[drama 2007] My Man's Woman 내 남자의 여자

Guest C51236

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest polaris

quote jahye: " I saw some articles about this..

51228477855063051020sg3.jpg

It's for Shin Dong Yup's (the guy on the right) comedy show Hey Hey Hey. They did a parody of My Man's Woman! :lol: "

OMG that is so hilarious!!!!!!!!! Jahye, what episode of Hey Hey Hey was that??????

Guest suejinners

ijust downloaded episode one LOL

but i was soo happy to see someone uploading them!!

THANKYOU JAHYE!!!!! =D

mymom watches this but she returned all the tapes before i could watch them -__-;

the ratings got me really curious! + heyhey hey's parodies Lol

credits to Rubie for this article

‘My Man’s Woman’ Empties Streets

200706070016_00.jpg

SBS soap “My Man’s Woman” is shaping up to be a huge hit. The drama was highly anticipated because it once again teams up writer Kim Soo-hyun with producer Jung Eung-young, the creative spirits behind hit dramas such as “Men of the Bath House” and “Letter to Parents.” The cast is also intriguing, with Kim Hee-ae, the prototype of a good wife and mother, cast as the seductress of her friend’s husband and Bae Jong-ok, who usually plays the worldly woman, as the housewife who blindly trusts her adulterous husband and friend.

The soap drew a mere 11.3 percent viewer rating when the first episode was aired on April 2. But since then it has set fresh records with every episode, and the current ratings are the highest among soaps broadcast on Monday and Tuesday. The nationwide ratings of the soap came in second at 25.9 percent, and in Seoul and the metropolitan area it ranked first with 28.1 percent when the 16th episode was aired in the fourth week of May. The press has been predicting that ratings will soon pass 30 percent.

Viewers are certainly passionate. If you enter “My” on a local search portal, the engine automatically completes “My man’s woman” and the page fills up with relevant sites. The trivia hunters already have their hands full. “What’s the title of poem that Bae Jong-ok recites in the 14th episode?” “What is the brand of sky blue T shirt that Kim Hee-ae wore in the soap?” “What is the education website that Bae’s son uses?” And the answers are all there too, from the places the characters visit to the brand of wallpaper in their bedrooms.

And it’s not just housewives who watch. Just listen to the men. “I don’t usually watch soaps, says college student Kim Dong-shin. “But since I saw one episode of ‘My Man's Woman’, I’ve been hooked. I sometimes think, what if people around me were in similar situation to the drama? The soap seems very realistic.”

Lee Young-chan, a 52-year-old office worker, confesses he watches the soap with his family. “My wife is a huge fan. I feel sorry for Bae Jong-ok because her character reflects ordinary housewives in our society. I keep thinking my wife is a housewife just like Bae in the soap.” Female viewers appreciate it for the same reason. “I watch the soap because it depicts everyday issues in a family while other dramas deal only in Cinderella stories or cartoonish subject matter,” says Nam Ji-hye, a college graduate. “The soap depicts the humanity of people involved in adultery instead of judging them.”

“Adultery shakes up your life,” says Yeo Ji-young, a 34-year-old housewife. “I understand the situation where a woman falls in love with a man though he is married. But Bae is heartbreaking from a housewife’s point of view. I think the soap is popular because it describes in detail how the betrayed wife feels.”

(englishnews@chosun.com )

http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0706070016.html

Guest trustno1file

the parody on hey hey hey was so hilarious!! my whole family was laughing like crazy :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Guest saera

I started watching this because chosun ilbo talked about how popular it was. The whole making out scene with them two was kind of O___O you never see that in a kdrama.

This is pretty good, I can see why the ratings are so high.

Guest JungHyun27

In the upcoming episode......Eun Soo (HYM) & Ji Soo's (BJO) father passes away. Alot of the fans in Korea are saying that he died of a broken heart (daughter's divorce). So sad!!

Guest C51236

In the upcoming episode......Eun Soo (HYM) & Ji Soo's (BJO) father passes away. Alot of the fans in Korea are saying that he died of a broken heart (daughter's divorce). So sad!!

^^^ so which daughter got a divorce?? JS??? i thought that her husband's father wouldnt allow them to get a divorce??

Guest jahye

OMG that is so hilarious!!!!!!!!! Jahye, what episode of Hey Hey Hey was that??????

I watched that sketch online somewhere on dcinside (I don't know where it is anymore) so I don't know the exact date of the episode, sorry.

Ratings:

Episode 19

#1. Nationwide: 32.4%

#1. Seoul: 34.9%

Episode 20

#1. Nationwide: 32.3%

#1. Seoul: 33.5%

Downloads

episode 19 (I had problems watching this episode, parts of the video are corrupted..)

episode 20

Guest superivystar

Any subbed eps on clubbox? can someone pls pm me abt tis? i really really wan to watch this show..thanx!

There are chinese subbed episodes, I believe they're upto episode 3 already. yycaf CB has it ^_^

On another note, was anybody able to dl ep 2 chinese subbed? I'm trying to dl both from cb and torrents but it won't budge/no seeders :sweatingbullets:

ratings for episode 19 ??? does hwa young still want a baby ???

as of beginning of episode 21 ... yes ... this episode started continued off a couple of years later (not sure how many years but maybe 1-2 years? they change the kid who played KyungMin to someone older and JS & ES's younger brother & his wife already had their baby. she was pregnant at the time her father in law died in episode 20. anyway ... HY wanted the husband (i think they are married by now? since she called him husband) to go to hospital for checkup because she was still unable to get pregnant but he refused. after she kept insisted ... he finally had no choice but told her that after she told him she wanted a kid ... he went to get a vasectomy behind her back. :o .... so she felt betrayed because she felt she meant nothing to him and he only cared about how Kyung Min's feelings... blah blah blah so they had a fight.

HY's mom is at her back about having a baby too although her motive seems to be more along the line of HY gaining acceptance from her in-laws if she presents them with another grandchild?

^^^ so which daughter got a divorce?? JS??? i thought that her husband's father wouldnt allow them to get a divorce??

it was JS who got a divorce. if i'm not wrong ... there's nothing much the father in law could do anyway ... since the son refused to breakup with HW but i think he basically disown his son and still kept in touch with JS.

Is there a summary of what happened in ep. 20? It started to air recently in Hawaii.

off my memory since i dun have the episode with me ... 20 was about JS's plan to open up a sandwich & coffee place ... the father's dead and the verification of the identity of the little girl who was dropped off outside ES's house who was told to refer to her husband as daddy.

anyway ... i think this drama is ending like next week? since i saw the preview for the new drama that will be replacing it at the end of tonight's episode.

Guest saera

OMG I loved the kid kyung min...i cant believe they got a new actor for him. T___T He was so adorable...

What happened to the girl left on the doorstep?

-edit.

I read the preview thing on Sbs.

It's been a year and ahjung is still living with them. Eunsoo tells ahjung to come home with Sae Hyun after school (who is that?)...

Guest C51236

have the ratings for my man's woman surpassed 40% ratings???? cuz i saw on one site that it did... is it true???

Guest sportstune

i am going to upload ep 1-4 of the c-sub. Will be back in few hours with the links.

Thank you so much cococrust!

Guest cococrust

ep 1 - 4 uploaded. Go to the link on my signature to get the download links (lazy to cut and paste). :D

have the ratings for my man's woman surpassed 40% ratings???? cuz i saw on one site that it did... is it true???

EPISODE 21

TNS ratings

Nationwide 1. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 33.4

Seoul 1. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 36.6

AGB ratings

Nationwide 1 SBS 월화드라마(내남자의여자) 33.8

Seoul 1 SBS 월화드라마(내남자의여자) 36.5

So, to answer your question above.. looks like they haven't reached 40% yet.. ^^;;

close though.. very close hehe..

This series is amazing... haha.. never underestimate the power of korean ahjummas :P

I barely started watching ep 21... but yes, looks like a few years have passed~

that lil girl ah-joong is staying with ES? hehe..

can't believe HW still wants to have a baby... tsk tsk... :crazy:

Archived