[drama 2007] My Man's Woman 내 남자의 여자

Guest C51236

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bijan630

I just finished watching this drama last night after taking at least 3 days to do so. This drama, if it is ever aired again on television, it really worth watching again. There's so much that can be discussed concerning each of the characters and the personal decisions they made in their lives. This drama touches on values that seem to be lost in today's society. The one message that is clear, which people seem to think no longer exists is this, you can't expect happiness in life when you destroy someone else in the process, regardless of how cold, callous, and insensitive a person you may be.

I just finished watching this drama last night after taking at least 3 days to do so. This drama, if it is ever aired again on television, it really worth watching again. There's so much that can be discussed concerning each of the characters and the personal decisions they made in their lives. This drama touches on values that seem to be lost in today's society. The one message that is clear, which people seem to think no longer exists is this, you can't expect happiness in life when you destroy someone else in the process, regardless of how cold, callous, and insensitive a person you may be.

I'm glad the writer did not allow them to get away with their wrong doings. I've only read a few posting on this series. I've never watched it. I think it's just too much to watch the ultimate betrayal of one's best friend and spouse. If I saw it, I might smash my pc! :ph34r:

:lol:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived