[drama 2007] My Man's Woman 내 남자의 여자

Guest C51236

This drama is interesting (though I don't like watching dramas like this...love affairs)! But I do try to watch this drama with my mom every chance that I get...and i definately agree....I like EUNSOO...she's my FAVORITE character in this drama. I love her cool, refreshing character. She's not afraid to explode at people and will take direct action whenever neccessary. We need more people like her...haha...she makes all my frustrations disappear, lol!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sportstune

Hi everyone, do you know if any team is subtitling this series in Chinese? My mom saw the first episode with subtitles, and thinks it is a great show!

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

RATINGS ARE AMAZING! :w00t:

TNS MEDIA

EPISODE 15

NATIONWIDE: 2. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 25.2

SEOUL: 2. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 27.0

EPISODE 16

NATIONWIDE: 2. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 25.9

SEOUL: 1. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 28.1

Guest jamieguo28

Well, I'm deciding whether to watch it or not. So could someone write about how is the wife portrayed? Is she a real doormat or what? Are there any other guys in the drama for either of the two lead females?

Guest cococrust

Hi everyone, do you know if any team is subtitling this series in Chinese? My mom saw the first episode with subtitles, and thinks it is a great show!

Any info would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

hey there. The team is very slow in subbing this series. So far only 1 ep is released. Ep 2 is out as well but the torrent is kinda broken. I am going to post up ep 1 soon, check back later.

Guest C51236

how many episodes does this drama have??? 20, 22, 24???

what drama is supposed to replace this after it finishes airing??? i think it something historical starring oh man suk but hasnt been confirmed yet.....

great drama with excellent ratings... hope it hits 30% soon... but it will (eventually)......

so is hwa young in love with her friend's husband or is she just using him to fill the void in her heart after her husband's death??

goodness ... i can't believe HY is thinking of having a baby!! :crazy: ... anyway looks like the guy is aghast because he says things are complicated as it is and he already has KM and he doesn't want to have another kid. looks like she & her mom are gleefully planning that he will eventually marry her even more so if she had a child by him? :ph34r: i don't know if HY genuinely loves the guy but the fact that his family is rich is certainly an attraction enough ... seems like HY's brother is the only one with any conscience or am i misconstruing his reason for exposing the whole thing to JS's father in law? but he seems genuinely distressed over HY's action and had some harsh/pleading words with her. i think the father in law told them that he will not permit them to get a divorce as long as he's still alive.

poor KM ... to have his friend tells him that his dad went to the ice cream parlor with another woman who's not his mother. as it is kid's his age is sensitive enough without having to deal with this.

JS told the hoobae of hers that the woman her husband had an affair with is her friend and he seems taken aback by that? i think earlier on he was actually advising her to forgive her husband his fling but now he found out it's more than that?

the chinese subbed episodes are coming out really slowly & it's driving me nuts guessing what's going on since there are no one posting any actual spoilers. :lol: ... anyway ... HY freaking annoys me ... she better get her just desserts whatever it is for her selfishness. if she keeps at it ... maybe she will annoy the guy enough with her growing demands for this & that for him to finally wake him up from his deluded pity for her.

oh and i'm so happy for JS & ES's brother ... he & his wife are finally expecting a child. and this news came on after HY said she wanted to have a baby ... i guess they are gonna be the ones who will probably run into HY at the gynae or something? :ph34r:

goodness ... did anyone saw the latest episode?? :o

in the preview at the end of tonite's episode ... is that ES's husband illegitimate daughter that's being dropped off their doorstep??? omg ... he's so gonna get it from ES if that's really true.

looks like LJW's character is finally beginning to take an interest in JS??

i thought JS & her father in law scene is so sweet ... if i didn't hear wrong ... the wife asked him what he had to talk to JS about and he said just because he missed her so he called her over and asked if she's jealous. kekeke ... and wow the father in law gave her a car too?? and i think he disowned his son and told him he don't want to see him again unless he broke off with HY?

ok ... is anyone who's still watching this and who actually understands korean feels any empathy or sympathy towards HY? because geez ... she sure is spending a lot of time languishing about and feeling sorry for herself these past few episodes. i really want to smack her silly but then maybe i miss out on something & she's really some poor soul deserving of sympathy. although i rather that's not true. :ph34r: if it's any consolation ... at least there's no more stripping & lingerie scenes from her. :wacko:

Guest JungHyun27

Great news!! The drama "Mistress" or "My Man's Woman" has finally taken over the #1 spot in the overall ratings that was previously held by "As Much As Sky & Earth". The episode that captured the #1 spot had a rating over 33% and had a showdown between 회장님 and 이화영. I've heard and read that the scene was intense and the acting between the two characters were done beautifully.

*In response to "exupery" post....I personally do feel sorry for Lee Hwa Young. All she ever did was make money to support her family and her husband's family and in the end she got nothing. Her husband thought she cheated on him (which she never did) and ended up killing himself and her in-laws blamed her her, so she got kicked to the curb after her husband died. As for her own mother, the lady doesn't even try comfort her own daughter. What selfish family!! Lee Hwa Young never received any love from her family, therefore, she doesn't know how to love someone. That's why she's a poor, lost soul.

Another news, 김영애 (played Pak-Moo in Hwang Jini) has been casted as 이화영's mother. I'm looking foward to see her acting.

RATINGS

EPISODE 17:

NATIONWIDE 2. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 29.4

SEOUL 1. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 31.2

EPISODE 18:

NATIONWIDE 1. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 32.9

SEOUL 1. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 35.4

:w00t: BRAVO!! ^_______^

Guest sportstune

hey there. The team is very slow in subbing this series. So far only 1 ep is released. Ep 2 is out as well but the torrent is kinda broken. I am going to post up ep 1 soon, check back later.

Thank you cococrust, as always!

Great news!! The drama "Mistress" or "My Man's Woman" has finally taken over the #1 spot in the overall ratings that was previously held by "As Much As Sky & Earth". The episode that captured the #1 spot had a rating over 33% and had a showdown between 회장님 and 이화영. I've heard and read that the scene was intense and the acting between the two characters were done beautifully.

*In response to "exupery" post....I personally do feel sorry for Lee Hwa Young. All she ever did was make money to support her family and her husband's family and in the end she got nothing. Her husband thought she cheated on him (which she never did) and ended up killing himself and her in-laws blamed her her, so she got kicked to the curb after her husband died. As for her own mother, the lady doesn't even try comfort her own daughter. What selfish family!! Lee Hwa Young never received any love from her family, therefore, she doesn't know how to love someone. That's why she's a poor, lost soul.

Another news, 김영애 (played Pak-Moo in Hwang Jini) has been casted as 이화영's mother. I'm looking foward to see her acting.

Thanks so much JungHyun27 for the input on LHW's character and sharing the news on the ratings. Kim Hee Ae is doing a great job as always portraying HW ... despite knowing her background ... I'm still finding it hard to stomach how shamelessly she's pursuing her own happiness at the expense of perhaps the only friend who really cared for her. Whilst JS might have her faults ... she's still a genuinely nice person and I must say the 'perfect housewife' ... as the husband must have found out by now after living with HW. :rolleyes: I think earlier on Suzziee or someone said that HY was a doctor and I've always thought she married someone rich and quit her job and was disowned by the husband's family after his suicide because of her supposed affair. Kind of had an inkling her family leeches of her but didn't know she was supporting her husband's family too.

김영애 ... I think she's only making a short appearance in maybe 2 episodes?

The showdown between 회장님 and 이화영 is really intense indeed ... I was so afraid 회장님 would actually keel over and die or something because he got so agitated and he's such an old man. :sweatingbullets:

What a pity not many people in soompi are watching this or even discussing about this drama other than occasionally requesting for links or ratings. :lol:

Guest jahye

What a pity not many people in soompi are watching this or even discussing about this drama other than occasionally requesting for links or ratings. :lol:

It's all about demographics. Soompiers = mostly tweens.. the chances of any of them watching this drama where there isn't any hot guy to drool over.. VERY SLIM. :lol:

The story doesn't help either.. another drama about adultery.. in fact, I wasn't very interested in the drama when it first started, but the pacing of the story was so fast and the acting was so gripping I was surprised I kept watching.

But it's not just at Soompi.. I was browsing dcinside (a Korean messageboard) and there isn't much response to 내 남자의 여자 over there either.. again, demographics.. those who watch vs those who post online.. I think we can all assume why there isn't much of a netizen response compared to viewership ratings is because ahjummas just aren't the type to go online and post.

For some reason, I don't feel the need to discuss or dissect any part of the story, I just like watching the drama and finding out what happens next.. ^_^

Episode 17: megaupload

Episode 18: megaupload

SBS Live TV Entertainment interview with Ha Yoo Mi (Eun Soo)

newsenphotophpmt9.jpg

megaupload

Archived