Kara(2nd Finkl)

Debut Performance
KARA DSP ENTERTAINMENT

karaez2.jpg

CLICK>>KARA DEBUT PERFORMANCE

EDIT1

They don't look too happy....haven't watch the whole thing yet.....

EDIT2

I still get confused with their names LOL, they're a little hard to pronounce.

The performance was so so...(still think that WG gave the best Debut performance out of all the girl groups)

They looked way nervous and they don't seem like they're really into the performance.

Their voices were nice but their facial expressions looked kinda blank :ph34r:

NOT bashing on them; just my opinion on their first performance. I'm sure they'll improve.

EDIT3

Pls. don't be offended by my topic title, that's what everyone's calling them anyway....

Guest rapunzel283

I wish they wouldn't say "2nd _____".

=_=

Yay for singing live!

They've got strong voices. I like it :D

It'll be hard for them though.

WonderGirls. BabyVoxRev. Cats. Super Girls.

Hyori. Ivy. SeoInYoung. ChaeEunJung. ChaeYeon.

Guest 보석미남

yes live! :D ahhh the girl groups evolved (from lipsyncing to singing live)! haha.

anyways i gotta say this. gyuri looks like a man. haha.

and sunghee is my favorite. she has the nicest voice. i'm not surprised though because she's trained for a long time~

nicole is the weakest imo. apparently she got in because of her mom's connections with dsp~

Guest oxana

no... plz don't call them "FINKL ver 2 " .

I miss Finkl so much . --____--

and KARA is KARA ... not FIN.K.L

They look not friendly and lovely by Finkl , but their voices is good , I love it. ><.

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

the girl 2nd from the left....is not really attractive at all

esp. the first shot of her in the clip

but i havent actually watched the clip yet so i dont have anything to say about their performance

hopefully they sing well

nice... they looked pretty in the video esp gyuri.. lol

i dunno why but they totally remind of me old school k-pop...

edit:

i just listened to their album..

really nice ^^ i couldn't stop listening to track#1 (mot ji kim mal)

they sound really fresh.. finally, some break from the sexy upbeat songs..

EDIT3

Pls. don't be offended by my topic title, that's what everyone's calling them anyway....

You can help by NOT putting the 2nd FinKL in the title -___-;; Sure, some people call them that way, but everybody gonna like it. In fact, some people already bashed them coz they thought it was the girls who called themselves 2nd FinKL

i love how their style is different from all the girl groups & for once, i like how they're not trying to go for the "sexy" look. but who knows? their image might change for their next song.

Guest KuYA II

thanks for the link ^^

*after watching the performance*

i thought the performance was really good and their vocals are definitely strong. One thing I notice is that they don't seem to be giving it their all and not enjoying the performance. For instance, in some parts, especially the girl with the green and blue jean outfit, i know that she can go full out on her vocals, but it seems like she was holding back a lot. So far shes the only one who stood out from the rest of the group..maybe its her strong vocals or look, but something about her tells me shes the "it" factor in the group.

I like the style, but it seems like it was thrown everywhere and it doesn't match each of the members. Like in Wonder Girls, there outfit image is school girl...even though each of the members are dressed differently, it gives that vibe and color that they represent school girls. In this group, Kara, they respresent the tomboy look, but the thing is if one person is wearing a hat, atleast all the members does it or something. Its like i'm seeing a mix of Mario Bros and big bang o.O;;. The stylist didn't seem to not know anything and just threw whatever they had on. Its a good thing that the backup dancers are male because if not, you wouldn't tell which one is singing since the girls outfit looks quite the same as the backup dancers >>;;

Overral performance, I'd say its one of a kind and it definitely fulfilled my expectations a little bit. I see this group also going far ahead maybe even closer to Wonder Girls, but all they need to do is step up the game, overcome their nerves, and they will rock the stage.

My opinion and don't bash on me hahaha ^^;;;;;;;

Guest sherryholic

yes live! :D ahhh the girl groups evolved (from lipsyncing to singing live)! haha.

anyways i gotta say this. gyuri looks like a man. haha.

and sunghee is my favorite. she has the nicest voice. i'm not surprised though because she's trained for a long time~

nicole is the weakest imo. apparently she got in because of her mom's connections with dsp~

gyuri does not look like a man <_<

she`s very nice btw.

nicole got in because she auditioned & was qualified.

thats rude.

& i loved their performance!

IM SOO PROUD OF NICOLE<3

Guest vanggirlie

i just watched the perf. the girl in that pic, all the way to the left is really cute and pretty...the kind of look that stands out too. overall their singing is good and dancing is good. their outfits could be better. i mean they don't need to dress sexy or anything but something about their outfits...it just doesn't enhance their performance...too much accessories on some of the girls.

from the performance, i like the girls. something about them...

sunghee and gyuri are the ones that stand out to me...right now i'm favoring these two in the group.

nicole does have a weak voice but she's cute.

seung yun(sp?), sunghee, and gyuri have good voices.

it's probably just me but sunghee looks like a mix of hyori and seo in young (the girl from jewelry i think)

Guest l33mimi

yeah it was okay for a debut but their expressions were kind of blank.

Their vocials were not as strong as i thought it would be. One of the girls

was okay but i dont know her name on the top of my head. But i think they

will improve after a few more performances, give them some time.

BTW i love how they debut "Live"

Seems like it's something new that these entertainment company are trying .

Guest smileforgrace

Goodness, another girl group!

But I like the fact that they're not pushing the whole sexy image thing.

The girl all the way to the right is cute and the 2nd girl from the left looks kind of like Han Ji Hye [?]

Last year was a lot of boy groups.

This year seems to be a lot of girl groups.

I miss boy&girl groups such as COOL and SH#RP...

Archived