Hickies On My Boobs

Guest Ryuzaki

Guest Ryuzaki

how should i get rid of them..how long will it take
how should i get rid of them..how long will it take..

i hate them soo much now

Guest booey

uhmm

- apply toothpaste

- rub it with a cold spoon

- brush it with a tootbrush

pik one of three

dont do them all at once lol

but seeing as its on your chest

tshirts, i guess =]

Guest yansi

If you catch the hickey soon enough, your can minimize the mark by immediately applying ice.

Surface stimulation will help disperse the blood. Gently rub and massage the area.

Using a comb or a hairbrush to massage the area works better than fingers and hands.

Using any tubular object with a domed end, apply steady pressure over the hickey and twist. It will hurt, but it will help. Lipstick caps, pen caps, and blistex caps work. The goal is to work the blood deeper into the skin.

Make the hickey worse - if you use a curling iron, have your ‘friend’ reshape the hickey to match the pattern that it would make if you had burned yourself accidentally. This can work with any likely burn or bruise scenario. Do not burn yourself! Reshape the hickey with more suction.

Utilize turtleneck sweaters, scarves, or makeup to cover it up.

Rub vitamin K into the area.

Apply a warm, moist, used tea-bag as a hot compress. Repeatedly re-wet and re-warm it as needed until the hickey disappears.

Add your success or failure stories to this page by using the form at the bottom and help out the next visitor to come here.

http://www.howtogetridofstuff.com/health/h...id-of-a-hickey/

Guest blue_shoe

do you go around shirtless and braless? Then what's the problem? No one is gonna see it. Give it times, and it'll go away.

Guest fairy_mystik

Just wear t shirts. I don't know about other people but none of those ice, comb or whatever things ever worked for me.

Guest xkrnxdrmrx

sounds like you've been getting sum'n sum'n *nudge*nudge*

haha sorry i'm no help. i just like the topic. *wink

Guest MzLauraa

do you wear revealing clothes? Like tanks and stuff? Try wearing a tshirt for awhile and maybe put on some concealer for it.

Guest Stacy

I didn't know guys had boobs..

(Your profile says your a guy.)

.. but if you're not a guy, I would suggest, not walking around with your chest hanging out.

Guest neon_buildings

.. but if you're not a guy, I would suggest, not walking around with your chest hanging out.

lol. i was thinking the same thing.

Guest nobody knows

MAN BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS

Guest ♡ aRi C. ♡

TEENAGERS!!!

who gives hickies these days!?!?

i do it for fun, (not that kinda funn~~~)

my friend had a hickey between her eyebrows. ^ that kinda fun ahhaha

Archived