nicholas cage's baby

Guest Christopher Walken's Bride

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a certainREALITY

Um, yeah, that's the single picture in existance where that child looks like an acceptable human baby.

I swear it's the ugliest baby I've ever seen.

Looks like a depressed mole rat if you've seen the other pictures.

Guest Drunken Epik

What were Nicholas and Alice smoking? Kal-El? They should be shot. Seriously, what's with celebrity couples and their poor decision of naming their own children? Apple is one thing, but Kal-El? Is John, Joe, Steven, Michael, Ashley or other names not good enough? Sheesh, my respect for Nicholas Cage has been lost, he is a great actor (especially in Family Man and Matchstick Men), but not too smart up in the head to be naming his offspring.

What were Nicholas and Alice smoking? Kal-El? They should be shot. Seriously, what's with celebrity couples and their poor decision of naming their own children? Apple is one thing, but Kal-El? Is John, Joe, Steven, Michael, Ashley or other names not good enough? Sheesh, my respect for Nicholas Cage has been lost, he is a great actor (especially in Family Man and Matchstick Men), but not too smart up in the head to be naming his offspring.

Indeed, Kal-El, Apple, etc are sad names, but I've heard worse, try Audio Science or Moxie CrimeFighter.

Archived