Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

s@nbi

[drama 2006] Heaven And Earth, Star & Earth 하늘 땅 별땅

[MBC] Nam GoongMin, Han Yehsul, Gong HyunJoo
MBC New Drama '하늘 땅 별땅' Heaven & Earth, Star & Earth (Not sure if the translation is right) 2006012518423810612_1.jpg Nam GoongMin, Han Yehsul and Gong HyunJoo have been casted in MBC's New Drama '하늘 땅 별땅' (Heaven & Earth, Star & Earth). This drama is about the romance of Entertainment News Reporter Mari (Han YehSul), a road manager, Gun (Nam GoongMin), a former celebritiy that was forgotten due to an accident and who is in charge of company called Jewlery, Haela (Gong HyunJoo) and a top star Park Ha (not casted yet) who has the pain of a breakup in his heart. This drama is planned to air in Spring. The script will be written by KBS's Loving You's writer Kim JongHyun. This will be Nam GoongMin's last drama before he goes to the army. Trans. credits: sanbi credits: yahoo korea and soompi ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Not sure if the translation is right. I'm not sure how to translate the name of the drama correctly. Can someone help me out? Thanks

Guest mango.baby

love han yeh seul

and also gong hyun joo! she has a killer body with the nicest legs =__= and her character was hilarious in wedding.

i don't know who the guy is but i hope they also cast another well-known guy.

Guest StylishAzNx07

^O_O his name is Nam Goong-Min. His last name is Nam.

Anyhoo I like Nam Goong Min so I might check it out but I really don't like Han Yae Seul's acting. :X

nam goongmin is funny.

i really like hyunjoo. im glad she finally has a lead role. i thought she did well enough in wedding. cant wait to see her.

not a fan of yeseul. dont hate her but dont like her either.

anyways i hope this is a more light drama rather depressing. i like the title.

nam goongmin is funny.

i really like hyunjoo. im glad she finally has a lead role. i thought she did well enough in wedding. cant wait to see her.

not a fan of yeseul. dont hate her but dont like her either.

anyways i hope this is a more light drama rather depressing. i like the title.

wow! Nam Goong-min in another drama.I loved his role in Rosy Life so I'm looking forward to this one.I also like Gong Hyun-joo because of her last drama (Wedding)..too bad I don't have MBC :(

Guest mlee

Has there been any news out about this drama.......

You guys know exactly when in spring will this drama air? I really like both of the main characters so I'm excited for the drama. I hope it's funny!