[drama 2007] My Man's Woman 내 남자의 여자

Guest C51236

Guest C51236

[sBS] Starring Kim Hee Ae, Kim Sang Jung, Baek Jung Ok, Ha Yoo Mi

womancheaterji5.jpg

w361.png

SYNOPSIS:

Kim Hee Ae will portray a woman who is having an affair with a married man (Kim Sang Jung). Kim Hee Ae is Lee Hwa Young who is having an affair with her friend's husband. Baek Jung Ok is the married man's wife, Kim Ji Soo.

Title: My Man's Woman / 내 남자의 여자

Episodes: 24

Broadcast network: SBS

Broadcast period: 2007-Apr-02 to 2007-Jun-19

Air time: Mondays & Tuesdays 21:55 (Korean time)

Cast:

~Kim Hee Ae (김희애) as Lee Hwa Young

~Kim Sang Jung (김상중) as Hong Joon Pyo

~Baek Jung Ok as Kim Ji Soo

~Lee Jong Won as Suk Joon

EXTENDED CAST

~Ha Yoo Mi as Kim Eun Soo

~Kim Byung Se as Huh Dal Sam (Eun Soo's husband)

~Kim Yeong Ae as Hwa Young's mother

~Song Jae Ho as Ji Soo's father

~Park Ji Bin as Hong Kyung Min (Ji Soo's & Joon Pyo's son)

~Choi Jung Hoon as Chairman Hong (Joon Pyo's father)

~Suh Woo Rim as Ms. Hwang (Joon Pyo's mother)

Downloads

RAW: Aja-Aja

Subtitles

English: Bimbibap

Watch Online

English Subs: Veoh

TV Ratings

Episode 1: 11.2% (14th) Nationwide, 11.8% (14th) Seoul

Episode 2: 13.1% (12th) Nationwide, 14.2% (10th) Seoul

Episode 3: 12.8% (9th) Nationwide, 14.1% (9th) Seoul

Episode 4: 15.8% (8th) Nationwide, 17.1% (6th) Seoul

Episode 5: 17.5% (6th) Nationwide, 18.7% (4th) Seoul

Episode 6: 20.0% (4th) Nationwide, 21.6% (3rd) Seoul

Episode 7: 18.9% (4th) Nationwide, 20.0% (4th) Seoul

Episode 8: 21.5% (2nd) Nationwide, 23.0% (2nd) Seoul

Episode 9: 21.0% (2nd) Nationwide, 22.9% (2nd) Seoul

Episode 10: 22.2% (2nd) Nationwide, 24.3% (2nd) Seoul

Episode 11: 19.4% (2nd) Nationwide, 21.0% (2nd) Seoul

Episode 12: 22.1% (2nd) Nationwide, 24.4% (2nd) Seoul

Episode 13: 23.7% (2nd) Nationwide, 25.3% (2nd) Seoul

Episode 14: 27.2% (2nd) Nationwide, 29.3% (1st) Seoul

Episode 15: 25.2% (2nd) Nationwide, 27.0% (2nd) Seoul

Episode 16: 25.9% (2nd) Nationwide, 28.1% (1st) Seoul

Episode 17: 29.3% (1st) Nationwide, 32.8% (1st) Seoul

Episode 18: 31.6% (1st) Nationwide, 35.4% (1st) Seoul

Episode 19: 32.4% (1st) Nationwide, 34.9% (1st) Seoul

Episode 20: 32.3% (1st) Nationwide, 33.5% (1st) Seoul

Episode 21: 33.4% (1st) Nationwide, 36.6% (1st) Seoul

Episode 22: 35.1% (1st) Nationwide, 37.5% (1st) Seoul

Episode 23: 33.7% (1st) Nationwide, 36.0% (1st) Seoul

Episode 24: 38.7% (1st) Nationwide, 40.3% (1st) Seoul

(Source: TNS & DRAMAWIKI)

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JungHyun27

This is a must-see drama for me. I love Kim Hee Ae...she is such an amazing actress!! Bae Jong Ok is another awesome actress. Kim Sang Joong is an excellent actor. The casting is awesome....all of my favorite people. I really wanted to see KHA portray a totally different character. I wish....the drama could have high ratings....can't wait!!!

Title: My Man's Woman / 내 남자의 여자

Episodes: ?

Cast: Kim Hee Ae (김희애), Kim Sang Jung (김상중), Baek Jung Ok

Broadcast network: SBS

Broadcast period: 2007-Apr-02 to

Air time: Mondays & Tuesdays 21:55 (Korean time)

i read it is going to be a 24 esp drama

website

http://tv.sbs.co.kr/woman/index.html

and i think the writer is the same as the one who wrote for Letter to parents ~ .

Kim Hee Ae and Baek Jung Ok in one drama alone is just simply so tempting to watch ~ .they are such great actress

KHA will be playing a woman who having an affair with a married man ..and who happen to be the husband of BJO

here some press conference pictures .that boy is from Hello brother isnt he ~

U1345P28T3D1495007F329DT20070327152016.jpg

U1345P28T3D1495007F326DT20070327152016.jpg

U1345P28T3D1495007F358DT20070327152016.jpg

U1345P28T3D1495007F328DT20070327152016.jpg

================

this sure is a new image

N2007031515594658301.jpg

20073141035.jpg

20073141037_1.jpg

20073141029.jpg

20073141045.jpg

20073141045_1.jpg

20073141048.jpg

from sbs

Guest C51236

how was the ratings??? how did it compare to 'hello!miss' and 'H.I.T ??' did it do as well?? i'm rooting for this drama but at the same time i'm hoping 'hello! miss' does well as well... u know???

does any body have the promotional poster for this drama????.....

Guest Kaelie

I'm glad someone made a thread for this, I hope to see more information on this drama, the synopsis seems a little plain for now, anyone watch it last night and know what's happening?

Guest jahye

Episode 1 HQ (SUN) available @ WITHS2CB

:D

Did anyone watch this last night?

How is it? ^^

I watched the first episode and I was.. scared. It's a strange feeling and reaction, but for reasons I can't explain I felt scared while watching this.

Kim Hee Ae is one of my favorite older actresses for her pure, classy image and of course for being a great actress. She really transformed herself in this drama. She's unrecognizable and if you're a fan of hers, you'll be caught off guard.

It seems like the latest trends in dramas are younger guy/older woman relationship and steamy, adulterous affairs. 내 남자의 여자 falls under the second category. These kind of dramas aren't really my cup of tea, but I still watched 내 남자의 여자.

It's quite intense and filled with scenes of tension that can make you tremble with fear. I think I was scared for those reasons. The pacing is fast and the acting is as good as it gets. At least, I thought Kim Hee Ae was incredibly convincing.

But I still don't know if I can watch this till the end. It's one of those dramas that can be gripping but painful to watch at the same time.

Caps from the first episode:

20070403102838348e7_104526_1.jpg

credit; yahoo

how was the ratings??? how did it compare to 'hello!miss' and 'H.I.T ??' did it do as well?? i'm rooting for this drama but at the same time i'm hoping 'hello! miss' does well as well... u know???

#14. Nationwide: 11.2%

#14. Seoul: 11.8%

It came in third from HIT, Hello Miss, and My Man's Woman.

Guest JungHyun27

Wow, it looks so intense. Totally my kind of drama, I can't wait till it comes out next week on video.

Caps from the first episode:

20070403102838348e7_104526_1.jpg

credit; yahoo

Guest jahye

Episode 3 Ratings

#9. Nationwide: 12.8%

#9. Seoul: 14.1%

Episode 4 Ratings

#8. Nationwide: 15.8%

#6. Seoul: 17.1%

The ratings keep going up.. it even beat the other 2 competing dramas on Tuesday night!

I haven't had time to watch this weeks episodes so I don't know how the episodes are, but if they were as intense as the first two episodes, I can see why people are tuning into this drama in Korea.

The subject matter may not be appealing, but the drama is just so intense it's almost addicting, you need to watch to see what happens next. I can picture the older women in Korea eating this drama up, glued in front of the TV, sitting on the remote so their husband can't change the channel to watch H.I.T. and their daughters can't change the channel to watch Hello! Miss. :lol:

Episode 3, rmvb

megaupload or gigeshare

Episode 4, rmvb

megaupload or gigeshare

Just finished watching episode 3, then I jumped to see what's in store for us next week lol..

oh my, Ji Soo finally knew the truth about the affair, and Hye Young told her about it herself. tsk tsk... <_<

There's something about this drama that made me glued to my screen :lol:

Not that I like Kim Hee Ae's new bimbo image though, coz I think after Snowflower, it's kinda hard to shake off those goody2shoes type of image and the 'b*tchy type she has to play in this drama =]

Oh, but btw, those ratings are pretty impressive!

I can just imagine how those korean ahjummas are really glued to their TVs, I'm not saying only ahjummas that are attracted to this type of storyline... hehehe :P

Watching this drama always make me think like it's Friday =P since usually SBS Friday Dramas have quite the similar theme...

Guest JungHyun27

I will only watched the first episode and I have to say....its absolutely wonderful. The acting is awesome and I love KHA's new, sexy image. Very impressive and I'm looking forward to watch the upcoming episodes and its great to see the ratings going up every week.

Guest jahye

Just finished watching episode 3, then I jumped to see what's in store for us next week lol..

oh my, Ji Soo finally knew the truth about the affair, and Hye Young told her about it herself. tsk tsk... <_<

There's something about this drama that made me glued to my screen :lol:

Not that I like Kim Hee Ae's new bimbo image though, coz I think after Snowflower, it's kinda hard to shake off those goody2shoes type of image and the 'b*tchy type she has to play in this drama =]

Oh, but btw, those ratings are pretty impressive!

I can just imagine how those korean ahjummas are really glued to their TVs, I'm not saying only ahjummas that are attracted to this type of storyline... hehehe :P

Watching this drama always make me think like it's Friday =P since usually SBS Friday Dramas have quite the similar theme...

ME TOO!!!

I'm really surprised at myself because I rarely watch these types of dramas, the melodramatic affair types, but man! My Man's Woman makes me want to keep watching. It's the great acting and the pacing of the story is so fast. Usually this type of drama would drag out the story, but bam! bam! bam! this drama goes at such a fast pace, I keep wondering what other possible stories this drama can tell in the remaining episodes.

I agree about the Friday night drama. As big as My Man's Woman is now, I bet it would even be a bigger hit if it aired on Friday nights.

I will only watched the first episode and I have to say....its absolutely wonderful. The acting is awesome and I love KHA's new, sexy image. Very impressive and I'm looking forward to watch the upcoming episodes and its great to see the ratings going up every week.

The ratings went up again!

Episode 5 Ratings

#7. Nationwide: 17.5% (actually #6 because 6 and 7 were tied at 17.5%)

#4. Seoul: 18.7%

Notice how the ratings for My Man's Woman keep going up while Hello! Miss goes down??

Korean mothers taking away TV privileges from their daughters on Monday and Tuesday nights! :lol:

I'm staying away from articles about today's episode because I want to see for myself for the first time how Ji Soo will react.

A repost from the news thread, thanks rubie! :)

APRIL 12, 2007

Actress Kim Hee-ae

2007041215228up2.jpg

“A woman’s heart can be stolen and mine is no exception. I think love is not somebody’s exclusive property,” Kim Hee-ae said.

Kim starring in the SBS drama “My Man’s Woman” as Lee Hwa-young, a woman who doesn’t feel guilty even after stealing a friend’s husband, is no longer the person she used to be. Kim has always played the character of a married woman who loses her husband to another woman in dramas such as “My Precious Family” and “Snowflake.” However, her character in the new drama is quite the opposite. “My eyes are beginning to resemble those of Hwa-young which are filled with love and jealousy,” Kim said on Wednesday during an interview.

“The life of Kim Ji-soo in the drama and that of mine are very similar. Sometimes I have to be pretentious to be a good wife or an exemplary mother. I get vicarious satisfaction while playing Hwa-young which allows me to break the mold,” Kim added.

Kim Hee-ae has been creating a sensation by showing new dimensions of herself in the drama including new hairstyles and sexy dresses. When she was first asked to appear in the drama, she had to give it much thought because the character was completely different from her. However, she couldn’t afford to miss it as it was an excellent opportunity to play a completely different role. It is her first villain role since the 1993 MBC drama “Stormy Season.”

I even find my appearance in dramas boring at times. I bet viewers also find this true. As I was no longer young, I told myself that this might be my last chance to play such a role,” Kim added.

In order to transform herself into a more sexy and attractive character, Kim even went overseas to look for sexy clothes in person. “These days, I have become so demanding when trimming my hair that I feel sorry for the hairdressers,” Kim said. “Producer Jeong Eung-young and writer Kim Soo-hyun told me that my acting as a bad woman was ‘disappointing’ during the first script rehearsal. The incident helped me remove the existing image of Kim Hee-ae even more meticulously,” Kim added.

“There is a line in the drama, ‘Love that deserves death by stoning.’ I feel the same when I watch the drama from a viewer’s perspective. However, I can understand Hwa-young when I am on the set. The feeling of a woman wanting to keep someone that she loves makes me become oblivious to social responsibilities for ‘illicit love’,” Kim said.

Kim says that she watches the drama alone at home because she gets embarrassed and nervous when watching it with her family. “My children do not like my changed hairstyle and character,” Kim said with a smile.

Although she has been recognized as a top actress in Korea, she says that she is not yet satisfied. “When I was filming a scene of the third episode where I secretly meet Hong Joon-pyo in a hotel, I almost cried because I was so upset about my inability to candidly express my feelings,” Kim said.

In the drama, Hwa-young asks Ji-soo if she is happy and Ji-soo replies, “I feel comfortable.” Kim Hee-ae was asked if she was happy or comfortable.

“Comfortable. I feel comfortable rather than happy when all my family members idly watch a movie together in the living room after my children finish their homework and my husband returns home from work,” Kim replied.

Source: The DongA Ilbo

http://english.donga.com/srv/service.php3?...d=2007041215228

I love Kim Hee Ae and I'm so in awe of her to choose a role like this. Her words summed up everything I have thought about this drama and of her acting. At first, this 360 degree turn from her norm was too much of a shock for me. But her transformation as a villainess is so convincing and now that I know her reasons for choosing such a role, I'm glad for her. I laughed out loud at her line about sometimes being bored with herself in her dramas and it is true an actor/actress can have that affect if he/she keeps playing the same type of roles over and over again.

"Love that deserves death by stoning." Those words are so apropos.. a love that deserves death, an illicit love affair is a love that deserves death.

Episode 5

24274203hk2.png

megaupload or gigeshare

Guest C51236

does anybody have the ratings for episode 6???

SPECIAL THANKS TO jahye FOR POSTING THE RATINGS, ARTICLES, ETC....

~ jahye... i think ur the only person who ever visits this thread... thanks for all ur work... i'm not korean so i cant translate articles,etc... plus i am soooo bad with the computer....

does anybody have the ratings for episode 6???

Ratings for today (ep 6)

TNS Media

Nationwide:

4. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 20.0%

Seoul:

3. 월화드라마<내남자의여자> SBS 21.6%

*geez.. these ratings are soaring high! it jumped from 6th place yesterday, about 3% jump!*

Hehe.. I'm also following this drama weekly, and for some reason I rather watch this one raw compared to H!M or HiT :D

Especially love the actress who's playing as Eun Soo (the unni of Ji Soo), there's something about her and her acting hehe.. her acting with her hubby is also quite funny... hehe.. their "i love you - me too" and "pu-pu..." hehe!

oh, and one more thing... these two ladies, Eun Soo and Ji Soo are so blessed with such rich husbands!! lolx.

I envy Ji Soo especially, coz her life seems so peachy... with a great hubby (rich too), and two beautiful teenage kids (boy and girl too) hehe! :D

Feel so sorry for Ji Soo... her life won't be the same ever again.. *sigh*

Jahye,.. did Ji Soo ask for a divorce in ep 6?

and btw, how long is their affair? Ji Soo's cheating hubby and Kim Hee Ae's character (Hwa Young?)

has it been a while? and how did they start the affair? were they like old-time sweethearts or something?

Hwa Young is Ji Soo's close-friend rite? what a back-stabber friend!

Guest suzziee

Omo. I've decided to watch this as well... does this mean I'm turning into an Ajumma :tears:

This is the 2nd Monday-Tuesday night Kim Hee Ae/ Kim Soo Hyun drama I'm watching in the span of a year and its soo different! (the other being "Snowflakes/Snowflower" with Go Ara)

Thanx for the uploads Jahye! Your uploads are going to help me catch up... since megaupload is alot faster for me than CB is :P

====

finished episode 1: wow it was kinda traumatic for me to see Kim Hee Ae act as the selfish cold "other" woman. She's still kinda classy in a way and she's strong in the sense that she can and will manipulate men... :ph34r:

but so far my favourite character is still Eunsoo (the eldest sister) I love her jokes and stuff although they can be kinda hurting I suppose... (like those jokes about her brother's sexual preference and libido :sweatingbullets: ) but somehow, with her straightforward character, I'm sort of wondering why she didn't blurt it all out... but I guess she doesn't want her sister Jisoo hurt.

I like the show so far cos its so accurate. the portrayal of Korean family life.. the way characters interact etc. ^_^

Archived