANTASY COUPLE'. Some scenes were really cute and funny. I hope this new drama will be something cute and funny as well.

The girl from 'WEDDING'.........she's so cute and funny in Wedding and her friend, Eun-Sol (I think that's her name if I am not mistaken), she was one hella funny girl. Does anyone know when exactly this will be aired? I am kinda curious.

• 10 months later...
Guest junkiluv

what happened to this drama? i thought it was coming out but it's already 2008 so i'm guessing it's not coming out? i hope they film it when nam goong min comes back i miss him

• 2 months later...
Guest fivemagic

what happened to this drama? i thought it was coming out but it's already 2008 so i'm guessing it's not coming out? i hope they film it when nam goong min comes back i miss him

I was sooooooo looking forward to this drama with Ye Seul as the main lead, but I don't think it's coming...... I am so SAD.

I really wanted it to push through and it's definitely tooooo late now, so I don't think we will see this drama.... the cast looks great though.

Archived