[drama 2007] My Man's Woman 내 남자의 여자

Guest C51236

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest C51236

ratings for episode 22???

next week is the last 2 episodes of the series.... wonder if it will surpass 40%????

i heard just a while ago about this drama. My korean friend was there for almost 2 months and once back to Germany she told me about this "amazing" drama.

Could please anyone tell me where can i download all episodes?

Thank you very much!!

ratings for episode 22???

next week is the last 2 episodes of the series.... wonder if it will surpass 40%????

You know you can always check these ratings yourself right? :rolleyes:

Just go to TNS Media site or AGB Nielsen webbie (go to program analysis)

EPISODE 22

TNS RATINGS

1. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 35.1

1. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 37.5

AGB RATINGS

1. SBS 월화드라마(내남자의여자) 35.8

1. SBS 월화드라마(내남자의여자) 38.5

i heard just a while ago about this drama. My korean friend was there for almost 2 months and once back to Germany she told me about this "amazing" drama.

Could please anyone tell me where can i download all episodes?

Thank you very much!!

If you can dl from clubbox, http://clubbox.co.kr/WITHS2CB has all episodes :)

This one is really an amazing drama... lol..

can't wait to see how it'll end next week

Guest jahye

I compiled all the links to videos I uploaded throughout this thread..

DOWNLOADS

EPISODES

All the episodes are the rmvb version and are megaupload links unless it says gigeshare.

I had previously uploaded episodes 1-10 onto gigeshare, but some of the gigeshare links have died.

episode 1 or gigeshare

episode 2 or gigeshare

episode 3 or gigeshare

episode 4 or gigeshare

episode 5

episode 6

episode 7

episode 8

episode 9 or gigeshare

episode 10 or gigeshare

episode 11

episode 12

episode 13

episode 14

episode 15

episode 16

episode 17

episode 18

episode 19 (I had problems watching this episode, parts of the video are corrupted..)

episode 20

The most recent episodes

episode 21

episode 22

INTERVIEWS AND EXTRAS

OST in zipped file megaupload

SBS Live TV Entertainment interview with Kim Hee Ae December 2006 megaupload

SBS Live TV Entertainment 070404 interviews/behind the scenes

mmwsp7.png

megaupload

SBS Live TV Entertainment 070425 interviews/behind the scenes

a1zv8.pnga2bt3.png

megaupload

SBS Live TV Entertainment 070516 interview with Kim Hee Ae

89288592ou8.jpg81760650nk1.jpg

18677060vz7.jpg89463296hl5.jpg

15708180sa8.jpg59338373cb6.jpg

megaupload

SBS Live TV Entertainment 070530 interview with Ha Yoo Mi (Eun Soo)

newsenphotophpmt9.jpg

megaupload

Guest perfect

I compiled all the links to videos I uploaded throughout this thread..

DOWNLOADS

EPISODES

All the episodes are the rmvb version and are megaupload links unless it says gigeshare.

I had previously uploaded episodes 1-10 onto gigeshare, but some of the gigeshare links have died.

episode 1 or gigeshare

episode 2 or gigeshare

episode 3 or gigeshare

episode 4 or gigeshare

episode 5

episode 6

episode 7

episode 8

episode 9 or gigeshare

episode 10 or gigeshare

episode 11

episode 12

episode 13

episode 14

episode 15

episode 16

episode 17

episode 18

episode 19 (I had problems watching this episode, parts of the video are corrupted..)

episode 20

The most recent episodes

episode 21

episode 22

INTERVIEWS AND EXTRAS

THANK YOU SO MUCH~

How's the ending? :unsure: anyone watched it already?

I'm still waiting for it to finish downloading.. lol...

but here's the ratings for the last two episodes

*FINALLY 40% WOOHOO~~ :w00t: :w00t:

RATINGS

E23

TNS:

1. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 33.7

1. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 36.0

AGB:

1 SBS 월화드라마(내남자의여자) 32.6

1 SBS 월화드라마(내남자의여자) 35.5

E24

TNS:

1. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 38.7

1. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 40.3

AGB:

1 SBS 월화드라마(내남자의여자) 36.8

1 SBS 월화드라마(내남자의여자) 39.5

Closing/Farewell party pics :)

newsenphotophpuid200706qx4.th.jpg newsenphotophpuid200706en6.th.jpg newsenphotophpuid200706ct1.th.jpg newsenphotophpuid200706yy5.th.jpg newsenphotophpuid200706mk9.th.jpg

gerryg,

The three of them, Ji Soo, that cheating hubby (I always forgot his name lol) and his mistress ended up leading their own separate life. HY moved back to the US, leaving the man she loves and everything she ever wanted with him, after JS and him are legally divorced. JS was so shocked to hear the news from HY's bro, and told her unni.

At the end I think ES's husband had a talk with the hubby, and he was like suggesting what if he goes back to JS, but he said, "You're kidding right?" hehe.. I guess he really really loves HY. He said he's hurting so much because of this separation, and we got to see JS on the plane, feeling so miserable herself too. But yeah, they all end up alone.

I thought this is a decent ending somehow, rather than having the cheating couple

together, happily ever after

, lol!

even though it would be nice if JS can open her heart for that hoobae of hers (i forgot his name too), the famous artist with a really nice white Audi Q7 car! lolx XD (what's his real name again? hmmm)

{edited:}

nvm, I found the answer to my own question lol.

His name is Lee Jong Won (last seen him in "Goodbye Sadness")

yeah, I just wish JS can open her heart for Seok Joo Hyun =)

but perhaps she's not ready to be in a relationship again...

Guest jahye

212dw4.jpg

The last episodes!

episode 23

episode 24

I actually haven't watched the final episodes yet! It's really hard to avoid the spoilers since there is so much media coverage over this drama. :lol:

Pictures from the wrap up party

20070620190414508631qh6.jpg (the writer of the drama)

20070621112528912a31125gx1.jpg (with the PD)

20070620200708934991cm8.jpg

20070620200416908901zg4.jpg

20070620194050467241by8.jpg

20070621112528908a31125yy0.jpg

20070621112515899a31125bs4.jpg

20070621112515898a31125ty9.jpg

20070621112528910a31125ms6.jpg

20070620194403578311ue7.jpg

20070620201213931e72015me4.jpg

20070621112528906a31125ly3.jpg

20070620200055915e72010xt8.jpg

20070620205722175072057jj8.jpg

20070620194944834e72240fj8.jpg

20070620194912833e71950nn1.jpg

credits; on the pictures

:w00t: It hit 40%!!!!!

내 남자의 여자 is definitely not the type of drama I enjoy watching, but there is something quite different about this drama than from other adulterous, love affair type of dramas. I can't exactly point out clear differences, but it's what made me keep watching this drama where before I would completely ignore dramas of the same type.

Maybe it's just me, but I find myself delighted in the ratings war 내 남자의 여자 dominated in.. to fans, ratings shouldn't be a huge deal, but it really is a big feat when now dramas have reached the peak of superficiality and have been taken over by the twenty something year old plastic beauties, but you have this drama where the average age of its stars is nearly 40 and they still have the power to captivate large audiences. Bottom line: I think it's so deservingly fantastic these older stars like Bae Jong. Kim Hee Ae, Kim Sang Joong, and Ha Yoo Mi were such a huge success in the midst of a younger generation of stars. GO VETERANS! Which is why I'm looking forward to the drama replacing this, 강남엄마 따라잡기, because its stars are also in their late thirties and I hope they have as much success.

gerryg,

The three of them, Ji Soo, that cheating hubby (I always forgot his name lol) and his mistress ended up leading their own separate life. HY moved back to the US, leaving the man she loves and everything she ever wanted with him, after JS and him are legally divorced. JS was so shocked to hear the news from HY's bro, and told her unni.

At the end I think ES's husband had a talk with the hubby, and he was like suggesting what if he goes back to JS, but he said, "You're kidding right?" hehe.. I guess he really really loves HY. He said he's hurting so much because of this separation, and we got to see JS on the plane, feeling so miserable herself too. But yeah, they all end up alone.

I thought this is a decent ending somehow, rather than having the cheating couple

together, happily ever after

, lol!

even though it would be nice if JS can open her heart for that hoobae of hers (i forgot his name too), the famous artist with a really nice white Audi Q7 car! lolx XD (what's his real name again? hmmm)

{edited:}

nvm, I found the answer to my own question lol.

His name is Lee Jong Won (last seen him in "Goodbye Sadness")

yeah, I just wish JS can open her heart for Seok Joo Hyun =)

but perhaps she's not ready to be in a relationship again...

Thank you ay_link!

I didn't watch this series but was still very very curious!

I am glad they all went their separate way. I would not like to see the cheaters win!

Guest csnrain

I just started watching this drama and I am so far, very impressed (and intrigued)

I've always avoided Korean dramas because after a few episodes, the plot, characters, and acting just richard simmons me off (or the plot just drags on...endlessly)

Six episodes and I stilll haven't tired of this. I think what really interests me though is that I do believe JiSoo's husband still cares for her...but he's also in love with Hwayoung. And Hwayoung never meant to steal her friend's husband but that's just the way things turned out, it's not as if she particularly wishes ill for her friend and she's not an idiot (although I still dislike her...her getting slapped around were my favorite moments, lol). You can say that the husband and Hwayoung are the enemy but at the same time, it's not as if they were malevolently plotting this out. So this drama, I think, puts a new twist on affairs while at the same time portraying life in Korea pretty accurately (minus the fact that they are ridiculously rich).

oh...and I love Eunsoo and her husband (even though he did cheat on her...many times)

I think what I like most about this drama is how they potray the sisters, Ji Soo and Eun Soo

Loooove Eun Soo and her hubby and their antics lol...

Although I'm a bit jealous of ES though lol. What a lucky lady... she doesn't have to work, since she got everything. Two great kids (a boy and a girl too), beautiful HUGE house with nice kitchen, great hubby who dotes on her who she can kick out whenever she wants, or ask for a kiss whenever she needs it haha... a husband who can provide her with the bread and wine and diamonds lol...

And her relationship with Ji Soo, and the fact that she's more like a mother to JS (since their mom died, so I guess ES's role is more like a sister+mom. I like the fact that they live so conveniently close by to each other. And being rich also makes it more 'convenient' for JS to open that new sandwich shop... and for ES to adopt Ah-joong (how nice of her) to live with her family.

Even from the very beginning, I'm quite jealous of how they (JS,ES) are both housewives. They don't have to work, but they both have husbands who can provide the money lol. All they do when they're bored is visit each other, having some cookies and tea in their beautiful HUGE house, or go shopping coz they still can afford practically anything to buy lol..

(ES always has those pretty clothes and accessories --can't forget her huge sunglasses either :lol:)

Those are some 'lil but noticeable things I love about this drama, in comparison to the main story, the affair. (I don't really 'care' much about that part, since Eun Soo-Ji Soo's parts are so much fun to see)

Guest jahye

Magazine T Star focus on Bae Jong Ock

bjo01kg1.jpg

bjo02sp6.jpg

bjo03bt2.jpg

link to full article/interview

Bae Jong Ock and Ha Yoo Mi will be on this week's Sang Sang Plus. (it's a variety show on KBS) The episode airs on Tuesday night!

Final compilation of all media links (I added a new interview/behind the scenes at the very end)

568lz1.jpg

DOWNLOADS

EPISODES

episode 1 or gigeshare

episode 2 or gigeshare

episode 3 or gigeshare

episode 4 or gigeshare

episode 5

episode 6

episode 7

episode 8

episode 9 or gigeshare

episode 10 or gigeshare

episode 11

episode 12

episode 13

episode 14

episode 15

episode 16

episode 17

episode 18

episode 20

episode 21

episode 22

episode 23

episode 24

INTERVIEWS AND EXTRAS

OST in zipped file megaupload

SBS Live TV Entertainment interview with Kim Hee Ae December 2006 megaupload

SBS Live TV Entertainment 070404 interviews/behind the scenes

mmwsp7.png

megaupload

SBS Live TV Entertainment 070425 interviews/behind the scenes

a1zv8.pnga2bt3.png

megaupload

SBS Live TV Entertainment 070516 interview with Kim Hee Ae

89288592ou8.jpg81760650nk1.jpg

18677060vz7.jpg89463296hl5.jpg

15708180sa8.jpg59338373cb6.jpg

megaupload

SBS Live TV Entertainment 070530 interview with Ha Yoo Mi (Eun Soo)

newsenphotophpmt9.jpg

megaupload

SBS Live TV Entertainment 070620 interviews with the cast

untitled3xq4.jpg

megaupload

Guest cococrust

FYI, the c-sub thats off the tv-rip of this drama is out till ep 5. But the dvd-rip (most slightly bootleg) is out till ep 15.

FYI, the c-sub thats off the tv-rip of this drama is out till ep 5. But the dvd-rip (most slightly bootleg) is out till ep 15.

is there anywhere i can dl tt then? n is it in eng on chi subs? coz i've finished watching until ep5 wks ago, n its way 2 long a wait 4 e nex ep w c-subs...

Archived